What is involved in 5G
Find out what the related areas are that 5G connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a 5G thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its 5G journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward 5G leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which 5G related domains to cover and 132 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
5G, Nordic Mobile Telephone, Light-emitting diodes, Mobile VoIP, Stockholm, Sweden, Thales Alenia Space, Deutsche Telekom, System spectral efficiency, Mobile application management, IOS jailbreaking, Restrictions on cell phone use while driving in the United States, Alcatel Lucent, IEEE P1905, Android rooting, Evolution-Data Optimized, Nippon Telegraph and Telephone, Mobile phones in prison, Dialog Axiata, Geostationary orbit, HTML5 in mobile devices, UMTS frequency bands, Mobile operating system, Mobile content, Wireless personal area network, Legality of recording by civilians, Aircom International, Mobile IP, Mobile news, Cellular repeater, Mobile phone charm, Mobile television, Tallinn, Estonia, Personal Digital Cellular, Form factor, Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution, Mobile campaign, Mobile WiMAX, San Marino, Digital AMPS, Pound sterling, Cooperative diversity, Mobile marketing, Camera phone, Mobile commerce, Circuit Switched Data:
5G Critical Criteria:
Coach on 5G decisions and report on setting up 5G without losing ground.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect 5G workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do the 5G decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– How do we go about Comparing 5G approaches/solutions?
Nordic Mobile Telephone Critical Criteria:
Deduce Nordic Mobile Telephone decisions and budget for Nordic Mobile Telephone challenges.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once 5G is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a 5G project?
– What vendors make products that address the 5G needs?
Light-emitting diodes Critical Criteria:
Align Light-emitting diodes issues and find the essential reading for Light-emitting diodes researchers.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the 5G process?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good 5G project manager?
– Have you identified your 5G key performance indicators?
Mobile VoIP Critical Criteria:
Detail Mobile VoIP failures and probe the present value of growth of Mobile VoIP.
– If voip is classified as a telecommunications service, should access charges for it be different from those paid by non-ip-enabled telecommunications service providers?
– what is the best design framework for 5G organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What should the ntc do to facilitate interconnection between ip-based and circuitbased networks, and ensure technical compatibility?
– Client providers and virtual voip operators. the key question remains: what is the role of standards vs. proprietary solutions?
– Does your company involve your security organization in network outages that maybe caused by vandalism or deliberate sabotage?
– Does your company adhere to the time duration for status reporting to interconnecting companies?
– How should voip service providers who use any or all parts of the pstn be charged?
– Should they face the challenge head on or stick to restrictions on voip services?
– Does your company have a copy of this niif company specific contact directory?
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting 5G with what users do day-to-day?
– At this time, should the ntc issue rules and/or guidelines for voip?
– Does your company adhere to the niif guidelines for tsp?
– What do we want our cyberinfrastructure to support?
– Does your company have the niif reference document?
– Voip – telecommunications or value added service?
– And what about the next new technology?
– Voice communication encrypted?
– Text communication encrypted?
– Fmc what do users want?
– Who benefits from voip?
Stockholm, Sweden Critical Criteria:
Value Stockholm, Sweden strategies and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Stockholm, Sweden services.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our 5G agendas for the next 3 years?
– Why is 5G important for you now?
– How can the value of 5G be defined?
Thales Alenia Space Critical Criteria:
Reason over Thales Alenia Space adoptions and track iterative Thales Alenia Space results.
– Which customers cant participate in our 5G domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– Is a 5G Team Work effort in place?
– Are there 5G Models?
Deutsche Telekom Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Deutsche Telekom planning and point out Deutsche Telekom tensions in leadership.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a 5G process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the 5G process available?
– What are the usability implications of 5G actions?
System spectral efficiency Critical Criteria:
Shape System spectral efficiency planning and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in System spectral efficiency.
– Can we add value to the current 5G decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– How will you know that the 5G project has been successful?
– Does 5G appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Mobile application management Critical Criteria:
Focus on Mobile application management decisions and balance specific methods for improving Mobile application management results.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about 5G. How do we gain traction?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for 5G strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Are there 5G problems defined?
IOS jailbreaking Critical Criteria:
Consolidate IOS jailbreaking adoptions and drive action.
– How can skill-level changes improve 5G?
