What is involved in Business Process Services
Find out what the related areas are that Business Process Services connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business Process Services thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business Process Services journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business Process Services leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business Process Services related domains to cover and 275 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business Process Services, Organizational behavior, Electronic business, Process management, Knowledge management, Purchase order, Corporate finance, Constitutional documents, Security management, Advisory board, Resource management, Power management, Communications management, Marketing management, Financial statement, Value chain, Financial market, Technical support, Mixed economy, Insolvency law, Organizational conflict, Corporate governance, International business, Strategic management, Business Process Modeling, Business Process Definition Metamodel, ERP system, Division of labor, Capital budgeting, Financial management, Problem management, Supply chain management, Organization development, Systems management, Technology management, Corrective action, Risk management, Annual general meeting, JD Edwards, Knowledge economy, Economic development, Business reporting, Operations management, Business process, Cloud technology, Hierarchical organization, Business Process Services, Organizational space, Board of directors, Earned value management, Office management, Management information system, Supervisory board, Asset management, Business process mapping, Venture capital, Commercial law, Financial audit, Market economy, Change management, Consumer behaviour, Business administration, Planned economy, Human resources, Capacity management:
Business Process Services Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Business Process Services tactics and perfect Business Process Services conflict management.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Business Process Services process?
– How will you know that the Business Process Services project has been successful?
– What are our Business Process Services Processes?
Organizational behavior Critical Criteria:
Mix Organizational behavior failures and stake your claim.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business Process Services is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Will Business Process Services have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Should organizational behavior management expand its content?
– How Do We Know What We Know about Organizational Behavior?
– Why are Business Process Services skills important?
Electronic business Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Electronic business leadership and shift your focus.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Business Process Services does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Does Business Process Services systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are we Assessing Business Process Services and Risk?
Process management Critical Criteria:
Guide Process management strategies and plan concise Process management education.
– What process management and improvement tools are we using PDSA/PDCA, ISO 9000, Lean, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, something else?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Business Process Services delivery for example is new software needed?
– How to deal with Business Process Services Changes?
Knowledge management Critical Criteria:
Survey Knowledge management planning and catalog what business benefits will Knowledge management goals deliver if achieved.
– Does Business Process Services include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business Process Services process?
– What are the best practices in knowledge management for IT Service management ITSM?
– What best practices in knowledge management for Service management do we use?
– How do we manage Business Process Services Knowledge Management (KM)?
– What is our Business Process Services Strategy?
– When is Knowledge Management Measured?
– How is Knowledge Management Measured?
Purchase order Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Purchase order issues and correct Purchase order management by competencies.
– If we process purchase orders; what is the desired business process around supporting purchase orders?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business Process Services clearly defined?
– What are the short and long-term Business Process Services goals?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business Process Services Management?
Corporate finance Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Corporate finance adoptions and report on developing an effective Corporate finance strategy.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Business Process Services agendas for the next 3 years?
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business Process Services opportunities costing us money?
– How do we Identify specific Business Process Services investment and emerging trends?
Constitutional documents Critical Criteria:
Adapt Constitutional documents management and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Constitutional documents information.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business Process Services workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Business Process Services activities?
– What are the barriers to increased Business Process Services production?
Security management Critical Criteria:
Refer to Security management leadership and look at the big picture.
– Has the organization established an Identity and Access Management program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines and which identifies users and network devices?
– If our security management product supports access control based on defined rules, what is the granularity of the rules supported: access control per user, group, or role?
– Has the organization established an enterprise-wide business continuity/disaster recovery program that is consistent with requirements, policy, and applicable guidelines?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Business Process Services goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– Does the service agreement have metrics for measuring performance and effectiveness of security management?
– How likely is the current Business Process Services plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Do we monitor the Business Process Services decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
– So, how does security management manifest in cloud services?
– Are damage assessment and disaster recovery plans in place?
Advisory board Critical Criteria:
Generalize Advisory board tasks and forecast involvement of future Advisory board projects in development.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Business Process Services process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Business Process Services process available?
