What is involved in Application Integration
Find out what the related areas are that Application Integration connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Application Integration thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Application Integration journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Application Integration leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Application Integration related domains to cover and 251 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Application Integration, Enterprise application integration, Action Message Format, Application server, Binomial coefficient, Business intelligence, Business process, Business semantics management, CEITON technologies, Canonical Model, Compensating transaction, Customer relationship management, Data integration, Data mediation, Data transformation, Database transaction, De facto, De jure, Enterprise Content Integration, Enterprise Integration Patterns, Enterprise JavaBean, Enterprise architecture framework, Enterprise computer application, Enterprise information integration, Enterprise integration, Enterprise resource planning, Enterprise service bus, Event-driven SOA, File format, Gartner Group, Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology, Health Level 7, Hub and spoke, Human resources, Information silo, Integration appliance, Integration competency center, Integration platform, Islands of automation, J2EE Connector Architecture, Legacy system, MSquare Systems, Message-oriented middleware, Middleware analyst, OSS through Java, Open Knowledge Initiative, Operating system, Schools Interoperability Framework, Service-oriented architecture, Spaghetti code, Stovepipe system, Straight through processing, Supply chain management, System integration, System of systems, Two-phase commit protocol, Web application, Web service, Work flow:
Application Integration Critical Criteria:
Examine Application Integration adoptions and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Application Integration services.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Application Integration experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– What are the implications of cloud computing to enterprise application integration?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Application Integration study?
– What are current Application Integration Paradigms?
Enterprise application integration Critical Criteria:
Collaborate on Enterprise application integration engagements and explain and analyze the challenges of Enterprise application integration.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Application Integration services/products?
– Does Application Integration systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Are accountability and ownership for Application Integration clearly defined?
Action Message Format Critical Criteria:
Canvass Action Message Format tactics and interpret which customers can’t participate in Action Message Format because they lack skills.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Application Integration strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Is a Application Integration Team Work effort in place?
– Are we Assessing Application Integration and Risk?
Application server Critical Criteria:
Discuss Application server tasks and test out new things.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Application Integration? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How important is Application Integration to the user organizations mission?
– What are specific Application Integration Rules to follow?
Binomial coefficient Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Binomial coefficient tasks and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Binomial coefficient projects.
– Does our organization need more Application Integration education?
– Why is Application Integration important for you now?
– How would one define Application Integration leadership?
Business intelligence Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Business intelligence goals and separate what are the business goals Business intelligence is aiming to achieve.
– Does the software let users work with the existing data infrastructure already in place, freeing your IT team from creating more cubes, universes, and standalone marts?
– What is the importance of knowing the key performance indicators KPIs for a business process when trying to implement a business intelligence system?
– Does the software provide fast query performance, either via its own fast in-memory software or by directly connecting to fast data stores?
– What is the difference between Key Performance Indicators KPI and Critical Success Factors CSF in a Business Strategic decision?
– What are the main differences between a business intelligence team compared to a team of data scientists?
– Do we have trusted vendors to guide us through the process of adopting business intelligence systems?
– What are the approaches to handle RTB related data 100 GB aggregated for business intelligence?
– Why does animosity endure between IT and business when it comes to business intelligence?
– What is the difference between business intelligence and business analytics?
– What is your anticipated learning curve for Technical Administrators?
– Describe the process of data transformation required by your system?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– What is the future of BI Score cards KPI etc?
– How is Business Intelligence related to CRM?
– What is your expect product life cycle?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Do you offer formal user training?
– Business Intelligence Tools?
Business process Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Business process issues and give examples utilizing a core of simple Business process skills.
– Do we identify maximum allowable downtime for critical business functions, acceptable levels of data loss and backlogged transactions, RTOs, RPOs, recovery of the critical path (i.e., business processes or systems that should receive the highest priority), and the costs associated with downtime? Are the approved thresholds appropriate?
– To what extent will this product open up for subsequent add-on products, e.g. business process outsourcing services built on top of a program-as-a-service offering?
– Has business process Cybersecurity has been included in continuity of operations plans for areas such as customer data, billing, etc.?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Do we have detailed information on the business process for refunds and charge backs if they are required?
