What is involved in Information Privacy
Find out what the related areas are that Information Privacy connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Information Privacy thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Certified Information Privacy Manager journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Certified Information Privacy Manager leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Information Privacy related domains to cover and 187 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Information Privacy, Surveillance state, National Pupil Database, Global Network Initiative, Data validation, Data farming, Privacy breach, Fair Information Practice Principles, Data localization, Data protection, Data corruption, Privacy engineering, Article 29 Data Protection Working Party, Web service, Arrival and Departure Information System, European Union, Data quality, Privacy Act, Center for Democracy and Technology, Criminal justice, Electronic Privacy Information Center, Privacy in English law, European Data Protection Supervisor, Forensic identification, Future of Privacy Forum, Academic research, Privacy concerns with social networking services, Data mining, NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights, Genetic material, Privacy Rights Clearinghouse, Spanish Data Protection Agency, Workplace privacy, Information Privacy, Data compression, Right to privacy, Human rights, Data Privacy Day, Web browsing, Mix network, Data integration, Confederation of European Data Protection organizations, Electronic Frontier Foundation, Data sovereignty, Mix net, Data reduction, Data editing, Data Protection Act 1998, Data curation, Privacy law in Denmark, Medical privacy, European Economic Area, Data integrity, Information commissioner, Personal identifier, Privacy Act of 1974, Data Protection Directive, Internet privacy, Web literacy, Data Protection Act, 2012, Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility, Norwegian Data Protection Authority, Binding corporate rules, European Commission, Passenger Name Record, Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés:
Information Privacy Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Information Privacy quality and finalize specific methods for Information Privacy acceptance.
– Is Information Privacy Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in Information Privacy?
– How can skill-level changes improve Information Privacy?
Surveillance state Critical Criteria:
Group Surveillance state management and oversee Surveillance state management by competencies.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Information Privacy services/products?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Information Privacy Management?
– What are specific Information Privacy Rules to follow?
National Pupil Database Critical Criteria:
Categorize National Pupil Database governance and get the big picture.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Information Privacy with what users do day-to-day?
– When a Information Privacy manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– Are we Assessing Information Privacy and Risk?
Global Network Initiative Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Global Network Initiative results and display thorough understanding of the Global Network Initiative process.
– What is our formula for success in Information Privacy ?
– Are there Information Privacy problems defined?
Data validation Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Data validation governance and get answers.
– Does Information Privacy systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Have you identified your Information Privacy key performance indicators?
Data farming Critical Criteria:
Rank Data farming planning and ask questions.
– In the case of a Information Privacy project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Information Privacy project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Information Privacy project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Information Privacy?
– How do we keep improving Information Privacy?
Privacy breach Critical Criteria:
Consider Privacy breach quality and gather practices for scaling Privacy breach.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Information Privacy strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– How likely is the current Information Privacy plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Can We Quantitatively Assess and Manage Risk of Software Privacy Breaches?
– Does the Information Privacy task fit the clients priorities?
Fair Information Practice Principles Critical Criteria:
Face Fair Information Practice Principles risks and adopt an insight outlook.
– Does Information Privacy include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Will Information Privacy have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are there Information Privacy Models?
Data localization Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap Data localization visions and create Data localization explanations for all managers.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our Information Privacy agendas for the next 3 years?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Information Privacy objectives?
– How is the value delivered by Information Privacy being measured?
Data protection Critical Criteria:
Face Data protection adoptions and report on the economics of relationships managing Data protection and constraints.
– Privacy should not be an afterthought; a bolt-on sometime between the initial coding and delivery of a new system. It should be designed in from the start; peer-reviewed; tested and the data controller needs to be able to show that adequate security is in place; it is monitored; and that the strictest data protection policies will apply by default. If you design your own custom apps; are these the standards you work to? When deploying purchased systems; is privacy set at its tightest by default?
– Traditional data protection principles include fair and lawful data processing; data collection for specified, explicit, and legitimate purposes; accurate and kept up-to-date data; data retention for no longer than necessary. Are additional principles and requirements necessary for IoT applications?
– If you have historically considered yourself to be a processor to avoid being directly subject to data protection laws, consider revisiting that conclusion. Might you be better off as a controller?
