What is involved in Master data management
Find out what the related areas are that Master data management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Master data management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Master Data Management MDM journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Master Data Management MDM leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Master data management related domains to cover and 216 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Master data management, Query plan, Distributed database, Operational data store, Return on investment, Customer satisfaction, Reference data, Slowly changing dimension, Fact table, Decision support, Online analytical processing, Database administration and automation, Candidate key, Create, read, update and delete, Data governance, Object-relational database, Data warehouse, Open Database Connectivity, Database index, Data Mining Extensions, Data networks, Data warehouse automation, Master data management, File systems, Stored procedure, Relational algebra, Transaction log, Column-oriented DBMS, Database trigger, Data integration, Data mining, Data quality, Relational model, Sixth normal form, Data virtualization, Comparison of OLAP Servers, Comparison of object database management systems, OLAP cube, Data mart, Customer data integration, Data dictionary, Query optimization, Record linkage, Comparison of relational database management systems, XML for Analysis, Federated database system, Extract, Transform, Load, Single customer view, Linked data, Graph database, Relational database, Dimension table, MultiDimensional eXpressions, Early-arriving fact, Decision support system, Concurrency control, Product information management:
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Master data management goals and transcribe Master data management as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Does Master data management include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– What are the disruptive Master data management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Master data management goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– What are some of the master data management architecture patterns?
– Why should we use or invest in a Master Data Management product?
– What Is Master Data Management?
Query plan Critical Criteria:
Apply Query plan outcomes and secure Query plan creativity.
– In a project to restructure Master data management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What is our formula for success in Master data management ?
– What is our Master data management Strategy?
Distributed database Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Distributed database engagements and oversee Distributed database requirements.
– What systems are similar to or may have influenced Bitcoins eventually consistent distributed database?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Master data management with what users do day-to-day?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Master data management?
Operational data store Critical Criteria:
Derive from Operational data store management and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Operational data store.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Master data management values?
– How do we go about Securing Master data management?
– What threat is Master data management addressing?
Return on investment Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Return on investment visions and revise understanding of Return on investment architectures.
– How important are hard measurements that show return on investment compared to soft measurements that demonstrate customer satisfaction and public perception?
– Does the expected return on investment (roi) of this new collection justify putting it in place?
– How do we measure improved Master data management service perception, and satisfaction?
– What vendors make products that address the Master data management needs?
– Is Return on Investment addressed?
Customer satisfaction Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Customer satisfaction strategies and find out what it really means.
– Do we Make sure to ask about our vendors customer satisfaction rating and references in our particular industry. If the vendor does not know its own rating, it may be a red flag that youre dealing with a company that does not put Customer Service at the forefront. How would a company know what to improve if it had no idea what areas customers felt were lacking?
– What is the difference, if any, in customer satisfaction between the use and results of agile-driven software development methods and the use and results of plan-driven software development software development methods?
– Performance Standard: What should be the standards for completeness, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, customer satisfaction, quality and/or cost?
– Has it re-engineered or redesigned processes, and leveraged technologies to improve responsiveness, Customer Service and customer satisfaction?
– How does the company manage the design and delivery of products and services that promise a high level of customer satisfaction?
– Is the Customer Satisfaction Process something which you think can be automated via an IVR?
– What is the source of the strategies for Master data management strengthening and reform?
– How does the firm measure and monitor client service and customer satisfaction?
– Are accountability and ownership for Master data management clearly defined?
– Is Supporting Master data management documentation required?
– What employee characteristics drive customer satisfaction?
Reference data Critical Criteria:
Investigate Reference data tasks and assess and formulate effective operational and Reference data strategies.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Master data management? There might be some that are less obvious?
– To what extent does management recognize Master data management as a tool to increase the results?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Master data management objectives?
Slowly changing dimension Critical Criteria:
Study Slowly changing dimension tactics and catalog what business benefits will Slowly changing dimension goals deliver if achieved.
