Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Agile CRM (Software) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Agile CRM (Software) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Agile CRM (Software) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Agile CRM (Software) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 720 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Agile CRM (Software) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 720 standard requirements:
- What defines Best in Class?
- Is Agile CRM (Software) dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
- What about Agile CRM (Software) Analysis of results?
- How are we doing compared to our industry?
- Does the goal represent a desired result that can be measured?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Agile CRM (Software) techniques
- What do we do when new problems arise?
- Does the Agile CRM (Software) performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- How can we improve Agile CRM (Software)?
- Were Pareto charts (or similar) used to portray the ‘heavy hitters’ (or key sources of variation)?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Agile CRM (Software) book in PDF containing 720 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Agile CRM (Software) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Agile CRM (Software) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Agile CRM (Software) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Agile CRM (Software) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Agile CRM (Software) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Agile CRM (Software) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Agile CRM (Software) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a process exist to identify Agile CRM (Software) project roles, responsibilities and reporting relationships?
- Initiating Process Group: Are the changes in your Agile CRM (Software) project being formally requested, analyzed, and approved by the appropriate decision makers?
- Activity Attributes: Which method produces the more accurate cost assignment?
- Procurement Audit: Are there special emergency purchase order procedures?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What potential impact does the Agile CRM (Software) project have on the stakeholder?
- Variance Analysis: How does the organization allocate the cost of shared expenses and services?
- Team Performance Assessment: To what degree do team members articulate the teams work approach?
- Procurement Management Plan: Is it possible to track all classes of Agile CRM (Software) project work (e.g. scheduled, un-scheduled, defect repair, etc.)?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are actuals compared against estimates to analyze and correct variances?
- Project Portfolio management: Why is implementation of resource portfolio management recommended in the last stage?
Step-by-step and complete Agile CRM (Software) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Agile CRM (Software) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Agile CRM (Software) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Agile CRM (Software) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Agile CRM (Software) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Agile CRM (Software) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Agile CRM (Software) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Agile CRM (Software) project with this in-depth Agile CRM (Software) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Agile CRM (Software) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Agile CRM (Software) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Agile CRM (Software) investments work better.
This Agile CRM (Software) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.