– Do you see the need to support the development and implementation of technical solutions that are enhancing data protection by design and by default?
– Do you have a data protection programme and are you able to provide evidence of how you comply with the requirements of the GDPR?
– What are the data protection mechanisms to control access to data from external sources that temporarily have internal residence?
– Do you design data protection and privacy requirements into the development of your business processes and new systems?
– Would you be able to notify a data protection supervisory authority of a data breach within 72 hours?
– What are the data protection mechanisms to protect data from unauthorized external access?
– Can I dismiss someone once they become my data protection officer?
– What is the role of a Data Protection Officer under the GDPR?
– Do I have to appoint a Data Protection Officer for the GDPR?
– What qualifications does the data protection officer need?
– What will the data protection reform do for citizens?
– Do we have Data Protection Service Level Agreements?
– When must you appoint a data protection officer?
– What is Data Protection?
Data corruption Critical Criteria:
Rank Data corruption management and do something to it.
– How can the value of Information Privacy be defined?
– What threat is Information Privacy addressing?
Privacy engineering Critical Criteria:
Unify Privacy engineering outcomes and display thorough understanding of the Privacy engineering process.
– What are the barriers to increased Information Privacy production?
– What business benefits will Information Privacy goals deliver if achieved?
Article 29 Data Protection Working Party Critical Criteria:
Grasp Article 29 Data Protection Working Party adoptions and report on setting up Article 29 Data Protection Working Party without losing ground.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Information Privacy project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Are accountability and ownership for Information Privacy clearly defined?
Web service Critical Criteria:
Analyze Web service strategies and devote time assessing Web service and its risk.
– Expose its policy engine via web services for use by third-party systems (e.g. provisioning, help desk solutions)?
– How does this standard provide users the ability to access applications and services through web services?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Information Privacy project?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Information Privacy that make it risky?
– Is Information Privacy dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– What is the best strategy going forward for data center disaster recovery?
– Amazon web services is which type of cloud computing distribution model?
Arrival and Departure Information System Critical Criteria:
Mix Arrival and Departure Information System issues and find the ideas you already have.
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Information Privacy processes?
– Think of your Information Privacy project. what are the main functions?
European Union Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in European Union planning and secure European Union creativity.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Information Privacy strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
Data quality Critical Criteria:
Infer Data quality strategies and shift your focus.
– What should I consider in selecting the most resource-effective data collection design that will satisfy all of my performance or acceptance criteria?
– Are data timely enough to influence management decision-making (i.e., in terms of frequency and currency)?
– Does clear documentation of collection, aggregation, and manipulation steps exist?
– Is data recorded with sufficient precision/detail to measure relevant indicators?
– View before and after results : did the integration go the way you thought?
– What kinds of practical constraints on collecting data should you identify?
– At what level is data first computerized (i.e., entered in a computer)?
– What criteria should be used to assess the performance of the system?
– What are the data quality requirements required by the business user?
– what is the difference between a field duplicate and a field split?
– How frequently do reported results appear out of balance?
– What features do you need most in Data Quality software?
– Describe the overall aim of your policy and context?
– Feedback is necessary, but how is it provided?
– Are we Working with cloud applications?
– Why is Data Quality necessary?
– Do you train data collectors?
– Is the information accurate?
– Are the results stable?
– What is spent on it?
Privacy Act Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Privacy Act strategies and get out your magnifying glass.
– What current legislation is directly linked to the organizations ability to maintain effective it security governance (e.g. privacy act)?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Information Privacy?
– In what ways are Information Privacy vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we measure improved Information Privacy service perception, and satisfaction?
– Is the Information access compliant with FOIA and Privacy Act?
Center for Democracy and Technology Critical Criteria:
Depict Center for Democracy and Technology visions and shift your focus.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Information Privacy goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
– How do we go about Comparing Information Privacy approaches/solutions?
– Does Information Privacy appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Criminal justice Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Criminal justice visions and perfect Criminal justice conflict management.
– How do we Improve Information Privacy service perception, and satisfaction?
– How do we manage Information Privacy Knowledge Management (KM)?
Electronic Privacy Information Center Critical Criteria:
Be clear about Electronic Privacy Information Center tasks and revise understanding of Electronic Privacy Information Center architectures.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Information Privacy experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– Do we have past Information Privacy Successes?