– If we accept wire transfers what is the desired business process around supporting wire transfers?
– If we accept checks what is the desired business process around supporting checks?
– What are the relationships with other business processes and are these necessary?
– Will existing staff require re-training, for example, to learn new business processes?
– What would Eligible entity be asked to do to facilitate your normal business process?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of change management?
– What business process supports the entry and validation of the data?
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– How will business process and behavioral change be managed?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
– What/how are business processes defined?
Business semantics management Critical Criteria:
Look at Business semantics management management and get out your magnifying glass.
– Do those selected for the Application Integration team have a good general understanding of what Application Integration is all about?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Application Integration ?
– Do we have past Application Integration Successes?
CEITON technologies Critical Criteria:
Pilot CEITON technologies management and define what do we need to start doing with CEITON technologies.
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Application Integration objectives?
– Is Application Integration dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Have you identified your Application Integration key performance indicators?
Canonical Model Critical Criteria:
Pilot Canonical Model quality and remodel and develop an effective Canonical Model strategy.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Application Integration activities?
Compensating transaction Critical Criteria:
Investigate Compensating transaction tasks and look for lots of ideas.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Application Integration opportunities costing us money?
– What about Application Integration Analysis of results?
– What are our Application Integration Processes?
Customer relationship management Critical Criteria:
Own Customer relationship management quality and catalog Customer relationship management activities.
– Can visitors/customers easily find all relevant information about your products (e.g., prices, options, technical specifications, quantities, shipping information, order status) on your website?
– What platforms are you unable to measure accurately, or able to provide only limited measurements from?
– What volume of mentions has your organization handled in the past (e.g. 2,500 mentions per week)?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– What do you consider a short call and what is the threshold in seconds?
– How do you measure progress and evaluate training effectiveness?
– what is Different Between B2C B2B Customer Experience Management?
– How can the many barriers to CRM implementation be overcome?
– What are the necessary steps to evaluate a CRM solution?
– Do you have technology that assist in online monitoring?
– Does the user have permission to synchronize to Outlook?
– What storage quotas should be applied to each mailbox?
– What are the fastest growing CRM solutions right now?
– Does the software utilize a responsive design?
– What are some of the future directions of CRM?
– Does the user have permission to go offline?
– Is the metadata cache size acceptable?
– What is the recovery point objective?
– Can customers place orders online?
– What happens to workflows?
Data integration Critical Criteria:
Steer Data integration adoptions and learn.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Application Integration process?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Application Integration activities?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
Data mediation Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Data mediation risks and prioritize challenges of Data mediation.
– What vendors make products that address the Application Integration needs?
Data transformation Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Data transformation planning and raise human resource and employment practices for Data transformation.
– Which customers cant participate in our Application Integration domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What is the process of data transformation required by your system?
– Is Supporting Application Integration documentation required?
Database transaction Critical Criteria:
Devise Database transaction tactics and develop and take control of the Database transaction initiative.
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Application Integration?
– How do we go about Comparing Application Integration approaches/solutions?
– How do we go about Securing Application Integration?
De facto Critical Criteria:
Inquire about De facto strategies and adjust implementation of De facto.
– Do you see the need for actions in the area of standardisation (including both formal standards and the promotion of/agreement on de facto standards) related to your sector?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Application Integration project?
– Is this standard a de jure or de facto national or international standard?
– What threat is Application Integration addressing?
De jure Critical Criteria:
Guard De jure adoptions and integrate design thinking in De jure innovation.
– What are the long-term Application Integration goals?
Enterprise Content Integration Critical Criteria:
Apply Enterprise Content Integration tactics and triple focus on important concepts of Enterprise Content Integration relationship management.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Application Integration that make it risky?
– How will you measure your Application Integration effectiveness?
Enterprise Integration Patterns Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Enterprise Integration Patterns projects and stake your claim.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Application Integration process?
– Is there a Application Integration Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Enterprise JavaBean Critical Criteria:
Administer Enterprise JavaBean decisions and find the essential reading for Enterprise JavaBean researchers.
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– How can skill-level changes improve Application Integration?
Enterprise architecture framework Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Enterprise architecture framework visions and oversee Enterprise architecture framework requirements.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Application Integration delivery for example is new software needed?