Restrictions on cell phone use while driving in the United States Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Restrictions on cell phone use while driving in the United States goals and assess what counts with Restrictions on cell phone use while driving in the United States that we are not counting.
– What are our 5G Processes?
Alcatel Lucent Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Alcatel Lucent projects and look for lots of ideas.
– What are specific 5G Rules to follow?
– How would one define 5G leadership?
IEEE P1905 Critical Criteria:
Deliberate IEEE P1905 visions and pay attention to the small things.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective 5G leader?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of 5G?
Android rooting Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Android rooting strategies and gather Android rooting models .
– Have the types of risks that may impact 5G been identified and analyzed?
– Can we do 5G without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How will you measure your 5G effectiveness?
Evolution-Data Optimized Critical Criteria:
Focus on Evolution-Data Optimized projects and arbitrate Evolution-Data Optimized techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once 5G is underway?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic 5G objectives?
– Is there any existing 5G governance structure?
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Critical Criteria:
Examine Nippon Telegraph and Telephone planning and create Nippon Telegraph and Telephone explanations for all managers.
– For your 5G project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Does 5G systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– In a project to restructure 5G outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Mobile phones in prison Critical Criteria:
Consider Mobile phones in prison tactics and define Mobile phones in prison competency-based leadership.
– In the case of a 5G project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a 5G project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any 5G project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What is our formula for success in 5G ?
Dialog Axiata Critical Criteria:
Grasp Dialog Axiata failures and probe Dialog Axiata strategic alliances.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a 5G project?
– Is Supporting 5G documentation required?
– Who needs to know about 5G ?
Geostationary orbit Critical Criteria:
Huddle over Geostationary orbit goals and know what your objective is.
– What are the Essentials of Internal 5G Management?
– Which 5G goals are the most important?
HTML5 in mobile devices Critical Criteria:
Differentiate HTML5 in mobile devices outcomes and forecast involvement of future HTML5 in mobile devices projects in development.
– Are accountability and ownership for 5G clearly defined?
UMTS frequency bands Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on UMTS frequency bands goals and revise understanding of UMTS frequency bands architectures.
– What management system can we use to leverage the 5G experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Mobile operating system Critical Criteria:
Generalize Mobile operating system management and finalize the present value of growth of Mobile operating system.
– Does the 5G task fit the clients priorities?
– What are internal and external 5G relations?
Mobile content Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Mobile content strategies and report on the economics of relationships managing Mobile content and constraints.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this 5G process?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of 5G that make it risky?
– Does 5G analysis show the relationships among important 5G factors?
Wireless personal area network Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Wireless personal area network outcomes and optimize Wireless personal area network leadership as a key to advancement.
– Do those selected for the 5G team have a good general understanding of what 5G is all about?
Legality of recording by civilians Critical Criteria:
Pilot Legality of recording by civilians management and assess and formulate effective operational and Legality of recording by civilians strategies.
– How important is 5G to the user organizations mission?
– Think of your 5G project. what are the main functions?
Aircom International Critical Criteria:
Shape Aircom International adoptions and spearhead techniques for implementing Aircom International.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to 5G? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
Mobile IP Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Mobile IP governance and correct better engagement with Mobile IP results.
– When a 5G manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Do we have past 5G Successes?
Mobile news Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Mobile news tasks and create Mobile news explanations for all managers.
– Is there a 5G Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Cellular repeater Critical Criteria:
Model after Cellular repeater management and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Cellular repeater.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations 5G values?
– How do we Identify specific 5G investment and emerging trends?
Mobile phone charm Critical Criteria:
Devise Mobile phone charm goals and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Mobile phone charm results.
Mobile television Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Mobile television outcomes and acquire concise Mobile television education.
Tallinn, Estonia Critical Criteria:
Confer re Tallinn, Estonia engagements and forecast involvement of future Tallinn, Estonia projects in development.
– What are all of our 5G domains and what do they do?
– How do we Improve 5G service perception, and satisfaction?
– How to deal with 5G Changes?
Personal Digital Cellular Critical Criteria:
Adapt Personal Digital Cellular outcomes and know what your objective is.
– How do we know that any 5G analysis is complete and comprehensive?
– How can we improve 5G?
Form factor Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Form factor visions and shift your focus.
– Think about the functions involved in your 5G project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the 5G process?
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution strategies and innovate what needs to be done with Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a 5G strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the short and long-term 5G goals?
