Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical CHAIN (industry standard) Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any CHAIN (industry standard) related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated CHAIN (industry standard) specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the CHAIN (industry standard) Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which CHAIN (industry standard) improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What is measured?
- What successful thing are we doing today that may be blinding us to new growth opportunities?
- You may have created your customer policies at a time when you lacked resources, technology wasn’t up-to-snuff, or low service levels were the industry norm. Have those circumstances changed?
- What is the risk?
- Are we Assessing CHAIN (industry standard) and Risk?
- How can the value of CHAIN (industry standard) be defined?
- Do the CHAIN (industry standard) decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- What is our CHAIN (industry standard) Strategy?
- Do CHAIN (industry standard) rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
- Is this an issue for analysis or intuition?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the CHAIN (industry standard) book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your CHAIN (industry standard) self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the CHAIN (industry standard) Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which CHAIN (industry standard) areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough CHAIN (industry standard) Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage CHAIN (industry standard) projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step CHAIN (industry standard) Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 CHAIN (industry standard) project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Network Diagram: If a current contract exists, can you provide the vendor name, contract start, and contract expiration date?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Why is it important to determine activity sequencing on CHAIN (industry standard) projects?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its risk management system is appropriately effective and constructive?
- Scope Management Plan: Has a Quality Assurance Plan been developed for the CHAIN (industry standard) project?
- Probability and Impact Matrix: What will be the environmental impact of the CHAIN (industry standard) project?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: What procedures will be utilised to ensure effective monitoring of CHAIN (industry standard) project progress?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the CHAIN (industry standard) project requirements?
- Activity Duration Estimates: After how many days will the lease cost be the same as the purchase cost for the equipment?
- Scope Management Plan: What are the acceptance criteria (process and criteria to be met for key stakeholder acceptance) and who is authorized to sign off?
- Quality Management Plan: How do your action plans support the strategic objectives?
Step-by-step and complete CHAIN (industry standard) Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 CHAIN (industry standard) project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 CHAIN (industry standard) project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 CHAIN (industry standard) project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 CHAIN (industry standard) project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 CHAIN (industry standard) project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 CHAIN (industry standard) project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any CHAIN (industry standard) project with this in-depth CHAIN (industry standard) Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose CHAIN (industry standard) projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in CHAIN (industry standard) and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make CHAIN (industry standard) investments work better.
This CHAIN (industry standard) All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.