Privacy in English law Critical Criteria:
Confer re Privacy in English law engagements and oversee Privacy in English law management by competencies.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Information Privacy is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Is the Information Privacy organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
European Data Protection Supervisor Critical Criteria:
Substantiate European Data Protection Supervisor leadership and do something to it.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Information Privacy products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Do we monitor the Information Privacy decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
Forensic identification Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Forensic identification goals and intervene in Forensic identification processes and leadership.
– How will you know that the Information Privacy project has been successful?
– What are current Information Privacy Paradigms?
Future of Privacy Forum Critical Criteria:
Face Future of Privacy Forum issues and find out what it really means.
– what is the best design framework for Information Privacy organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Information Privacy move?
Academic research Critical Criteria:
Infer Academic research results and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Academic research projects.
– Do Information Privacy rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– Are there recognized Information Privacy problems?
Privacy concerns with social networking services Critical Criteria:
Align Privacy concerns with social networking services decisions and ask questions.
– Have all basic functions of Information Privacy been defined?
– What is our Information Privacy Strategy?
Data mining Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Data mining strategies and budget for Data mining challenges.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Information Privacy project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Information Privacy project lifecycle?
– Do you see the need to clarify copyright aspects of the data-driven innovation (e.g. with respect to technologies such as text and data mining)?
– What types of transactional activities and data mining are being used and where do we see the greatest potential benefits?
– What is the difference between Data Analytics Data Analysis Data Mining and Data Science?
– What is the difference between business intelligence business analytics and data mining?
– Is business intelligence set to play a key role in the future of Human Resources?
– What programs do we have to teach data mining?
– What about Information Privacy Analysis of results?
NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on NOYB – European Center for Digital Rights risks and drive action.
– How do we Identify specific Information Privacy investment and emerging trends?
– Which Information Privacy goals are the most important?
– How can you measure Information Privacy in a systematic way?
Genetic material Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Genetic material tasks and look in other fields.
– In a project to restructure Information Privacy outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Privacy Rights Clearinghouse strategies and point out improvements in Privacy Rights Clearinghouse.
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Information Privacy project manager?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Information Privacy requirements in detail?
Spanish Data Protection Agency Critical Criteria:
Depict Spanish Data Protection Agency leadership and attract Spanish Data Protection Agency skills.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Information Privacy does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
Workplace privacy Critical Criteria:
Investigate Workplace privacy governance and optimize Workplace privacy leadership as a key to advancement.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Information Privacy process?
Information Privacy Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Information Privacy projects and triple focus on important concepts of Information Privacy relationship management.
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Information Privacy processes?
Data compression Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Data compression failures and separate what are the business goals Data compression is aiming to achieve.
– What are the key elements of your Information Privacy performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
Right to privacy Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Right to privacy quality and catalog what business benefits will Right to privacy goals deliver if achieved.
Human rights Critical Criteria:
Survey Human rights leadership and create a map for yourself.
– How can you negotiate Information Privacy successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– How do we Lead with Information Privacy in Mind?
Data Privacy Day Critical Criteria:
Check Data Privacy Day quality and drive action.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Information Privacy delivery for example is new software needed?
– What are the usability implications of Information Privacy actions?
Web browsing Critical Criteria:
Judge Web browsing leadership and intervene in Web browsing processes and leadership.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Information Privacy process?
Mix network Critical Criteria:
Confer re Mix network tasks and prioritize challenges of Mix network.
Data integration Critical Criteria:
Audit Data integration governance and innovate what needs to be done with Data integration.
– In which area(s) do data integration and BI, as part of Fusion Middleware, help our IT infrastructure?
– What are the short and long-term Information Privacy goals?
– Which Oracle Data Integration products are used in your solution?
Confederation of European Data Protection organizations Critical Criteria:
Map Confederation of European Data Protection organizations tactics and spearhead techniques for implementing Confederation of European Data Protection organizations.
– Is maximizing Information Privacy protection the same as minimizing Information Privacy loss?
Electronic Frontier Foundation Critical Criteria:
Confer re Electronic Frontier Foundation leadership and handle a jump-start course to Electronic Frontier Foundation.
