Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Training and development Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Training and development related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Training and development specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Training and development Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Training and development improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Does our organization need more Training and development education?
- Are we relevant? Will we be relevant five years from now? Ten?
- Does Training and development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
- Teaches and consults on quality process improvement, project management, and accelerated Training and development techniques
- Why is Training and development important for you now?
- Do you, as a leader, bounce back quickly from setbacks?
- How do you measure the Operational performance of your key work systems and processes, including productivity, cycle time, and other appropriate measures of process effectiveness, efficiency, and innovation?
- What customer feedback methods were used to solicit their input?
- Have all of the relationships been defined properly?
- Consider your own Training and development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Training and development book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Training and development self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Training and development Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Training and development areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Training and development Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Training and development projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Training and development Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Training and development project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Source Selection Criteria: What should a Draft Request for Proposal (DRFP) include?
- Milestone List: It is to be a narrative text providing the crucial aspects of your Training and development project proposal answering what, who, how, when and where?
- Procurement Audit: Is confidentiality guaranteed during the whole process?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Training and development project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Procurement Audit: Does the procurement function/unit understand costumer needs, supply markets and suppliers?
- Source Selection Criteria: What is the role of counsel in the procurement process?
- WBS Dictionary: Are the latest revised estimates of costs at completion compared with the established budgets at appropriate levels and causes of variances identified?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: During which risk management process is a determination to transfer a risk made?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are the Training and development project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
- Human Resource Management Plan: Are there dependencies with other initiatives or Training and development projects?
Step-by-step and complete Training and development Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Training and development project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Training and development project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Training and development project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Training and development project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Training and development project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Training and development project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Training and development project with this in-depth Training and development Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Training and development projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Training and development and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Training and development investments work better.
This Training and development All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.