Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Cross-Agency Case Management Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Cross-Agency Case Management related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Cross-Agency Case Management specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Cross-Agency Case Management Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 636 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Cross-Agency Case Management improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 636 standard requirements:
- How are measurements made?
- What are the barriers to increased Cross-Agency Case Management production?
- Who will be responsible for documenting the Cross-Agency Case Management requirements in detail?
- What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Cross-Agency Case Management process?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Does Cross-Agency Case Management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
- How might the group capture best practices and lessons learned so as to leverage improvements?
- What is the implementation plan?
- Have you found any ‘ground fruit’ or ‘low-hanging fruit’ for immediate remedies to the gap in performance?
- What lessons, if any, from a pilot were incorporated into the design of the full-scale solution?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Cross-Agency Case Management book in PDF containing 636 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Cross-Agency Case Management self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Cross-Agency Case Management Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Cross-Agency Case Management areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Cross-Agency Case Management Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Cross-Agency Case Management projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Cross-Agency Case Management Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Cross-Agency Case Management project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Lessons Learned: What was the single greatest success and the single greatest shortcoming or challenge from the Cross-Agency Case Management projects perspective?
- Milestone List: Can you derive how soon can the whole Cross-Agency Case Management project finish?
- Scope Management Plan: Will your organizations estimating methodology be used and followed?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Have top software and customer managers formally committed to support the Cross-Agency Case Management project?
- Project Performance Report: What is the degree to which rules govern information exchange between groups?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Has an organization readiness assessment been conducted?
- Requirements Documentation: What is the risk associated with cost and schedule?
- Requirements Management Plan: When and how will a requirements baseline be established in this Cross-Agency Case Management project?
- Cost Baseline: Has training and knowledge transfer of the operations organization been completed?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is work progressively subdivided into detailed work packages as requirements are defined?
Step-by-step and complete Cross-Agency Case Management Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Cross-Agency Case Management project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Cross-Agency Case Management project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Cross-Agency Case Management project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Cross-Agency Case Management project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Cross-Agency Case Management project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Cross-Agency Case Management project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Cross-Agency Case Management project with this in-depth Cross-Agency Case Management Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Cross-Agency Case Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Cross-Agency Case Management and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Cross-Agency Case Management investments work better.
This Cross-Agency Case Management All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.