– What are our needs in relation to Master data management skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do the Master data management decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– When a Master data management manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
Fact table Critical Criteria:
Match Fact table governance and perfect Fact table conflict management.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Master data management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Master data management process?
– Are assumptions made in Master data management stated explicitly?
Decision support Critical Criteria:
Boost Decision support risks and proactively manage Decision support risks.
– What tier data server has been identified for the storage of decision support data contained in a data warehouse?
– A heuristic, a decision support system, or new practices to improve current project management?
– How do I manage information (decision support) and operational (transactional) data?
– What are the short and long-term Master data management goals?
– What are the access requirements for decision support data?
Online analytical processing Critical Criteria:
Track Online analytical processing adoptions and ask questions.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Master data management experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Master data management that make it risky?
Database administration and automation Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Database administration and automation planning and create a map for yourself.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Master data management? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– Can we add value to the current Master data management decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– For your Master data management project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Candidate key Critical Criteria:
Chart Candidate key decisions and pioneer acquisition of Candidate key systems.
– How can you negotiate Master data management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Create, read, update and delete Critical Criteria:
Boost Create, read, update and delete failures and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Create, read, update and delete results.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Master data management does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Master data management delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Master data management agendas for the next 3 years?
Data governance Critical Criteria:
Focus on Data governance quality and explore and align the progress in Data governance.
– Have standard policies and procedures about all aspects of data governance and th edata management lifecycle, including collection, maintenance, usage and dissemination, been clearly defined and documented?
– Is there an organization-wide metadata standard, such as an extension of the dublin core, for use by search tools, multiple repositories, etc.?
– How is the chief executive or equivalent management board consulted and/or informed of information governance issues?
– Is the requested data for a project that supports the goals and mission of our organization and benefits our clients?
– How to determine what is yo be included in an inventory and how, when, how often, and by whom it should be updated?
– How is the organization kept informed of information/data governance issues or decisions?
– What controls should be put in place to ensure we are complying with all regulations?
– Fundamental problem for users: how to search for an image that conveys what you want?
– Is there value to the organization if the data is refreshed sooner or by other ways?
– How do new opportunities come to the data governance council s attention?
– What activities does the governance board need to consider?
– What will your data governance program focus on?
– Do programmers have quiet working conditions?
– Why use the dgi data governance framework?
– What can happen without data governance?
– How effective is data governance?
– Why is data governance important?
– How do we link them to content?
– Who should be represented?
– Do you make daily builds?
Object-relational database Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Object-relational database failures and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Object-relational database.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Master data management processes?
– Is maximizing Master data management protection the same as minimizing Master data management loss?
– Is a Master data management Team Work effort in place?
Data warehouse Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Data warehouse strategies and oversee implementation of Data warehouse.
– Does Master data management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do we need an enterprise data warehouse, a Data Lake, or both as part of our overall data architecture?
– What does a typical data warehouse and business intelligence organizational structure look like?
– Does big data threaten the traditional data warehouse business intelligence model stack?
– Is data warehouseing necessary for our business intelligence service?
– Is Data Warehouseing necessary for a business intelligence service?
– Which Master data management goals are the most important?
– What is the purpose of data warehouses and data marts?
– What are alternatives to building a data warehouse?
– Do we offer a good introduction to data warehouse?
– Data Warehouse versus Data Lake (Data Swamp)?
– Do you still need a data warehouse?
– Centralized data warehouse?
Open Database Connectivity Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Open Database Connectivity projects and point out Open Database Connectivity tensions in leadership.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Master data management project?
– Can we do Master data management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Who sets the Master data management standards?
Database index Critical Criteria:
See the value of Database index quality and cater for concise Database index education.
Data Mining Extensions Critical Criteria:
Add value to Data Mining Extensions tactics and tour deciding if Data Mining Extensions progress is made.