– How can we improve Business Process Services?
Resource management Critical Criteria:
Confer over Resource management projects and attract Resource management skills.
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Does Business Process Services analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Can we reuse our existing resource management and configuration tools?
– What are internal and external Business Process Services relations?
– Why study Human Resources management (hrm)?
Power management Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Power management adoptions and oversee Power management requirements.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business Process Services processes?
– How do we know that any Business Process Services analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– What vendors make products that address the Business Process Services needs?
Communications management Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Communications management goals and report on the economics of relationships managing Communications management and constraints.
– Among the Business Process Services product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How important is Business Process Services to the user organizations mission?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Value Marketing management adoptions and forecast involvement of future Marketing management projects in development.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business Process Services in a volatile global economy?
– Which Business Process Services goals are the most important?
– Is Business Process Services Required?
Financial statement Critical Criteria:
Match Financial statement decisions and drive action.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business Process Services models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business Process Services leaders?
– How can the value of Business Process Services be defined?
– How Are Financial Statements Used?
Value chain Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Value chain tactics and track iterative Value chain results.
– What is our formula for success in Business Process Services ?
– What are specific Business Process Services Rules to follow?
Financial market Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Financial market goals and forecast involvement of future Financial market projects in development.
– What are the business goals Business Process Services is aiming to achieve?
– Do we all define Business Process Services in the same way?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Model after Technical support issues and get going.
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– How can you measure Business Process Services in a systematic way?
– Why is Business Process Services important for you now?
Mixed economy Critical Criteria:
Dissect Mixed economy engagements and look at the big picture.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Business Process Services services/products?
– Are there Business Process Services problems defined?
Insolvency law Critical Criteria:
Audit Insolvency law results and develop and take control of the Insolvency law initiative.
– How can you negotiate Business Process Services successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is maximizing Business Process Services protection the same as minimizing Business Process Services loss?
– How do we Improve Business Process Services service perception, and satisfaction?
Organizational conflict Critical Criteria:
Debate over Organizational conflict tasks and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Organizational conflict.
– Think about the functions involved in your Business Process Services project. what processes flow from these functions?
– Who sets the Business Process Services standards?
Corporate governance Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Corporate governance outcomes and sort Corporate governance activities.
International business Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase International business tasks and innovate what needs to be done with International business.
– What are the key elements of your Business Process Services performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– In what ways are Business Process Services vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Organizational structure for international business?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Strategic management tactics and observe effective Strategic management.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business Process Services processes of our organization?
Business Process Modeling Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Business Process Modeling engagements and ask what if.
– What are our needs in relation to Business Process Services skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Business Process Definition Metamodel Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Business Process Definition Metamodel goals and overcome Business Process Definition Metamodel skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does Business Process Services create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
ERP system Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in ERP system engagements and define ERP system competency-based leadership.
– What are the disruptive Business Process Services technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How would one define Business Process Services leadership?
– What erp systems are ecommerce companies using?
Division of labor Critical Criteria:
Check Division of labor leadership and create Division of labor explanations for all managers.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business Process Services objectives?
– How is the value delivered by Business Process Services being measured?
– How do we go about Securing Business Process Services?
Capital budgeting Critical Criteria:
Talk about Capital budgeting leadership and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
– Why should managers set the required rate of return higher than the rate at which money can be borrowed when making a typical capital budgeting decision?
– When using the time adjusted rate of return method, how does one know when the true rate of return has been found?
– Under what circumstances will the NPV, IRR, and PI techniques provide different capital budgeting decisions?
– What is the appropriate treatment of recaptured NOWC in terms of computing terminal cash flows?
– What are the tax benefits of depreciation and how do they play into cash flow calculations?
– Why should the capital budgeting process use cash flows instead of accounting profits?
– Which investments does the firm accept if the cutoff payback period is three years?
– What is the difference between conventional and unconventional cash flow patterns?
– What are the potential faults in using the IRR as a capital budgeting technique?
