Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Team One Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Team One related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Team One specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Team One Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Team One improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Team One will circumvent those obstacles?
- Is the team sponsored by a champion or stakeholder leader?
- What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Team One ?
- Are pertinent alerts monitored, analyzed and distributed to appropriate personnel?
- Who controls critical resources?
- If we weren’t already in this business, would we enter it today? And if not, what are we going to do about it?
- For your Team One project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
- Who else should we help?
- How do we measure improved Team One service perception, and satisfaction?
- What tools were most useful during the improve phase?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Team One book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Team One self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Team One Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Team One areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Team One Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Team One projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Team One Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Team One project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Risk Register: Is further information required before making a decision?
- Risk Register: Market risk -Will the new service or product be useful to the organization or marketable to others?
- Team Member Status Report: Are the organization’s Team One projects more successful over time?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Do Team One project managers participating in the Team One project know the Team One projects true status first hand?
- Project or Phase Close-Out: What hierarchical authority does the stakeholder have in the organization?
- Planning Process Group: To what extent and in what ways are the Team One project contributing to progress towards organizational reform?
- Team Directory: Process Decisions: How well was task order work performed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Does the customer have a solid idea of what is required?
- Change Management Plan: Who should be involved in developing a change management strategy?
- Procurement Audit: Where funding is being arranged by borrowings, do these have the necessary approval and legal authority?
Step-by-step and complete Team One Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Team One project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Team One project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Team One project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Team One project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Team One project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Team One project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Team One project with this in-depth Team One Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Team One projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Team One and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Team One investments work better.
This Team One All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.