– How do we go about Securing Information Privacy?
Data sovereignty Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Data sovereignty engagements and gather practices for scaling Data sovereignty.
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Information Privacy in a volatile global economy?
– Which customers cant participate in our Information Privacy domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
Mix net Critical Criteria:
Tête-à-tête about Mix net quality and get going.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Information Privacy values?
Data reduction Critical Criteria:
Check Data reduction risks and clarify ways to gain access to competitive Data reduction services.
Data editing Critical Criteria:
Meet over Data editing adoptions and improve Data editing service perception.
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Information Privacy process?
– What are our needs in relation to Information Privacy skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Can we do Information Privacy without complex (expensive) analysis?
Data Protection Act 1998 Critical Criteria:
Dissect Data Protection Act 1998 leadership and document what potential Data Protection Act 1998 megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
Data curation Critical Criteria:
Dissect Data curation results and display thorough understanding of the Data curation process.
Privacy law in Denmark Critical Criteria:
Track Privacy law in Denmark quality and correct better engagement with Privacy law in Denmark results.
– What will drive Information Privacy change?
Medical privacy Critical Criteria:
Analyze Medical privacy tasks and assess what counts with Medical privacy that we are not counting.
– What are the disruptive Information Privacy technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
European Economic Area Critical Criteria:
Transcribe European Economic Area tactics and find out.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Information Privacy is underway?
Data integrity Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Data integrity leadership and track iterative Data integrity results.
– Integrity/availability/confidentiality: How are data integrity, availability, and confidentiality maintained in the cloud?
– Data Integrity, Is it SAP created?
– Can we rely on the Data Integrity?
– What is Effective Information Privacy?
Information commissioner Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Information commissioner failures and summarize a clear Information commissioner focus.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Information Privacy? There might be some that are less obvious?
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Information Privacy?
– How will you measure your Information Privacy effectiveness?
Personal identifier Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Personal identifier planning and point out Personal identifier tensions in leadership.
– Think about the functions involved in your Information Privacy project. what processes flow from these functions?
Privacy Act of 1974 Critical Criteria:
Frame Privacy Act of 1974 tasks and maintain Privacy Act of 1974 for success.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Information Privacy into the services that we provide?
Data Protection Directive Critical Criteria:
Devise Data Protection Directive results and pioneer acquisition of Data Protection Directive systems.
– Does Information Privacy create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Internet privacy Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Internet privacy results and report on setting up Internet privacy without losing ground.
– Is a Information Privacy Team Work effort in place?
Web literacy Critical Criteria:
Audit Web literacy results and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Web literacy.
– What is the source of the strategies for Information Privacy strengthening and reform?
– Why is Information Privacy important for you now?
– Why should we adopt a Information Privacy framework?
Data Protection Act, 2012 Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Data Protection Act, 2012 engagements and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Data Protection Act, 2012 projects.
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility Critical Criteria:
Conceptualize Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility projects and secure Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility creativity.
Norwegian Data Protection Authority Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Norwegian Data Protection Authority visions and suggest using storytelling to create more compelling Norwegian Data Protection Authority projects.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Information Privacy process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Information Privacy process available?
Binding corporate rules Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Binding corporate rules outcomes and intervene in Binding corporate rules processes and leadership.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Information Privacy, including any consulting or professional services?
– How do we maintain Information Privacys Integrity?
European Commission Critical Criteria:
See the value of European Commission engagements and correct better engagement with European Commission results.
Passenger Name Record Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Passenger Name Record failures and work towards be a leading Passenger Name Record expert.
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés Critical Criteria:
Debate over Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés outcomes and interpret which customers can’t participate in Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés because they lack skills.