– What is the difference between mandatory and discretionary capital investments?
– What actions should corporate managers take before implementing a project?
– What are the costs and benefits of maintaining inventories?
– What are the six stages of the capital budgeting process?
– What are the three components of a firms credit policy?
– Which projects do you accept on the basis of PI?
– What is a projects net annual benefit?
– What is capital budgeting?
– What is the IRR?
– What is NPV?
Financial management Critical Criteria:
Rank Financial management strategies and figure out ways to motivate other Financial management users.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business Process Services strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business Process Services? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do we maintain Business Process Servicess Integrity?
Problem management Critical Criteria:
Merge Problem management outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Problem management because they lack skills.
– Is Business Process Services dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What is a key activity in problem management?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Supply chain management outcomes and be persistent.
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– Can we do Business Process Services without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
– How to Secure Business Process Services?
Organization development Critical Criteria:
Align Organization development governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Organization development.
– Do Business Process Services rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– How much does Business Process Services help?
Systems management Critical Criteria:
Add value to Systems management adoptions and find answers.
– Do those selected for the Business Process Services team have a good general understanding of what Business Process Services is all about?
Technology management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Technology management visions and ask questions.
Corrective action Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Corrective action issues and drive action.
– Has management taken appropriate corrective actions related to reports from external sources for their implications for enterprise Risk Management?
– Are information security events and weaknesses associated with information systems communicated in a manner to allow timely corrective action to be taken?
– Do we review the EFFECTIVENESS of corrective actions -were the actions taken successful in eliminating the cause(s) of nonconformities?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business Process Services process?
– What is the frequency of product failures and adequacy of corrective actions?
– How do we go about Comparing Business Process Services approaches/solutions?
– How do we decide if there is any corrective action needed?
– Corrective action by supplier on affected product?
Risk management Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Risk management planning and create Risk management explanations for all managers.
– Does your Cybersecurity plan include recognition of critical facilities and/or cyber assets that are dependent upon IT or automated processing?
– Do we look at how changes impact risk, for example, does the addition of a new service add a professional liability exposure?
– What information is generated by, consumed by, processed on, stored in, and retrieved by the Risk assessed systems?
– What information assets are most at risk to compromise or damage and what can happen to these assets?
– Do we maintain standards and expectations for downtime during the upgrade and replacement cycle?
– How does the enterprise deal with negative outcomes, i.e., loss events or missed opportunities?
– Are we asking ourselves: what, if anything, would we have done differently and why?
– How do we end up with a world where we do not have Cybersecurity have and have nots?
– Who performs your companys information and technology risk assessments?
– Which of our information is connected to the internet?
– Does the company use the NIST Cybersecurity framework?
– Who is in charge of ensuring that the repair is made?
– Does the board have a conflict of interest policy?
– How often are personnel trained in this procedure?
– Does your company have a formal ITRM function?
– Risk Communication what to Communicate?
– Will a permanent standard be developed?
– How do you justify a new firewall?
– Which rules constitute best practices?
Annual general meeting Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Annual general meeting governance and develop and take control of the Annual general meeting initiative.
– When a Business Process Services manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are there recognized Business Process Services problems?
JD Edwards Critical Criteria:
Examine JD Edwards planning and define what our big hairy audacious JD Edwards goal is.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Business Process Services ?
– What are current Business Process Services Paradigms?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Gauge Knowledge economy failures and question.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Business Process Services?
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Economic development planning and display thorough understanding of the Economic development process.
Business reporting Critical Criteria:
Look at Business reporting visions and plan concise Business reporting education.
Operations management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Operations management goals and differentiate in coordinating Operations management.
– What are the most important capabilities we consider when evaluating asset and Service Management providers?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business Process Services project?
– Do we have a high level of process automation connecting our asset and Service Management?
– What are all of our Business Process Services domains and what do they do?
– Do you have a single view into it Service Management?