– Think about the functions involved in your Master data management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– How can we improve Master data management?
Data networks Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Data networks quality and be persistent.
– What is the purpose of Master data management in relation to the mission?
– What business benefits will Master data management goals deliver if achieved?
– What are current Master data management Paradigms?
Data warehouse automation Critical Criteria:
Look at Data warehouse automation issues and drive action.
Master data management Critical Criteria:
Guide Master data management engagements and document what potential Master data management megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How will you know that the Master data management project has been successful?
– Is Master data management Required?
File systems Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate File systems risks and get going.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Master data management strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Master data management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do we all define Master data management in the same way?
Stored procedure Critical Criteria:
Trace Stored procedure governance and find out.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Master data management is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Does Master data management analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Relational algebra Critical Criteria:
Focus on Relational algebra governance and get the big picture.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Master data management strengthening and reform actually originate?
– What are the business goals Master data management is aiming to achieve?
Transaction log Critical Criteria:
Analyze Transaction log tactics and define what our big hairy audacious Transaction log goal is.
– Does Master data management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Column-oriented DBMS Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Column-oriented DBMS goals and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Column-oriented DBMS projects.
– How do we Improve Master data management service perception, and satisfaction?
Database trigger Critical Criteria:
Value Database trigger quality and slay a dragon.
– In the case of a Master data management project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Master data management project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Master data management project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How important is Master data management to the user organizations mission?
– Are there recognized Master data management problems?
Data integration Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Data integration management and budget for Data integration challenges.
– Does Master data management analysis show the relationships among important Master data management factors?
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Master data management forward?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
X-ray Data mining engagements and attract Data mining skills.
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– How can the value of Master data management be defined?
Data quality Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Data quality quality and look at the big picture.
– What should I consider in selecting the most resource-effective data collection design that will satisfy all of my performance or acceptance criteria?
– At all levels at which data are aggregated, are reports received from lower levels systematically verified for completeness and obvious mistakes?
– Are clearly written instructions available on how to use the reporting tools/forms related to people reached/served?
– Which quality elements and parameters do you test and what types of methods do you use to evaluate quality?
– Are Data Quality challenges identified and are mechanisms in place for addressing them?
– Are there standard data collection and reporting forms that are systematically used?
– What are some of the different sources of error (variability) in my collected data?
– Is data recorded with sufficient precision/detail to measure relevant indicators?
– Perform inventory (expensive), or use proxy (track complaints). audit samples?
– What types of decision errors could I make in a statistical hypothesis test?
– Match data specifications against data are all the attributes present?
– What are the data quality requirements required by the business user?
– How does big data impact Data Quality and governance best practices?
– What features do you need most in Data Quality software?
– Does the database contain what you think it contains?
– Establishing an end-to-end data governance process?
– Are we Working with cloud applications?
– Why is Data Quality necessary?
– Do you train data collectors?
– Where to clean?
Relational model Critical Criteria:
Generalize Relational model quality and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Relational model projects.
– What are all of our Master data management domains and what do they do?
Sixth normal form Critical Criteria:
Judge Sixth normal form results and grade techniques for implementing Sixth normal form controls.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Master data management processes of our organization?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Master data management activities?
Data virtualization Critical Criteria:
Consider Data virtualization tasks and proactively manage Data virtualization risks.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Master data management is underway?
– Do we monitor the Master data management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Comparison of OLAP Servers Critical Criteria:
Review Comparison of OLAP Servers failures and revise understanding of Comparison of OLAP Servers architectures.
– Why should we adopt a Master data management framework?
Comparison of object database management systems Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Comparison of object database management systems leadership and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Comparison of object database management systems.
– What are the barriers to increased Master data management production?
OLAP cube Critical Criteria:
Model after OLAP cube visions and intervene in OLAP cube processes and leadership.
– Among the Master data management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How likely is the current Master data management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Master data management ?