– What are internal and external Information Privacy relations?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Certified Information Privacy Manager Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Information Privacy External links:
Surveillance state External links:
Opinion: Surveillance state no answer to terror – CNN
Opinion: The Internet is a surveillance state – CNN
National Pupil Database External links:
National Pupil Database – SEN
National Pupil Database – home
National Pupil Database – IDs
Global Network Initiative External links:
Global Network Initiative – Home | Facebook
Global Network Initiative | HuffPost
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/topic/Global Network Initiative
Global Network Initiative | Berkman Klein Center
Data validation External links:
Description and examples of data validation in Excel
Data Validation in Excel – EASY Excel Tutorial
Data Validation – OWASP
Data farming External links:
T10: Data Farming – OCEANS’16 MTS/IEEE Monterey
CiteSeerX — Data Farming: A Primer
[PDF]qsg data farming – Official DIBELS Home Page
Privacy breach External links:
Guidelines for Privacy Breaches – Canada.ca
Fair Information Practice Principles External links:
Inflection | FTC Fair Information Practice Principles
Fair Information Practice Principles: A Common …
[PDF]FIPPs Fair Information Practice Principles
Data localization External links:
Russia Data Localization Law – Learn More
Is the GDPR a data localization law? – IAPP
Data protection External links:
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) – microsoft.com
Atos Data Protection >> Secure Large-File Transfer Service
Google Privacy | Why data protection matters
Data corruption External links:
Data corruption – UFOpaedia
How to Recover from Outlook Data Corruption: 6 Steps
Privacy engineering External links:
NIST Examining Privacy Engineering Best Practices
Privacy Engineering | CSRC
Web service External links:
MSU Police Web Service
Free BIN/IIN Lookup Web Service – binlist.net
TeletracXMLGateway Web Service
Arrival and Departure Information System External links:
Arrival and Departure Information System | The IT Law …
European Union External links:
EUROPA – European Union website, the official EU website
European Union (EU) Export Certificate List
Data quality External links:
FBI — Data Quality Guidelines
CWS Data Quality Portal
CRMfusion Salesforce Data Quality Software Applications
Privacy Act External links:
Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Privacy Act of 1974 | OPCL | Department of Justice
[PDF]PRIVACY ACT STATEMENT AUTHORIZATION TO …
Center for Democracy and Technology External links:
Center for Democracy and Technology – P2P Foundation
Center for Democracy and Technology – GuideStar Profile
Criminal justice External links:
TITLE 20: CORRECTIONS, CRIMINAL JUSTICE, AND …
Criminal Justice | Coppin State University
Criminal Justice (TV Movie 1990) – IMDb
Electronic Privacy Information Center External links:
Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC) [website]
ELECTRONIC PRIVACY INFORMATION CENTER – GuideStar …
Privacy in English law External links:
Privacy in English law – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy in English law
Privacy in English Law Flashcards | Quizlet
European Data Protection Supervisor External links:
European Data Protection Supervisor Suggests Path …
European Data Protection Supervisor – The EU’s …
News – European Data Protection Supervisor
Forensic identification External links:
Abstract of Journal of Forensic Identification (JFI)
Future of Privacy Forum External links:
Future of Privacy Forum
Archive | Future of Privacy Forum
Academic research External links:
AREA (R15) | Academic Research Enhancement Award
Academic research reimagined | Get a Nexis Uni™ tour
Academic Research | CSUSB
Privacy concerns with social networking services External links:
Privacy concerns with social networking services – …
Data mining External links:
Data mining | computer science | Britannica.com
UT Data Mining
Data Mining on the Florida Department of Corrections Website
Genetic material External links:
[PDF]DNA: The Genetic Material
http://www.csun.edu/~cmalone/pdf360/Ch10-1 Gen material.pdf
What is genetic material? | Reference.com
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse External links:
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Privacy Rights Clearinghouse
Privacy Rights Clearinghouse – Home | Facebook
Workplace privacy External links:
Workplace Privacy | American Civil Liberties Union
Workplace Privacy + Solutions for the Open Office …
Information Privacy External links:
Data compression External links:
Data compression (Book, 2004) [WorldCat.org]
PKZIP | Data Compression | PKWARE
Data compression (Book, 1976) [WorldCat.org]