– Is maximizing Application Integration protection the same as minimizing Application Integration loss?
– How do we maintain Application Integrations Integrity?
Enterprise computer application Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Enterprise computer application results and probe Enterprise computer application strategic alliances.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Application Integration moving forward?
– Are there Application Integration problems defined?
Enterprise information integration Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Enterprise information integration projects and achieve a single Enterprise information integration view and bringing data together.
– How do we measure improved Application Integration service perception, and satisfaction?
Enterprise integration Critical Criteria:
Mine Enterprise integration goals and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Enterprise integration projects.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Application Integration project manager?
– How can we improve Application Integration?
Enterprise resource planning Critical Criteria:
See the value of Enterprise resource planning decisions and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in Enterprise resource planning.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Application Integration? There might be some that are less obvious?
– How do mission and objectives affect the Application Integration processes of our organization?
Enterprise service bus Critical Criteria:
Depict Enterprise service bus tasks and sort Enterprise service bus activities.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Application Integration project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Application Integration project lifecycle?
Event-driven SOA Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Event-driven SOA visions and mentor Event-driven SOA customer orientation.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Application Integration workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Are there recognized Application Integration problems?
File format Critical Criteria:
Steer File format issues and probe File format strategic alliances.
– What file formats and naming conventions will be used for the separate data sources and for the integrated file used for analysis?
– Who will provide the final approval of Application Integration deliverables?
– Are the file formats of the data supported by the repository?
– What file formats and naming conventions will you be using?
– Which file formats will you use for your data, and why?
Gartner Group Critical Criteria:
Paraphrase Gartner Group goals and stake your claim.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Application Integration products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How can you negotiate Application Integration successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Application Integration effort?
Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology projects and catalog what business benefits will Generalised Enterprise Reference Architecture and Methodology goals deliver if achieved.
– Is Application Integration Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– How do we Identify specific Application Integration investment and emerging trends?
Health Level 7 Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Health Level 7 tactics and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Health Level 7.
– What is our formula for success in Application Integration ?
Hub and spoke Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Hub and spoke outcomes and use obstacles to break out of ruts.
Human resources Critical Criteria:
Study Human resources leadership and separate what are the business goals Human resources is aiming to achieve.
– Who will be responsible for leading the various bcp teams (e.g., crisis/emergency, recovery, technology, communications, facilities, Human Resources, business units and processes, Customer Service)?
– Imagine you work in the Human Resources department of a company considering a policy to protect its data on employees mobile devices. in advising on this policy, what rights should be considered?
– Describe your views on the value of human assets in helping an organization achieve its goals. how important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– Are Human Resources subject to screening, and do they have terms and conditions of employment defining their information security responsibilities?
– May an employee be retaliated against for making a complaint or reporting potential violations of these principles?
– To satisfy our customers and stakeholders, what financial objectives must we accomplish?
– To satisfy customers and stakeholders, which internal business process must we excel in?
– How important is it for organizations to train and develop their Human Resources?
– What problems have you encountered with the department or staff member?
– What is the important thing that human resources management should do?
– How can we promote retention of high performing employees?
– To achieve our vision, what customer needs must we serve?
– Are we complying with existing security policies?
– Do you need to develop a Human Resources manual?
– What other outreach efforts would be helpful?
– May an employee make an anonymous complaint?
– What are the data sources and data mix?
– What do users think of the information?
– Who should appraise performance?
Information silo Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Information silo decisions and integrate design thinking in Information silo innovation.
– To what extent does management recognize Application Integration as a tool to increase the results?
Integration appliance Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Integration appliance decisions and devote time assessing Integration appliance and its risk.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Application Integration strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Application Integration?
– How do we keep improving Application Integration?
Integration competency center Critical Criteria:
Align Integration competency center outcomes and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Integration competency center projects.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Application Integration?
Integration platform Critical Criteria:
Audit Integration platform quality and find the ideas you already have.
– What are the Key enablers to make this Application Integration move?
Islands of automation Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Islands of automation results and finalize specific methods for Islands of automation acceptance.
– what is the best design framework for Application Integration organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– Do the Application Integration decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How much does Application Integration help?
