Save time, empower your teams and effectively upgrade your processes with access to this practical Program slicing Toolkit and guide. Address common challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics for any Program slicing related project.
Download the Toolkit and in Three Steps you will be guided from idea to implementation results.
The Toolkit contains the following practical and powerful enablers with new and updated Program slicing specific requirements:
STEP 1: Get your bearings
- The latest quick edition of the Program slicing Self Assessment book in PDF containing 49 requirements to perform a quickscan, get an overview and share with stakeholders.
Organized in a data driven improvement cycle RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain), check the…
- Example pre-filled Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard to get familiar with results generation
Then find your goals…
STEP 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
Featuring new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Program slicing improvements can be made.
Examples; 10 of the standard requirements:
- What would you recommend your friend do if he/she were facing this dilemma?
- How do you identify the kinds of information that you will need?
- What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Program slicing process?
- Are team charters developed?
- What is an unallowable cost?
- How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
- Are task requirements clearly defined?
- Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Program slicing process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Program slicing process available?
- In a project to restructure Program slicing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
- Were any designed experiments used to generate additional insight into the data analysis?
Complete the self assessment, on your own or with a team in a workshop setting. Use the workbook together with the self assessment requirements spreadsheet:
- The workbook is the latest in-depth complete edition of the Program slicing book in PDF containing requirements, which criteria correspond to the criteria in…
Your Program slicing self-assessment dashboard which gives you your dynamically prioritized projects-ready tool and shows your organization exactly what to do next:
- The Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard; with the Program slicing Self-Assessment and Scorecard you will develop a clear picture of which Program slicing areas need attention, which requirements you should focus on and who will be responsible for them:
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Program slicing Self-Assessment
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
- Dynamically prioritized projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next:
STEP 3: Implement, Track, follow up and revise strategy
The outcomes of STEP 2, the self assessment, are the inputs for STEP 3; Start and manage Program slicing projects with the 62 implementation resources:
- 62 step-by-step Program slicing Project Management Form Templates covering over 6000 Program slicing project requirements and success criteria:
Examples; 10 of the check box criteria:
- Schedule Management Plan: Are post milestone Program slicing project reviews (PMPR) conducted with the organization at least once a year?
- Team Operating Agreement: What is your unique contribution to the organization?
- Quality Audit: Are all employees made aware of device defects which may occur from the improper performance of their specific jobs?
- Responsibility Assignment Matrix: Does the accounting system provide a basis for auditing records of direct costs chargeable to the contract?
- Scope Management Plan: Are staffing resource estimates sufficiently detailed and documented for use in planning and tracking the Program slicing project?
- Requirements Management Plan: Who is responsible for quantifying the Program slicing project requirements?
- Source Selection Criteria: If the costs are normalized, please explain how the normalization is conducted. Is a cost realism analysis used?
- Duration Estimating Worksheet: Do any colleagues have experience with the company and/or RFPs?
- Lessons Learned: How well were your expectations met regarding the extent of your involvement in the Program slicing project (effort, time commitments, etc.)?
- Quality Audit: How does the organization know that its system for staff performance planning and review is appropriately effective and constructive?
Step-by-step and complete Program slicing Project Management Forms and Templates including check box criteria and templates.
1.0 Initiating Process Group:
- 1.1 Program slicing project Charter
- 1.2 Stakeholder Register
- 1.3 Stakeholder Analysis Matrix
2.0 Planning Process Group:
- 2.1 Program slicing project Management Plan
- 2.2 Scope Management Plan
- 2.3 Requirements Management Plan
- 2.4 Requirements Documentation
- 2.5 Requirements Traceability Matrix
- 2.6 Program slicing project Scope Statement
- 2.7 Assumption and Constraint Log
- 2.8 Work Breakdown Structure
- 2.9 WBS Dictionary
- 2.10 Schedule Management Plan
- 2.11 Activity List
- 2.12 Activity Attributes
- 2.13 Milestone List
- 2.14 Network Diagram
- 2.15 Activity Resource Requirements
- 2.16 Resource Breakdown Structure
- 2.17 Activity Duration Estimates
- 2.18 Duration Estimating Worksheet
- 2.19 Program slicing project Schedule
- 2.20 Cost Management Plan
- 2.21 Activity Cost Estimates
- 2.22 Cost Estimating Worksheet
- 2.23 Cost Baseline
- 2.24 Quality Management Plan
- 2.25 Quality Metrics
- 2.26 Process Improvement Plan
- 2.27 Responsibility Assignment Matrix
- 2.28 Roles and Responsibilities
- 2.29 Human Resource Management Plan
- 2.30 Communications Management Plan
- 2.31 Risk Management Plan
- 2.32 Risk Register
- 2.33 Probability and Impact Assessment
- 2.34 Probability and Impact Matrix
- 2.35 Risk Data Sheet
- 2.36 Procurement Management Plan
- 2.37 Source Selection Criteria
- 2.38 Stakeholder Management Plan
- 2.39 Change Management Plan
3.0 Executing Process Group:
- 3.1 Team Member Status Report
- 3.2 Change Request
- 3.3 Change Log
- 3.4 Decision Log
- 3.5 Quality Audit
- 3.6 Team Directory
- 3.7 Team Operating Agreement
- 3.8 Team Performance Assessment
- 3.9 Team Member Performance Assessment
- 3.10 Issue Log
4.0 Monitoring and Controlling Process Group:
- 4.1 Program slicing project Performance Report
- 4.2 Variance Analysis
- 4.3 Earned Value Status
- 4.4 Risk Audit
- 4.5 Contractor Status Report
- 4.6 Formal Acceptance
5.0 Closing Process Group:
- 5.1 Procurement Audit
- 5.2 Contract Close-Out
- 5.3 Program slicing project or Phase Close-Out
- 5.4 Lessons Learned
With this Three Step process you will have all the tools you need for any Program slicing project with this in-depth Program slicing Toolkit.
In using the Toolkit you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Program slicing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Program slicing and put process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role; In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, ‘What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?’
This Toolkit empowers people to do just that – whether their title is entrepreneur, manager, consultant, (Vice-)President, CxO etc… – they are the people who rule the future. They are the person who asks the right questions to make Program slicing investments work better.
This Program slicing All-Inclusive Toolkit enables You to be that person:
Includes lifetime updates
Every self assessment comes with Lifetime Updates and Lifetime Free Updated Books. Lifetime Updates is an industry-first feature which allows you to receive verified self assessment updates, ensuring you always have the most accurate information at your fingertips.