– Is our company developing its Human Resources?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Frame Business process tactics and point out improvements in Business process.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Are interruptions to business activities counteracted and critical business processes protected from the effects of major failures or disasters?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– What finance, procurement and Human Resources business processes should be included in the scope of a erp solution?
– Does Business Process Services analysis show the relationships among important Business Process Services factors?
– Do the functional areas need business process integration (e.g., order entl. billing, or Customer Service)?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
Cloud technology Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Cloud technology visions and revise understanding of Cloud technology architectures.
– How to extend current cluster services using cloud technology?
– Have all basic functions of Business Process Services been defined?
– What are the practical limitations to cloud technology?
Hierarchical organization Critical Criteria:
Track Hierarchical organization strategies and define what do we need to start doing with Hierarchical organization.
– Have you identified your Business Process Services key performance indicators?
Business Process Services Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Business Process Services tasks and correct better engagement with Business Process Services results.
– Does Business Process Services appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How do we keep improving Business Process Services?
Organizational space Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Organizational space risks and slay a dragon.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business Process Services project manager?
Board of directors Critical Criteria:
Reason over Board of directors tasks and catalog what business benefits will Board of directors goals deliver if achieved.
– In the case of a Business Process Services project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business Process Services project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business Process Services project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Business Process Services into the services that we provide?
– What key measures should we include in our annual report to our Board of Directors?
– How will you measure your Business Process Services effectiveness?
Earned value management Critical Criteria:
Probe Earned value management quality and pay attention to the small things.
– Do we have past Business Process Services Successes?
Office management Critical Criteria:
Boost Office management quality and optimize Office management leadership as a key to advancement.
– Who needs to know about Business Process Services ?
Management information system Critical Criteria:
Analyze Management information system tactics and improve Management information system service perception.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business Process Services move?
– What are the long-term Business Process Services goals?
Supervisory board Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Supervisory board failures and explain and analyze the challenges of Supervisory board.
– what is the best design framework for Business Process Services organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Are assumptions made in Business Process Services stated explicitly?
Asset management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Asset management tasks and overcome Asset management skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business Process Services product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Is an asset management process(es) in place to inventory and manage this new asset (investment) from a property management perspective, to provide Configuration Management support, and to monitor system performance?
– Deciding what level of hardware in the system is a decision process such as: is the cost or risk of loss with a usb cable, a tablet or a mouse sufficient to require tracking? Have we decided on the detail level?
– What are the key differences for us between asset management and Service Management?
– Use of non-corporate assets on the network -byod devices and software allowed?
– Can you identify all your it hardware and software locations?
– What are the request tracking needs of our organization?
– What is our policy around the distribution of software?
– What happens with your retired or disposed of assets?
– How are employees affected by the cm process?
– What would it cost to replace our technology?
– Game of hide and seek at your organization?
– Have your assets gone into hiding?
– Where in its life cycle is it?
– How about your mobile assets?
– Which assets need managing ?
– Why do it asset management?
– Why create a it am system?
– Who/what depends on it?
– Who is using it?
Business process mapping Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Business process mapping risks and define Business process mapping competency-based leadership.
– Is the Business Process Services organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
Venture capital Critical Criteria:
Refer to Venture capital tasks and reduce Venture capital costs.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business Process Services domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Why should we adopt a Business Process Services framework?
Commercial law Critical Criteria:
Confer over Commercial law results and interpret which customers can’t participate in Commercial law because they lack skills.
– Is the scope of Business Process Services defined?
Financial audit Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Financial audit tactics and probe using an integrated framework to make sure Financial audit is getting what it needs.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business Process Services effort?
Market economy Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Market economy projects and know what your objective is.
– Is Supporting Business Process Services documentation required?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Change management results and do something to it.
– Workforce Change Management How do you prepare your workforce for changing capability and capacity needs? How do you manage your workforce, its needs, and your needs to ensure continuity, prevent workforce reductions, and minimize the impact of workforce reductions, if they do become necessary? How do you prepare for and manage periods of workforce growth?