Data mart Critical Criteria:
Guide Data mart engagements and tour deciding if Data mart progress is made.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Master data management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do your measurements capture actionable Master data management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– What about Master data management Analysis of results?
Customer data integration Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Customer data integration goals and explain and analyze the challenges of Customer data integration.
– What are internal and external Master data management relations?
Data dictionary Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Data dictionary engagements and oversee implementation of Data dictionary.
– What types of information should be included in the data dictionary?
– Does Master data management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– Is there a data dictionary?
Query optimization Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Query optimization planning and work towards be a leading Query optimization expert.
– How do we Lead with Master data management in Mind?
– How to Secure Master data management?
Record linkage Critical Criteria:
Model after Record linkage adoptions and achieve a single Record linkage view and bringing data together.
Comparison of relational database management systems Critical Criteria:
Boost Comparison of relational database management systems tasks and look at it backwards.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Master data management?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Master data management leaders?
XML for Analysis Critical Criteria:
Extrapolate XML for Analysis planning and oversee implementation of XML for Analysis.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Master data management services/products?
Federated database system Critical Criteria:
Guide Federated database system quality and define what our big hairy audacious Federated database system goal is.
Extract, Transform, Load Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Extract, Transform, Load risks and check on ways to get started with Extract, Transform, Load.
– What will drive Master data management change?
Single customer view Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Single customer view visions and handle a jump-start course to Single customer view.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Master data management?
Linked data Critical Criteria:
Canvass Linked data decisions and research ways can we become the Linked data company that would put us out of business.
– Is there a Master data management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Master data management process?
Graph database Critical Criteria:
Mine Graph database issues and learn.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Master data management models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Think of your Master data management project. what are the main functions?
– Who will provide the final approval of Master data management deliverables?
Relational database Critical Criteria:
Define Relational database outcomes and ask questions.
– Can we describe the data architecture and relationship between key variables. for example, are data stored in a spreadsheet with one row for each person/entity, a relational database, or some other format?
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Master data management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– Who needs to know about Master data management ?
Dimension table Critical Criteria:
Reason over Dimension table management and work towards be a leading Dimension table expert.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Master data management. How do we gain traction?
MultiDimensional eXpressions Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about MultiDimensional eXpressions decisions and proactively manage MultiDimensional eXpressions risks.
– How do we maintain Master data managements Integrity?
Early-arriving fact Critical Criteria:
Start Early-arriving fact leadership and report on setting up Early-arriving fact without losing ground.
– Are we Assessing Master data management and Risk?
Decision support system Critical Criteria:
Face Decision support system adoptions and frame using storytelling to create more compelling Decision support system projects.
– Why is Master data management important for you now?
– How can skill-level changes improve Master data management?
Concurrency control Critical Criteria:
Design Concurrency control governance and transcribe Concurrency control as tomorrows backbone for success.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Master data management process?
– In what ways are Master data management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Product information management Critical Criteria:
Sort Product information management quality and define what our big hairy audacious Product information management goal is.