Right to privacy External links:
Right to Privacy: Constitutional Rights & Privacy Laws
Do Your Kids Have a Right to Privacy? The Great Debate
Right to Privacy – Shmoop
Human rights External links:
Chapter 49.60 RCW: DISCRIMINATION—HUMAN RIGHTS …
ohr | Office of Human Rights
Human Rights Watch | Defending Human Rights Worldwide
Data Privacy Day External links:
About Data Privacy Day – Stay Safe Online
Data Privacy Day 2018 — NJCCIC – cyber.nj.gov
Data Privacy Day – Home | Facebook
Web browsing External links:
Web browsing comes to Amazon’s Fire TV ahead of …
Mix network External links:
Biz Mix Network – Home | Facebook
Mix Network – YouTube
Data integration External links:
Data Integration Specialist | Superbadge
KingswaySoft – Data Integration Solutions
Electronic Frontier Foundation External links:
Electronic Frontier Foundation Inc – GuideStar Profile
Electronic Frontier Foundation – Google+
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) – Home | Facebook
Data sovereignty External links:
Data Sovereignty – Libopedia – Stellenbosch University
Data Sovereignty – P2P Foundation
What is data sovereignty? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Mix net External links:
Mix net 3 – YouTube
All 80s 90s pop mix net radio live365
Data reduction External links:
Data Reduction – Market Research
LISA data reduction | JILA Science
Data Reduction Registration Form – Verichem …
Data editing External links:
[PDF]Overview of Data Editing Procedures in Surveys
Data Editing – NaturalPoint Product Documentation Ver 2.0
Statistical data editing (Book, 1994) [WorldCat.org]
Data Protection Act 1998 External links:
Data Protection Act 1998 – legislation
Data Protection Act 1998 Flashcards | Quizlet
Data Protection Act 1998 | Practical Law
Data curation External links:
SPEC Kit 354: Data Curation (May 2017) – publications.arl.org
Data curation (Book, 2017) [WorldCat.org]
What is data curation? – Definition from WhatIs.com
Privacy law in Denmark External links:
Privacy law in Denmark – Revolvy
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Privacy law in Denmark
Privacy law in Denmark is supervised and enforced by the independent agency Datatilsynet (The Danish Data Protection Agency) based mainly upon the Act on Processing of Personal Data.
Medical privacy External links:
Medical Privacy – Workplace Fairness
Informing Patients of Medical Privacy Rights – Verywell
European Economic Area External links:
Scuba Diving Northern Europe | European Economic Area | PADI
The appeal of the European Economic Area for the UK
[PDF]European Economic Area Data Processing …
Data integrity External links:
Data Integrity Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data Integrity Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
[PDF]IMPROVING TITLE I DATA INTEGRITY FOR …
Information commissioner External links:
Information Commissioner’s Office for Bermuda
Information Commissioner – WOW.com
Personal identifier External links:
Confidential Personal Identifier Forms – Supreme Court of Ohio
Personal Identifier Confidentiality – New York State Assembly
[PDF]Personal Identifier Reference List – Hamilton County …
Privacy Act of 1974 External links:
[PDF]THE PRIVACY ACT OF 1974 (As Amended) Public …
Privacy Act of 1974 – GSA
Privacy Act of 1974 legal definition of Privacy Act of 1974
Data Protection Directive External links:
Safe Harbor – EU Data Protection Directive | Vaultive
EU Data Protection Directive – IAPP
European Union Data Protection Directive Privacy Statement
Internet privacy External links:
Internet Privacy | American Civil Liberties Union
Web literacy External links:
Web Literacy: Vital to Internet Health — Mozilla
Web Literacy – Mozilla Learning
Web Literacy Skills for Library Staff – thimbleprojects.org
Data Protection Act, 2012 External links:
Data Protection Act, 2012 – Revolvy
http://www.revolvy.com/main/index.php?s=Data Protection Act, 2012
[PDF]Complying with the Data Protection Act, 2012 (Act 843)
http://www.icagh.com/file/acoa-14/Data Protection Act.pdf
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility External links:
Computer Professionals for Social Responsibility …
Norwegian Data Protection Authority External links:
CCIS | The Norwegian Data Protection Authority
Norwegian Data Protection Authority – WOW.com
Binding corporate rules External links:
Binding Corporate Rules | First Data
[PDF]SUMMARY: BINDING CORPORATE RULES FOR …
European Commission External links:
Brazil – Trade – European Commission
Passenger Name Record External links:
[PDF]Passenger Name Record (PNR) – Sabre – eService …
[PDF]JUDICIAL ASSISTANCE Passenger Name Record – …
Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés External links:
CNIL – Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés