Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Best-of-Breed Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Best-of-Breed related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Best-of-Breed specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Best-of-Breed Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Best-of-Breed improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- Can We Measure the Return on Analysis?
- What tools were used to narrow the list of possible causes?
- What problems are you facing and how do you consider Best-of-Breed will circumvent those obstacles?
- How did the team generate the list of possible solutions?
- Does the Best-of-Breed performance meet the customer’s requirements?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Are possible solutions generated and tested?
- Is Best-of-Breed currently on schedule according to the plan?
- Are different versions of process maps needed to account for the different types of inputs?
- How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Best-of-Breed processes?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Best-of-Breed book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Best-of-Breed self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Best-of-Breed Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Best-of-Breed areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Best-of-Breed Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Best-of-Breed projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Best-of-Breed Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Best-of-Breed project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Executing Process Group: Is the Best-of-Breed project making progress in helping to achieve the set results?
- Stakeholder Management Plan: Who is responsible for gathering and reporting data for employment?
- Executing Process Group: What is in place for ensuring adequate change control on Best-of-Breed projects that involve outside contracts?
- Closing Process Group: Was the user/client satisfied with the end product?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does a missing responsibility indicate that the current Best-of-Breed project is not yet fully understood?
- Project Performance Report: To what degree will team members, individually and collectively, commit time to help themselves and others learn and develop skills?
- Variance Analysis: How have the setting and use of standards changed over time?
- Team Member Status Report: Do you have an Enterprise Best-of-Breed project Management Office (EPMO)?
- Procurement Audit: What are the required standards of quality assurance or environmental management?
- Schedule Management Plan: Are the Best-of-Breed project team members located locally to the users/stakeholders?
Step-by-step and complete Best-of-Breed Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Best-of-Breed project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Best-of-Breed project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Best-of-Breed project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Best-of-Breed project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Best-of-Breed project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Best-of-Breed project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Best-of-Breed project with this in-depth Best-of-Breed Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Best-of-Breed projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Best-of-Breed and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Best-of-Breed investments work better.
This Best-of-Breed All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.