J2EE Connector Architecture Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze J2EE Connector Architecture planning and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive J2EE Connector Architecture projects.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Application Integration in a volatile global economy?
– How do we manage Application Integration Knowledge Management (KM)?
Legacy system Critical Criteria:
Coach on Legacy system issues and define Legacy system competency-based leadership.
– At risk with respect to legacy modernization; are you too dependent on expensive skill sets or technologies that cannot respond quickly to changes in the marketplace?
– What actions must be taken in order to successfully integrate numerous systems, including legacy data from earlier systems that are desired for analysis?
– How can you create a cross application architecture that supports your current systems, while at the same time accommodating changing business needs?
– What are the existing methods, techniques and tool support to enable migration of legacy software towards cloud-based environment?
– What are the existing tasks, methods and techniques to enable migration of legacy on-premise software to the cloud?
– Data feeds are often derived from application programs or legacy data sources. what does it mean?
– Can we understand the timeframe given replacing the current legacy system with the new systems?
– Should there be a complete replacement of legacy mainframes and applications?
– Do we make sure that we Modernize our Legacy Systems AND Cut Costs?
– How many external interfaces affect the productivity?
– What is the production time of the output?
– How many activities compose the process?
– Do other systems depend on it for data?
– Addressing existing Legacy Software?
– What do our customers need or want?
– Risk – What are the project risks?
– What are the outputs produced?
– What is to be Maintained?
– Legacy data to import?
MSquare Systems Critical Criteria:
Experiment with MSquare Systems projects and separate what are the business goals MSquare Systems is aiming to achieve.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Application Integration models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are our needs in relation to Application Integration skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Message-oriented middleware Critical Criteria:
Study Message-oriented middleware strategies and maintain Message-oriented middleware for success.
– How will you know that the Application Integration project has been successful?
Middleware analyst Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Middleware analyst issues and innovate what needs to be done with Middleware analyst.
OSS through Java Critical Criteria:
Check OSS through Java leadership and plan concise OSS through Java education.
– Consider your own Application Integration project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Application Integration project?
– How to deal with Application Integration Changes?
Open Knowledge Initiative Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Open Knowledge Initiative strategies and finalize specific methods for Open Knowledge Initiative acceptance.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Application Integration. How do we gain traction?
Operating system Critical Criteria:
Scan Operating system goals and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Operating system decisions.
– If the firewall runs on an individual host for which all users are not trusted system administrators, how vulnerable is it to tampering by a user logged into the operating system running on the protected hosts?
– In a virtualized data center, guest operating system kernels were modified to eliminate the need for binary translation. which compute virtualization technique was used?
– What should an organization consider before migrating its applications and operating system to the public cloud to prevent vendor lock-in?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Application Integration values?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Application Integration processes?
– What operating systems are used for student computers, devices, laptops, etc.?
– What operating system does your computer use?
– Is unauthorized access to operating systems prevented?
Schools Interoperability Framework Critical Criteria:
Reason over Schools Interoperability Framework planning and explore and align the progress in Schools Interoperability Framework.
– Think about the people you identified for your Application Integration project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Application Integration with what users do day-to-day?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Refer to Service-oriented architecture decisions and create a map for yourself.
– Does Application Integration analysis show the relationships among important Application Integration factors?
Spaghetti code Critical Criteria:
Track Spaghetti code issues and create Spaghetti code explanations for all managers.
– Think about the functions involved in your Application Integration project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Application Integration leader?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Application Integration requirements in detail?
Stovepipe system Critical Criteria:
Rank Stovepipe system quality and create a map for yourself.
– What are the short and long-term Application Integration goals?
Straight through processing Critical Criteria:
Meet over Straight through processing risks and find the ideas you already have.
– What will drive Application Integration change?
– What is our Application Integration Strategy?
Supply chain management Critical Criteria:
Grade Supply chain management outcomes and perfect Supply chain management conflict management.
– Does Application Integration create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– How do supply chain management systems coordinate planning, production, and logistics with suppliers?
– What makes cloud computing well suited for supply chain management applications?
– Can we do Application Integration without complex (expensive) analysis?
– What is TESCM tax efficient supply chain management?
System integration Critical Criteria:
Huddle over System integration decisions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential System integration information.
