Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Sourcing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Sourcing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Sourcing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Sourcing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Sourcing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Do we frequently research how across industry settings and outsourcing types, to what degree comparative production cost advantages or transaction cost considerations impact outsourcing decisions?
- Do you evaluate the outsourcing requirements definition process. Does the organization develop requirements to allow for subsequent use in request for proposals RFPs, contracts, and monitoring?
- In your review of the most recent IT audit reports, plans, and scopes, and any external audit or internal audIT outsourcing engagement letters. What is managements role in IT audit activities?
- We are not not presently debarred, suspended, proposed for debarment, and declared ineligible or voluntarily excluded from covered transactions by any federal department or organization?
- What are the methods we use for coding large amounts of open end comments aside from outsourcing are there any new more accurate text analytics products out there we (can) use?
- To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
- Is the bpo business process outsourcing market destined to shrink as backend systems become increasingly automated and as customers increasingly use mobile payment systems?
- The concept of outsourcing is one that makes a lot of people cringe, as they imagine more and more domestic jobs being sent overseas. How do you manage that concern?
- For a big data research project what are questions to consider when taking it to a dedicated big data firm or to a research crowdsourcing firm like kaggle?
- How do outsourcing strategies vary across market conditions in markets for alternative outsourcing types where knowledge gaps between the parties differ in degree?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Sourcing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Sourcing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Sourcing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Sourcing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Sourcing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Sourcing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Sourcing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Sourcing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Do established procedures ensure that computer programs will not pay the same group of invoices twice?
- Assumption and Constraint Log: Are funding and staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Sourcing project?
- Requirements Documentation: If applicable; are there issues linked with the fact that this is an offshore Sourcing project?
- Cost Management Plan: Cost tracking and performance analysis – How will cost tracking and performance analysis be accomplished?
- WBS Dictionary: Are current work performance indicators and goals relatable to original goals as modified by contractual changes, replanning, and reprogramming actions?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is it safe to say you can handle more work or that some tasks you re supposed to do arent worth doing?
- Closing Process Group: Were sponsors and decision makers available when needed outside regularly scheduled meetings?
- Procurement Audit: Are checks disbursed by someone other than the individual who authorized payment?
- Procurement Audit: Are all initial purchase contracts made by the purchasing organization?
- Scope Management Plan: Are the proposed Sourcing project purposes different than the previously authorized Sourcing project?
Step-by-step and complete Sourcing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Sourcing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Sourcing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Sourcing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Sourcing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Sourcing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Sourcing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Sourcing project with this in-depth Sourcing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Sourcing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Sourcing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Sourcing investments work better.
This Sourcing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.