Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Managed Network Services Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Managed Network Services related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Managed Network Services specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Managed Network Services Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 644 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Managed Network Services improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 644 standard requirements:
- Which functions and people interact with the supplier and or customer?
- What is something you believe that nearly no one agrees with you on?
- Who controls the risk?
- Is the impact that Managed Network Services has shown?
- What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Managed Network Services project manager?
- Which customers cant participate in our Managed Network Services domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
- What controls do we have in place to protect data?
- What measurements are being captured?
- Who will be responsible for deciding whether Managed Network Services goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
- What are your current levels and trends in key Managed Network Services measures or indicators of product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Managed Network Services book in PDF containing 644 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Managed Network Services self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Managed Network Services Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Managed Network Services areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Managed Network Services Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Managed Network Services projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Managed Network Services Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Managed Network Services project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- WBS Dictionary: Are retroactive changes to direct costs and indirect costs prohibited except for the correction of errors and routine accounting adjustments?
- Activity Duration Estimates: Do you think many information technology professionals have experience writing RFPs and evaluating proposals for information technology Managed Network Services projects?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Managed Network Services project so that decisions can be made at that level?
- Cost Management Plan: Have stakeholder accountabilities & responsibilities been clearly defined?
- Procurement Audit: Is there a purchasing policy as to the amount of an order on which bidding is required?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Have all involved stakeholders and work groups committed to the Managed Network Services project?
- Team Member Status Report: How does this product, good, or service meet the needs of the Managed Network Services project and the organization as a whole?
- Procurement Audit: Are goods generally ordered and received in time to be used in the programs for which they were ordered?
- Requirements Documentation: How will Requirements be documented and who signs off on them?
- Variance Analysis: Are significant decision points, constraints, and interfaces identified as key milestones?
Step-by-step and complete Managed Network Services Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Managed Network Services project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Managed Network Services project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Managed Network Services project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Managed Network Services project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Managed Network Services project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Managed Network Services project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Managed Network Services project with this in-depth Managed Network Services Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Managed Network Services projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Managed Network Services and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Managed Network Services investments work better.
This Managed Network Services All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.