– The objective of Change Management is to ensure that standard methods and procedures are used, such that changes can be dealt with quickly, with the lowest possible impact on service quality. all changes should be traceable, in other words, one can answer the question, what changed? Do we do this?
– Have all the major Change Management issues associated with the preferred alternative been identified and discussed?
– Does your organization have a preferred organizational change management methodology?
– What are the most important benefits of effective organizational change management?
– Are CSI and organizational change underpinned by Kotters change management best practices?
– Does the service providers Change Management process match the customers needs?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– Are Organizational Change managements best practices (eg Kotter) applied?
– What are the primary barriers to effective Change Management?
– How pro-active is the Organizational Change Management Plan?
– Who are the leaders in a Change Management process?
– What is workplace Change Management?
– Why do we need Change Management?
– When to start Change Management?
– What is Change Management?
Consumer behaviour Critical Criteria:
Debate over Consumer behaviour management and figure out ways to motivate other Consumer behaviour users.
Business administration Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Business administration tactics and find out.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business Process Services experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Planned economy Critical Criteria:
Design Planned economy quality and work towards be a leading Planned economy expert.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Business Process Services moving forward?
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Guide Human resources issues and sort Human resources activities.
– Describe your views on the value of human assets in helping an organization achieve its goals. how important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– Available personnel – what are the available Human Resources within the organization?
– What business benefits will Business Process Services goals deliver if achieved?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– What decisions can you envision making with this type of information?
– How does the company provide notice of its information practices?
– Are you a manager interested in increasing your effectiveness?
– How do you view the department and staff members as a whole?
– What are ways that employee productivity can be measured?
– How is Staffs knowledge of procedures and regulations?
– How is Promptness of returning calls or e-mail?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– May an employee make an anonymous complaint?
– How do we engage the stakeholders?
– Can you trust the algorithm?
Capacity management Critical Criteria:
Detail Capacity management risks and acquire concise Capacity management education.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business Process Services. How do we gain traction?
– Application sizing is a technique used by capacity management. why is application sizing important?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business Process Services Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business Process Services External links:
Contact us | Business Process Services | MetaSource
Canon Business Process Services
Network Business Process Services | Accenture Operations
Organizational behavior External links:
Organizational Behavior – OB – Investopedia
[PDF]Organizational Behavior and Management Thinking
Organizational behavior (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Electronic business External links:
Home – Electronic Business Machines
WEX Payables – Electronic Business Payments Simplified
Electronic Business Services
Process management External links:
HEFLO BPM | Business Process Management
Emerson Process Management: Products
Sales Process Management | ProspectStream
Knowledge management External links:
Intuition – Learning & Knowledge Management Services
A hub for technical knowledge management. — NDCAC
Institutional Knowledge Management
Purchase order External links:
Purchase Order Form | Trademark Title, Inc.
Purchase Order – GCS Title
EDI 855 Purchase Order Acknowledgment – 855 …
Corporate finance External links:
ch 21 corporate finance Flashcards | Quizlet
Corporate finance (Book, 2005) [WorldCat.org]
Corporate Finance Job Titles: What Do They Actually Mean?
Constitutional documents External links:
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan …
Gardiner: Constitutional Documents of the Puritan …
PureCircle Shareholder and Constitutional Documents
Security management External links:
Information Security Management Provider – Sedara
Endpoint Security Management Software and Solutions – Promisec
Security Management and Compliance for Developers | Aptible
Advisory board External links:
The Advisory Board Company – Compass Portal
Advisory Board on Cosmetology – TDLR
CT Low Wage Employer Advisory Board
Resource management External links:
Cultural and Environmental Resource Management | Thesis Titles
Human Resource Management – TitleHR
Human Resource Management – AbeBooks
Power management External links:
Power Innovations International | Power Management …
Information about power management setting on a …
1E NightWatchman for power management
Communications management External links:
P2 Communications Management – Everything Connected.