– Which customers cant participate in our Master data management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Master data management Management?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Master Data Management MDM Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Master data management External links:
Master Data Management – ideosity.com
http://Ad · www.ideosity.com/MDM
Master Data Management – marketing.boomi.com
http://Ad · marketing.boomi.com/Boomi/MDM-Solution
Query plan External links:
Query Plan Explanation | BigQuery | Google Cloud …
FIX: Bad query plan created on secondary replicas …
Distributed database External links:
[PPT]Distributed Database and Replication – San …
Distributed database. (Book, 1981) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Distributed Database Management Systems
http://vulms.vu.edu.pk/Courses/CS712/Downloads/1 to 24 ddbs.pdf
Operational data store External links:
Operational Data Store – ODS – Gartner Tech Definitions
What is the Operational Data Store (ODS) and how do …
Operational Data Store (ODS) Defined | James Serra’s …
Return on investment External links:
How To Calculate A Return On Investment – Business Insider
How to Calculate a Monthly Return on Investment – …
My Return on Investment – Capella University
Customer satisfaction External links:
3 Ways to Increase Customer Satisfaction
Wawa Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey – Welcome
Reference data External links:
NJDOT Reference Data – New Jersey
Reference data : CIBSE guide C. (Book, 2001) …
Fiscal Service Financial Reference Data – TAS-BETCs
Slowly changing dimension External links:
sql server – My Slowly Changing Dimension in SSIS …
SSIS- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Tutorial
Fact table External links:
Fact table – Oracle FAQ
Fact Table – Definition, Examples and Four Steps …
Factless Fact Table – Wisdomschema
Decision support External links:
Innerview | Mental Health Clinical Decision Support
STATdx | Diagnostic Decision Support for Radiology
Online analytical processing External links:
Working with Online Analytical Processing (OLAP)
What is OLAP (online analytical processing)? – …
Database administration and automation External links:
Database administration and automation – WOW.com
Database administration and automation – …
Candidate key External links:
Primary Key, Candidate Key, Alternate Key, Composite …
sql – Superkey, candidate key & primary key – Stack Overflow
Create, read, update and delete External links:
Create, Read, Update and Delete (CRUD)
What is CRUD cycle (Create, Read, Update and Delete …
Data governance External links:
Data Governance Strategy – sas.com
http://Ad · www.sas.com/Data-Governance/White-Paper
Data Governance – Do Job Titles Matter? – …
Enterprise Data Governance – go.oracle.com
http://Ad · go.oracle.com/EPM/Data-Governance
Object-relational database External links:
PostgreSQL – Advanced Object-relational Database System
[0906.3112v1] Object-Relational Database …
Data warehouse External links:
EZ Data Warehouse
Title Data Warehouse Analyst Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
20 Best Title:(data Warehouse Analyst) jobs (Hiring …
Open Database Connectivity External links:
Microsoft Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) | …
SAS Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) Driver
Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) – msdn.microsoft.com
Database index External links:
Database Index | NDB.com – National DataBase – …
sql – How does database indexing work? – Stack Overflow
Data networks External links:
Contact Us | Data Networks
Data Networks – wwwzoo.de
Emerald Data Networks – Customer Service System
Data warehouse automation External links:
Data Warehouse Automation | Magnitude Software
Data Warehouse Automation | Attunity
Master data management External links:
Semarchy – Master Data Management Software | …
Infor Master Data Management
File systems External links:
How NTFS Works: Local File Systems – technet.microsoft.com
Troubleshooting Disks and File Systems
WMI Tasks: Disks and File Systems (Windows)
Stored procedure External links:
sql – What is a stored procedure? – Stack Overflow
sql – What is a stored procedure? – Stack Overflow
HOW TO: Call a Parameterized Stored Procedure by Using …
Relational algebra External links:
[PDF]The Relational Algebra – Texas Southern University
[PDF]Examples of DIVISION – RELATIONAL ALGEBRA …
[PDF]Relational Algebra and SQL – Computer Science …
Transaction log External links:
Recover from a full transaction log in a SQL Server database
A beginner’s guide to SQL Server transaction logs – SQ…
transaction log / history | FileMaker Community
Column-oriented DBMS External links:
C-Store: A Column-oriented DBMS – citeseerx.ist.psu.edu
ClickHouse — open source distributed column-oriented DBMS
Column-oriented DBMS | Robert Goodman
Database trigger External links:
Database trigger that communicates with an external program
What is a Database Trigger? – Essential SQL
Data integration External links:
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
Data mining External links:
What is Data Mining in Healthcare?