Mobile campaign Critical Criteria:
Investigate Mobile campaign adoptions and maintain Mobile campaign for success.
– Think about the people you identified for your 5G project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
Mobile WiMAX Critical Criteria:
Study Mobile WiMAX planning and improve Mobile WiMAX service perception.
– How is mobile wimax different from fixed wimax?
San Marino Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on San Marino leadership and define what do we need to start doing with San Marino.
– What are the Key enablers to make this 5G move?
Digital AMPS Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Digital AMPS planning and pioneer acquisition of Digital AMPS systems.
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in 5G?
Pound sterling Critical Criteria:
Shape Pound sterling engagements and balance specific methods for improving Pound sterling results.
– Are assumptions made in 5G stated explicitly?
Cooperative diversity Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Cooperative diversity visions and point out Cooperative diversity tensions in leadership.
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Mobile marketing governance and finalize specific methods for Mobile marketing acceptance.
– How do we go about Securing 5G?
Camera phone Critical Criteria:
Match Camera phone engagements and research ways can we become the Camera phone company that would put us out of business.
– In what ways are 5G vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Mobile commerce Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Mobile commerce visions and find out.
– What are the barriers to increased 5G production?
Circuit Switched Data Critical Criteria:
Deliberate Circuit Switched Data tasks and revise understanding of Circuit Switched Data architectures.
– How do we maintain 5Gs Integrity?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the 5G Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
5G External links:
T-Mobile US (TMUS) Seeks FCC Permission for E-Band 5G …
Nordic Mobile Telephone External links:
NMT abbreviation stands for Nordic Mobile Telephone
Nordic Mobile Telephone System NMT450 – ethw.org
Light-emitting diodes External links:
High efficiency perovskite light-emitting diodes of …
Mobile VoIP External links:
VoIP Phone Service | Mobile VoIP | Phone.com
Mobile VoIP Apps for Android and iOS | RingCentral Apps
Mobile VoIP App from Dial91
Stockholm, Sweden External links:
Hawaii Poké – Home – Stockholm, Sweden – Menu, …
IJCAI-ECAI-18 – July 13-19 2018, Stockholm, Sweden
Current Local Time in Stockholm, Sweden
Thales Alenia Space External links:
Thales Alenia Space France, Cannes. 104 likes · 412 were here. Business Service
Thales Alenia Space – Aerospace Company – 259 …
Thales Alenia Space (@Thales_Alenia_S) | Twitter
Deutsche Telekom External links:
Deutsche Telekom on the Forbes World’s Best …
System spectral efficiency External links:
System spectral efficiency
http://In digital wireless networks, the system spectral efficiency or area spectral efficiency is typically measured in (bit/s)/Hz per unit area, in (bit/s)/Hz per cell, or in (bit/s)/Hz per site. It is a measure of the quantity of users or services that can be simultaneously supported by a limited radio frequency bandwidth in a defined geographic area.
Mobile application management External links:
Mobile Application Management (MAM®) Platform | …
IOS jailbreaking External links:
The end is nigh for iOS jailbreaking | ZDNet
Daring Fireball: The Death of iOS Jailbreaking
Can I jailbreak iOS 10.2.1? | iOS Jailbreaking – Quora
Alcatel Lucent External links:
ALCTL.IS Historical Prices | ALCATEL LUCENT TELETAS …
IEEE P1905 External links:
Android rooting External links:
Android Rooting | Kingo Android Root
Android Rooting Tips – Home
Android Rooting Group – Google+
Evolution-Data Optimized External links:
EV-DO abbreviation stands for Evolution-Data Optimized
Popular Evolution-Data Optimized & Wi-Fi videos – …
What is Evolution-Data Optimized? Webopedia Definition
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone External links:
NTTYY.PK – Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Corp …
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone Logo – YouTube
Mobile phones in prison External links:
Feds Look At Jamming Mobile Phones In Prison | …
38: Mobile phones in Prison – YouTube
Dialog Axiata External links:
Dialog Axiata Auditorium, Colombo, Sri Lanka. 240 likes. Meeting Room
Dialog Axiata – Home | Facebook
Dialog Axiata – Google+
Geostationary orbit External links:
Geostationary orbit | Britannica.com
12 hours on Earth as seen from geostationary orbit [720 …
HTML5 in mobile devices External links:
Webアプリ(HTML5 in mobile devices) – Community | …
HTML5 in mobile devices – YouTube
HTML5 in mobile devices – WOW.com
Mobile operating system External links:
What is Mobile Operating System? Webopedia Definition
How to Figure out Your Mobile Operating System: 7 …
Mobile content External links:
AME – FIFA MOBILE CONTENT – YouTube
Oct 20, 2016 · T-Mobile Content Transfer lets you transfer your content between two devices.
