Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Network Functions Virtualization NFV Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Network Functions Virtualization NFV related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Network Functions Virtualization NFV specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Network Functions Virtualization NFV Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Network Functions Virtualization NFV improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the 619 standard requirements:
- Are team charters developed?
- If you were responsible for initiating and implementing major changes in your organization, what steps might you take to ensure acceptance of those changes?
- In the case of a Network Functions Virtualization NFV project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Network Functions Virtualization NFV project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. Can we track that any Network Functions Virtualization NFV project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
- What Relevant Entities could be measured?
- How do we know if we are successful?
- Are assumptions made in Network Functions Virtualization NFV stated explicitly?
- What is the funding source for this project?
- How are you going to measure success?
- Have the customer needs been translated into specific, measurable requirements? How?
- Why improve in the first place?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Network Functions Virtualization NFV book in PDF containing 619 requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Network Functions Virtualization NFV self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Network Functions Virtualization NFV Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Network Functions Virtualization NFV areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Network Functions Virtualization NFV Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Network Functions Virtualization NFV projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Network Functions Virtualization NFV Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Network Functions Virtualization NFV project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Procurement Audit: Is free and fair (international) competition promoted by organizational policies and legislation, in line with legal, trade organizations and other policies?
- Probability and Impact Assessment: Will new information become available during the Network Functions Virtualization NFV project?
- Initiating Process Group: What are the inputs required to produce the deliverables?
- Planning Process Group: How well did the chosen processes fit the needs of the Network Functions Virtualization NFV project?
- Change Management Plan: What are the specific target groups/audiences that will be impacted by this change?
- Quality Metrics: Is there alignment within your company on definitions?
- Monitoring and Controlling Process Group: What will you do to minimize the impact should a risk event occur?
- Roles and Responsibilities: Influence: What areas of organizational decision making are you able to influence when you do not have authority to make the final decision?
- Activity Duration Estimates: What are crucial elements of successful Network Functions Virtualization NFV project plan execution?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Is accountability placed at the lowest-possible level within the Network Functions Virtualization NFV project so that decisions can be made at that level?
Step-by-step and complete Network Functions Virtualization NFV Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Network Functions Virtualization NFV project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Network Functions Virtualization NFV project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Network Functions Virtualization NFV project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Network Functions Virtualization NFV project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Network Functions Virtualization NFV project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Network Functions Virtualization NFV project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Network Functions Virtualization NFV project with this in-depth Network Functions Virtualization NFV Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Network Functions Virtualization NFV projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Network Functions Virtualization NFV and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Network Functions Virtualization NFV investments work better.
This Network Functions Virtualization NFV All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.