Unique – Unified Communications Management with cairs
DataOceans – Enterprise Customer Communications Management
Marketing management External links:
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Marketing Management chapter 5 practice test …
Financial statement External links:
Financial Statement Analysis Flashcards | Quizlet
Accounting Reports & Financial Statement Templates
Value chain External links:
TRACC Value Chain Improvement Solution
Quantitative Value Chain Analysis : An Application To …
2-5.1 Importance of Value Chain Mapping and Analysis
Financial market External links:
The Fed – Designated Financial Market Utilities
Notes From the Rabbit Hole, a unique financial market …
Technical support External links:
QIES Technical Support Office – Welcome
Comcast Customer Service – XFINITY® Technical Support
I-CAR Repairability Technical Support Portal
Mixed economy External links:
Why does America have a mixed economy – Answers.com
The Mixed Economy Essays – ManyEssays.com
Why the US Is Said to Have a Mixed Economy – ThoughtCo
Organizational conflict External links:
What Is Organizational Conflict? | Your Business
Causal Accounts and Managing Organizational Conflict…
[DOC]ORGANIZATIONAL CONFLICT OF INTEREST – …
Corporate governance External links:
Corporate Governance – Investopedia
Regions Financial Corporation – Corporate Governance
Cleary Gottlieb M&A and Corporate Governance Watch
International business External links:
http://International business consists of trades and transactions at a global level. These include the trade of goods, services, technology, capital and/or knowledge. It involves cross-border transactions of goods and services between two or more countries. Transactions of economic resources include capital, skills, and people for the purpose of the international production of physical goods and services such as finance, banking, insurance, and construction. International business is also known as globalization. Globalization refers to the international trade between countries, which in turn refers to the tendency of international trade, investments, information technology and outsourced manufacturing to weave the economies of diverse countries together. To conduct business overseas, multinational companies need to separate national markets into one global marketplace. In essence there are two macro factors that underline the trend of greater globalization. The first macro-factor consists of eliminating barriers to make cross-border trade easier, such as the free flow of goods and services, and capital. The second macro-factor is technological change, particularly developments in communication, information processing, …
2018 INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FESTIVAL
Strategic management External links:
KM Strategic Management
Strategic Management Journal on JSTOR
StratSimManagement – Strategic Management Simulation
Business Process Modeling External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Business Process Definition Metamodel External links:
Business Process Definition Metamodel – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Business Process Definition Metamodel
ERP system External links:
Fashion ERP Software | Footwear ERP System | BlueCherry
Infor XA – erp system – infor erp,infor erp xa
Division of labor External links:
Division of Labor Standards Enforcement (DLSE)
Division of Labor
division of labor – Everything2.com
Capital budgeting External links:
[PDF]Chapter 9 Cash Flow and Capital Budgeting – Cengage
Capital Budgeting Basics | Ag Decision Maker
Capital budgeting (VHS tape, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Financial management External links:
Forum Financial Management, LP
HFMA – Healthcare Financial Management Association
Financial Management Services :: Home
Problem management External links:
[PDF]IT ENTERPRISE PROBLEM MANAGEMENT …
http://itsm.ucsf.edu/sites/itsm.ucsf.edu/files/Problem Management Process.pdf
5-Step Problem Management with Kepner-Tregoe
Problem Management Impact and urgency matrix | …
Supply chain management External links:
Biagi Bros – SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Home | Supply Chain Management
Organization development External links:
What is Organization Development? – OD Network
National Center for Organization Development
The International Society For Organization Development …
Systems management External links:
Geographic Information Systems Management Office – …
Welcome to the Mail Systems Management Association
– Operation Processes and Systems Management …
Technology management External links:
UCSB’s Technology Management Program
Engineering and Technology Management
Staff | UIUC Office of Technology Management
Corrective action External links:
Corrective Action – Title One – Google Sites
[PDF]Corrective Action Plan Template – Pennsylvania
Risk management External links:
Global Supply Chain Risk Management Solutions | Avetta
Global Leader in Risk Management Solutions | Pinkerton
Celgene Risk Management
Annual general meeting External links:
Annual General Meeting minutes | Master Of Meetings
Annual General Meeting 2018 | thyssenkrupp AG
Annual general meeting (AGM) | Practical Law
JD Edwards External links:
Lewis Tree – JD Edwards
JD Edwards – Alamo Group
JD Edwards INFOCUS – Quest International Users Group
Knowledge economy External links:
Opinion: House, knowledge economy needs immigrants – CNN
Productivity Game – Thriving in a Knowledge Economy
Are You Using Time Differently In The Knowledge Economy?
