Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical ISO 31-11 Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any ISO 31-11 related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated ISO 31-11 specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the ISO 31-11 Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 681 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which ISO 31-11 improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 681 standard requirements:
- How often will data be collected for measures?
- Have all non-recommended alternatives been analyzed in sufficient detail?
- Are suggested corrective/restorative actions indicated on the response plan for known causes to problems that might surface?
- How can we improve performance?
- How Will We Measure Success?
- What measurements are possible, practicable and meaningful?
- What are the record-keeping requirements of ISO 31-11 activities?
- Does ISO 31-11 systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
- In the case of a ISO 31-11 project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a ISO 31-11 project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any ISO 31-11 project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- If your customer were your grandmother, would you tell her to buy what we’re selling?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the ISO 31-11 book in PDF containing 681 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your ISO 31-11 self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the ISO 31-11 Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which ISO 31-11 areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough ISO 31-11 Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage ISO 31-11 projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step ISO 31-11 Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 ISO 31-11 project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Scope Management Plan: Does the Business Case include how the ISO 31-11 project aligns with the organizations strategic goals & objectives?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Are performance reviews conducted regularly to assess the status of ISO 31-11 projects?
- Risk Audit: What are the boundaries of the auditors responsibility for policing management fidelity?
- Procurement Audit: Are there authorizations on file to support all deductions from payroll checks?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: How are risks and risk management perceived in the ISO 31-11 project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: Is the technology to be built new to your organization?
- Change Management Plan: What risks may occur upfront, during implementation and after implementation?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Costs associated with late delivery or a defective product?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Does a procedure exist to ensure the ISO 31-11 project work is completed in the appropriate sequence and on time?
- Cost Management Plan: Contingency – How will cost contingency be administered?
Step-by-step and complete ISO 31-11 Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 ISO 31-11 project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 ISO 31-11 project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 ISO 31-11 project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 ISO 31-11 project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 ISO 31-11 project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 ISO 31-11 project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any ISO 31-11 project with this in-depth ISO 31-11 Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose ISO 31-11 projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in ISO 31-11 and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make ISO 31-11 investments work better.
This ISO 31-11 All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.