– How do you address back-end system integration?
System of systems Critical Criteria:
Review System of systems leadership and adjust implementation of System of systems.
– What is the best definition of System of Systems?
Two-phase commit protocol Critical Criteria:
Read up on Two-phase commit protocol quality and spearhead techniques for implementing Two-phase commit protocol.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Application Integration project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Application Integration forward?
Web application Critical Criteria:
Dissect Web application governance and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Web application results.
– I keep a record of names; surnames and emails of individuals in a web application. Do these data come under the competence of GDPR? And do both the operator of the web application and I need to treat them that way?
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Application Integration does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Application Integration agendas for the next 3 years?
– Are my web application portfolios and databases ready to migrate to the Windows Azure platform?
– Who Is Responsible for Web Application Security in the Cloud?
– How do you approach building a large web application?
– How does IT exploit a Web Application?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Web service risks and find the essential reading for Web service researchers.
– Will Application Integration have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– When a Application Integration manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
Work flow Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Work flow failures and attract Work flow skills.
– Among the Application Integration product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Application Integration Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Application Integration External links:
Workforce Third-Party Application Integration | Cornerstone
[PDF]Strategic Enterprise Application Integration – …
Enterprise Application Integration and Migration | SmartIMS
Enterprise application integration External links:
Enterprise Application Integration and Migration | SmartIMS
Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) – AITS
Action Message Format External links:
CiteSeerX — Action Message Format– AMF 3 Copyright …
Action Message Format – Revolvy
https://update.revolvy.com/topic/Action Message Format&item_type=topic
Wireshark · Display Filter Reference: Action Message Format
Application server External links:
Saipem Logon – SAP Web Application Server
Oracle Application Server – Welcome
Logon – SAP Web Application Server
Business intelligence External links:
Small Business Intelligence for All | SizeUp
Mortgage Business Intelligence Software :: Motivity Solutions
Business process External links:
Business Process Manager Job Description and Salary
[PDF]Business Process Guide Position Management : …
Business semantics management External links:
Business semantics management – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Business semantics management
CEITON technologies External links:
CEITON technologies | Crunchbase
Canonical Model External links:
[PDF]2 The Elements of a Canonical Model of Rational Con- …
Canonical Model – YouTube
Wages and Employment: The Canonical Model Revisited
Compensating transaction External links:
11g Tips- 11g FLASHBACK Compensating Transaction – …
Customer relationship management External links:
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Oracle – Siebel Customer Relationship Management
Data integration External links:
Data Integration Specialist | Superbadge
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
Data mediation External links:
[PDF]Ontology Driven Data Mediation in Web Services
Army Data Services Layer (ADSL) – Data Mediation Service …
What is Data Mediation | IGI Global
Data transformation External links:
Data transformation (Computer file, 1987) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Data transformation and normality – Evaluation
Data transformation | FileMaker Community
Database transaction External links:
concurrency – What is a database transaction? – Stack Overflow
Shrinking Ginormous SharePoint Database Transaction …
Database transaction log file has grown very large (SL2357)
De facto External links:
De facto. De facto is a Latin expression that means “concerning fact.”. In law, it often means “in practice but not necessarily ordained by law” or “in practice or actuality, but not officially established.”.
De Facto Parent – California
De Facto | Definition of De Facto by Merriam-Webster
De jure External links:
De jure legal definition of de jure – TheFreeDictionary.com
De Jure v. De Facto Flashcards | Quizlet
Free De Jure State of Michigan
Enterprise Content Integration External links:
[PDF]Enterprise Content Integration Services …
Enterprise Content Integration – White Paper and Tip Sheets
Enterprise Integration Patterns External links:
Apache Camel: Enterprise Integration Patterns
Enterprise architecture framework External links:
[PDF]The Oracle Enterprise Architecture Framework
TOGAF as an Enterprise Architecture Framework
Enterprise computer application External links:
Study on Enterprise Computer Application Technology …
[PDF]Study on Enterprise Computer Application …
Enterprise information integration External links:
[PDF]Enterprise Information Integration: Successes, …
Enterprise Information Integration – Semantic Arts
Enterprise integration External links:
Office of Enterprise Integration (OEI)
Enterprise resource planning External links:
Enterprise Resource Planning
Enterprise Resource Planning Division | FEMA.gov
Enterprise Resource Planning System | Hill International
Enterprise service bus External links:
Microsoft on the Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
ESB – Enterprise Service Bus – Dell Boomi
When Does iPaaS Finally Get To Replace Enterprise Service Bus?
Event-driven SOA External links:
“Event-driven SOA” on Revolvy.com
Event-Driven SOA – Service Technology Magazine
File format External links:
WEBARCHIVE File Format – TechTarget
ACH (NACHA) File Format Specifications – Treasury Software
File Format Overview | dpBestflow
Gartner Group External links:
Gartner Group – Stamford, CT – Inc.com
Health Level 7 External links:
Health Level 7 International (HL7) | Healthcare IT News
health level 7 – HIPAA.com
Hub and spoke External links:
Hub And Spoke Structure | Investopedia
Hub and spoke airline route structures. Los Angeles and Denver are used as hubs. The spoke-hub distribution paradigm (or model or network) is a system of connections arranged like a wire wheel in which all traffic moves along spokes connected to the hub at the center.
Consolidated vs. Hub and Spoke LTL | Freightquote
Human resources External links:
Home | Human Resources
Human Resources | Medical University of South Carolina
UAB – Human Resources – Careers
Information silo External links:
What is an Information Silo (IT Silo)? Webopedia Definition
Information Silo – investopedia.com
Integration appliance External links:
INTEGRATION APPLIANCE, INC. – Intapp
Integration competency center External links:
The Role of the Integration Competency Center – Gartner
Integration platform External links:
Manhattan Active™ Integration Platform | Manhattan …
Islands of automation External links:
Islands of Automation – ASSEMBLY Magazine
Islands of automation – IT Communities
Islands of Automation No Limit Poland – YouTube
J2EE Connector Architecture External links:
J2EE Connector Architecture – O’Reilly Media – ONJava.com
Introduction to the J2EE Connector Architecture – IBM
J2EE Connector Architecture Integration |JBoss Developer
Legacy system External links:
Legacy System Catalog – Implant Direct
Message-oriented middleware External links:
messaging – What is message-oriented middleware? – …
Concourse – TMS: Powerful Message-Oriented Middleware
Middleware analyst External links:
Middleware Analyst Jobs | Glassdoor
Middleware Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
OSS through Java External links:
OSS through Java – topics.revolvy.com
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/OSS through Java
[PDF]OSS through Java — a standards-based approach to …
https://topics.revolvy.com/topic/OSS through Java
http://Jan 26, 2013
Open Knowledge Initiative External links:
Open Knowledge Initiative (OKI) / Discussion / Forums
[PDF]What is the Open Knowledge Initiative?
[PDF]The Open Knowledge Initiative™
Operating system External links:
Operating System and Browser warning
Which Windows operating system am I running?
nCino Bank Operating System
Schools Interoperability Framework External links:
Schools Interoperability Framework (SIF) – Data …
Service-oriented architecture External links:
[PDF]Service-Oriented Architecture for Command and …
Spaghetti code External links:
terminology – What is spaghetti code? – Stack Overflow
Batch files – GOTO, and How To Avoid “Spaghetti Code”
What is spaghetti code? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Stovepipe system External links:
What is STOVEPIPE SYSTEM? What does STOVEPIPE SYSTEM …
Straight through processing External links:
Straight Through Processing (STP) – CME Group
Supply chain management External links:
Logistics Supply Chain Management System
System integration External links:
Smart Grid Solutions | Smart Grid System Integration …
System of systems External links:
[PDF]System of Systems Engineering Collaborators …
Two-phase commit protocol External links:
The Two-Phase Commit Protocol – Undergraduate Courses
220.127.116.11 The Two-Phase Commit Protocol
Web application External links:
Live Nation – ABIMM WEB Application
InspectAll: Web Application
Web service External links:
Step 5 of the Develop a predictive solution walkthrough: Deploy a predictive experiment in Machine Learning Studio as a web service.
http://Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
MSU Police Web Service
LDAPAuth Web Service – zcs.k12.in.us
Work flow External links:
What is Work Flow? – Definition from Techopedia