Mobile Posse: a leader in mobile content discovery …
Wireless personal area network External links:
Wireless Personal Area Network Market – Global …
What is wireless personal area network? Webopedia …
wireless personal area network – YouTube
Legality of recording by civilians External links:
Legality of Recording By Civilians – liquisearch.com
Legality of recording by civilians – revolvy.com
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Legality of recording by civilians
Aircom International External links:
LTE Air Interface Webinar – AIRCOM International – YouTube
Reviews from Aircom International employees about Aircom International culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.
Aircom International Employee Reviews – Indeed.com
Mobile IP External links:
Mobile IP Targeting | Mobile Footprints | Semcasting
Cisco IOS Mobile IP – Cisco
JNOS, Amateur Radio and mobile IP email/BBS – QSL.net
Mobile news External links:
NBA LIVE – Mobile News – SPORTS – Official Site
Forbes – Mobile Information and Mobile News – Forbes.com
Press Room | Mobile News | Cell Phone Company | U.S. Cellular
Cellular repeater External links:
Cellular Repeater: Signal Boosters | eBay
Seamless Cellular In-Building Cellular Repeater Solutions
Mobile phone charm External links:
Buy Junjo Romantica Teddy Bears Mobile Phone Charm: Phone Charms – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Mobile television External links:
Mira Mobile Television – Home | Facebook
Sioux TV Production Truck:Token Creek Mobile Television
Token Creek Mobile Television – Home | Facebook
Tallinn, Estonia External links:
Restoran JUUR – Home – Tallinn, Estonia – Menu, …
Tallinn, Estonia 10-Day Weather Forecast – The …
Vegan Restoran V – Home – Tallinn, Estonia – Menu, …
Personal Digital Cellular External links:
PDC (Personal Digital Cellular) – Global Telecoms Insight
PDC (personal digital cellular) communication …
PDC abbreviation stands for Personal Digital Cellular
Form factor External links:
What is form factor? – Definition from WhatIs.com
EDSFF Form Factor – Official Site
More Vega Nano News! – Small Form Factor Network
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution External links:
Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution – YouTube
CiteSeerX — EDGE: Enhanced Data Rates for GSM Evolution
Mobile campaign External links:
Paper Mobile Campaign | The Marfan Foundation
Mobile WiMAX External links:
Mobile WiMAX – definition – GSMArena.com
Certification begins for mobile WiMAX products | EE …
[PDF]Resource Allocation in IEEE 802.16 Mobile WiMAX
San Marino External links:
SOUTH PASADENA SAN MARINO YMCA | YMCA of …
Digital AMPS External links:
Roland GA Stage Series | Digital Amps For Purists
ATI Acquires Datasat Digital Amps, Processors – CE Pro
Pound sterling External links:
FXB – CurrencyShares® British Pound Sterling Trust …
Pound Sterling LIVE – Official Site
Pound Sterling | Definition of Pound Sterling by …
Cooperative diversity External links:
[PDF]Chapter 1 COOPERATIVE DIVERSITY Models, …
[PPT]Cooperative Diversity Techniques for Wireless …
Mobile marketing External links:
SimplifiedSMS – Web-based SMS Mobile Marketing …
Growth Marketing Automation | Mobile Marketing CRM | Braze
1Q | Instant Mobile Marketing / Market Research
Camera phone External links:
Buy Motorola i580 I580 Nextel Boost Mobile Color Screen Flip Camera Phone: Carrier Cell Phones – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Deposit Checks Using Camera Phone Photos – Wells Fargo
using and viewing camera phone overseas | Verizon …
Mobile commerce External links:
Mobile Commerce | Masterpass Digital Wallet | …
ReplyBuy | Mobile Commerce + Marketing Automation
Circuit Switched Data External links:
[PDF]EIS Service Guide: Circuit Switched Data Service …