Economic development External links:
Michigan Department of Talent and Economic Development …
Greater MSP – Minneapolis Saint Paul Economic Development
Community and Economic Development
Business reporting External links:
Business reporting. (Book, 1990) [WorldCat.org]
Business Reporting Instructions – Alabama State Treasury
Historically Underutilized Business Reporting
Operations management External links:
Operations management (Book, 2012) [WorldCat.org]
Business process External links:
Business Process Management Jobs – CareerBuilder
Business Process Manager Job Description and Salary
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
Cloud technology External links:
Sunset Learning Institute | Cloud Technology Certifications
What is cloud technology – Answers.com
Hierarchical organization External links:
Hierarchical Organization of Life – Pearson
[PDF]The Hierarchical Organization of Life
Hierarchical Organization Flashcards | Quizlet
Business Process Services External links:
Network Business Process Services | Accenture Operations
Canon Business Process Services
Business process services – Brochures – cgi.com
Organizational space External links:
CiteSeerX — Organizational space:
Organizational Spaces – Edward Elgar Publishing
Board of directors External links:
Board of Directors | CSRA
Girls Inc. | Staff Leadership & Board of Directors
Board of Directors | WMATA
Earned value management External links:
Earned Value Management General Reference (Gold Card)
Office management External links:
Office Management – AbeBooks
Management information system External links:
TAMIS – Total Ammunition Management Information System
Management information system (Book, 2013) …
What is MIS? | Management Information Systems
Supervisory board External links:
Supervisory Board – CB&I
Supervisory board | Rail Baltica
Supervisory Board of Bayer AG
Asset management External links:
Home | Deutsche Asset Management
AQR – Alternative Investments | Asset Management | AQR
VTS | The Leading Leasing and Asset Management Platform
Business process mapping External links:
Business Process Mapping | Red Deer College
What is Business Process Mapping? – OnTask
Business Process Mapping Examples
Venture capital External links:
Venture Capital – Entertainment Financing | Tech | Bayrock
Venture Capitalist – Investopedia
the PVCA – Pittsburgh Venture Capital Association
Commercial law External links:
Text Book Commercial Law – AbeBooks
Commercial Law legal definition of Commercial Law
Commercial law (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
Financial audit External links:
[PDF]Financial Audit Manual
Financial Audit – Prepare Audit Ready Financials
http://Ad · online.intacct.com/SageIntacct/Official
Financial Audit – Prepare Audit Ready Financials
http://Ad · online.intacct.com/SageIntacct/Official
Market economy External links:
US seeks to deny China market economy status in WTO
Market Economy – Investopedia – Sharper Insight. …
Market Economy Flashcards | Quizlet
Change management External links:
Change management experts -Change Management …
[PDF]Change Management Best Practices Guide
Change Management Models & Process | Change Activation
Consumer behaviour External links:
Consumer Behaviour- Chp. 11 Flashcards | Quizlet
Chapter 4: Consumer Behaviour Flashcards | Quizlet
Business administration External links:
[PDF]U. S. Small Business Administration
Login – Small Business Administration
UCF College of Business Administration | Business School
Planned economy External links:
Planned economy | Define Planned economy at …
What is Planned Economy? definition and meaning
The Big Data revolution can revive the planned economy
Human resources External links:
Human Resources | City of Fort Worth, Texas
Human Resources | Maricopa Community Colleges
Human Resources | Medical University of South Carolina
Capacity management External links:
Capacity management review. (eJournal / eMagazine, …