How Data Mining Works – Free White Paper Download
http://Ad · www.sas.com/Data-Mining/White-Papers
Data mining | computer science | Britannica.com
Data quality External links:
ACS Data Quality Platform
Talend Data Quality – Fix Data in Seconds & Take Action
http://Ad · info.talend.com/Talend-Data
Data quality (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
Relational model External links:
What is a Relational Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Database: The Relational Model Flashcards | Quizlet
What is a Relational Model? – Definition from Techopedia
Sixth normal form External links:
6NF abbreviation stands for Sixth normal form – All …
sql – design – sixth normal form – Stack Overflow
Sixth normal form – Google Groups
Data virtualization External links:
What is Data Virtualization and Why Does It Matter?
IBM Cloud Data Virtualization – ibm.com
http://Ad · www.ibm.com/Resiliency/Virtualization
IBM Cloud Data Virtualization – ibm.com
http://Ad · www.ibm.com/Resiliency/Virtualization
Comparison of OLAP Servers External links:
Comparison Of OLAP Servers – theinfolist.com
Comparison of OLAP Servers : definition of Comparison …
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/Comparison of OLAP Servers/en-en
COMPARISON OF OLAP SERVERS – The Economic Times
Comparison of object database management systems External links:
Comparison of object database management systems …
Comparison of object database management systems …
OLAP cube External links:
How to Create OLAP Cube in Analysis Services: 9 Steps
Analyze OLAP cube data with Excel | Microsoft Docs
OLAP cube / Analysis Services = error on transport layer
Data mart External links:
[PDF]Institutional Research Data Mart: Instructor Guide …
California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office – Data Mart
Global Data Mart | Home
Customer data integration External links:
Experian | Customer Data Integration CDI
Customer Data Integration – Allant Group
Customer Data Integration – Just another Tamr Inc. …
Data dictionary External links:
What is a Data Dictionary? – Bridging the Gap
[XLS]Data Dictionary – Product Database
Query optimization External links:
Execution plan viewer and query optimization – …
Query Optimization Flashcards | Quizlet
EverSQL – SQL Query Optimization Tool Online
Record linkage External links:
[PPT]Record Linkage Concepts – NPAIHB
Record linkage (eBook, 1946) [WorldCat.org]
Record Linkage Software – DataLadder.com
http://Ad · DataLadder.com/Record-Linkage
XML for Analysis External links:
XML for Analysis Specification – msdn.microsoft.com
[PDF]XML for Analysis Specification
XML for Analysis (XMLA) – technet.microsoft.com
Federated database system External links:
What is FEDERATED DATABASE SYSTEM? What does …
Extract, Transform, Load External links:
What is ETL (Extract, Transform, Load)? Webopedia …
ETL (Extract, transform, load) Salary | PayScale
http://www.payscale.com › United States › Skill/Specialty
Single customer view External links:
Single Customer View – Experian
Single Customer View for Signature Brochure | Fiserv
Single Customer View | See Your Customers for the …
Linked data External links:
SEER-CAHPS Linked Data Resource
Graph database External links:
Graph databases (Book, 2013) [WorldCat.org]
“Graph Database” by George Dovgin
Graph Database with T-SQL | TomazTsql
Relational database External links:
Introduction to Relational Databases — DatabaseJournal.com
RDB: a Relational Database Management System
Relational Database Design and Implementation – …
Dimension table External links:
Pipe Dimension Table – Grating
Dimension Table – msdn.microsoft.com
What is dimension table? – Definition from WhatIs.com
MultiDimensional eXpressions External links:
MDX: Multidimensional Expressions | Project Botticelli
Early-arriving fact External links:
Early-arriving fact – Revolvy
Decision support system External links:
What is Decision Support System | InTechOpen
Decision Support System – DSS Definition – Investopedia
Decision Support System | Georgia Department of …
Concurrency control External links:
java – Spring Security Concurrency Control – Stack Overflow
Concurrency Control – Database Management
Types of Concurrency Control
Product information management External links:
Product Information Management (PIM) – Mid-States …
Product Information Management (PIM) for Ecommerce
Qliktag Product Information Management & IOT …