What is involved in hierarchical storage management
Find out what the related areas are that hierarchical storage management connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a hierarchical storage management thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its hierarchical storage management journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward hierarchical storage management leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which hierarchical storage management related domains to cover and 134 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
hierarchical storage management, Active Archive Alliance, Amazon Glacier, Apple Inc., Automated tiered storage, CPU cache, Cache algorithms, Central processing unit, Computer data storage, Data Migration Facility, Data proliferation, Data storage device, Data storage media, Disk storage, EMC Corporation, Features new to Windows 8, Fibre Channel, Flash memory, Fusion Drive, Hard disk, Hard disk drive, High Performance Storage System, IBM 3850, IBM AIX, IBM TSM HSM for Windows, IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, Information lifecycle management, Information repository, Magnetic tape data storage, Mainframe computer, Memory hierarchy, NTP Software, Off-site backup, Optical disc, Oracle Corporation, QStar Technologies Inc, Quantum Corporation, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Redundant array of independent disks, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, Serial ATA, Silicon Graphics International, Solid state drive, Static random access memory, StorNext File System, Storage area network, Storage virtualization, Tape drive, Versity Storage Manager, Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows Server, Windows Server 2012 R2:
hierarchical storage management Critical Criteria:
Administer hierarchical storage management results and gather hierarchical storage management models .
– Is hierarchical storage management dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Who needs to know about hierarchical storage management ?
– How would one define hierarchical storage management leadership?
Active Archive Alliance Critical Criteria:
Detail Active Archive Alliance leadership and learn.
– Will hierarchical storage management have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing hierarchical storage management? There might be some that are less obvious?
Amazon Glacier Critical Criteria:
Match Amazon Glacier tactics and give examples utilizing a core of simple Amazon Glacier skills.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as hierarchical storage management leaders?
– Have you identified your hierarchical storage management key performance indicators?
– Are assumptions made in hierarchical storage management stated explicitly?
Apple Inc. Critical Criteria:
Adapt Apple Inc. risks and handle a jump-start course to Apple Inc..
– What are the disruptive hierarchical storage management technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– Are there recognized hierarchical storage management problems?
Automated tiered storage Critical Criteria:
Match Automated tiered storage adoptions and overcome Automated tiered storage skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do your measurements capture actionable hierarchical storage management information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– Why is hierarchical storage management important for you now?
– Is a hierarchical storage management Team Work effort in place?
CPU cache Critical Criteria:
Reason over CPU cache goals and stake your claim.
– Will hierarchical storage management deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– Does hierarchical storage management appropriately measure and monitor risk?
– How will you measure your hierarchical storage management effectiveness?
Cache algorithms Critical Criteria:
Scan Cache algorithms risks and reduce Cache algorithms costs.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a hierarchical storage management process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the hierarchical storage management process available?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new hierarchical storage management in a volatile global economy?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these hierarchical storage management processes?
Central processing unit Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Central processing unit decisions and oversee Central processing unit management by competencies.
– How can you negotiate hierarchical storage management successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What is the source of the strategies for hierarchical storage management strengthening and reform?
– Think of your hierarchical storage management project. what are the main functions?
Computer data storage Critical Criteria:
Drive Computer data storage adoptions and get answers.
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate hierarchical storage management delivery for example is new software needed?
– How can you measure hierarchical storage management in a systematic way?
Data Migration Facility Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Data Migration Facility failures and pioneer acquisition of Data Migration Facility systems.
– What are the Key enablers to make this hierarchical storage management move?
– Does the hierarchical storage management task fit the clients priorities?
– What are internal and external hierarchical storage management relations?
Data proliferation Critical Criteria:
Study Data proliferation goals and correct better engagement with Data proliferation results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying hierarchical storage management, including any consulting or professional services?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving hierarchical storage management forward?
– Which individuals, teams or departments will be involved in hierarchical storage management?
Data storage device Critical Criteria:
Look at Data storage device goals and reduce Data storage device costs.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations hierarchical storage management values?
– What are the short and long-term hierarchical storage management goals?
– Is the scope of hierarchical storage management defined?
Data storage media Critical Criteria:
Pilot Data storage media strategies and tour deciding if Data storage media progress is made.
– Do hierarchical storage management rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What are the usability implications of hierarchical storage management actions?
Disk storage Critical Criteria:
Design Disk storage goals and customize techniques for implementing Disk storage controls.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with hierarchical storage management ?
– How do we Lead with hierarchical storage management in Mind?
EMC Corporation Critical Criteria:
Accelerate EMC Corporation outcomes and triple focus on important concepts of EMC Corporation relationship management.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding hierarchical storage management?
– Is hierarchical storage management Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What is our hierarchical storage management Strategy?
Features new to Windows 8 Critical Criteria:
Chat re Features new to Windows 8 planning and secure Features new to Windows 8 creativity.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of hierarchical storage management into the services that we provide?
– What vendors make products that address the hierarchical storage management needs?
– How to Secure hierarchical storage management?
Fibre Channel Critical Criteria:
Deduce Fibre Channel results and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Fibre Channel information.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your hierarchical storage management processes?
– In a project to restructure hierarchical storage management outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– Which address is used to statically identify a physical port in a fibre channel san environment?
– Which fibre channel (fc) port type would only be used to connect an fc switch to another switch?
– How is the value delivered by hierarchical storage management being measured?
Flash memory Critical Criteria:
Steer Flash memory visions and correct Flash memory management by competencies.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a hierarchical storage management project?
Fusion Drive Critical Criteria:
Analyze Fusion Drive planning and correct Fusion Drive management by competencies.
– In what ways are hierarchical storage management vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the hierarchical storage management requirements in detail?
Hard disk Critical Criteria:
Drive Hard disk decisions and slay a dragon.
– Why should we adopt a hierarchical storage management framework?
– How can the value of hierarchical storage management be defined?
Hard disk drive Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Hard disk drive outcomes and finalize specific methods for Hard disk drive acceptance.
– What is Effective hierarchical storage management?
High Performance Storage System Critical Criteria:
Use past High Performance Storage System leadership and oversee High Performance Storage System management by competencies.
– Does hierarchical storage management systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
– Can we do hierarchical storage management without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Do we all define hierarchical storage management in the same way?
IBM 3850 Critical Criteria:
Pilot IBM 3850 engagements and differentiate in coordinating IBM 3850.
– Is there a hierarchical storage management Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
IBM AIX Critical Criteria:
Study IBM AIX strategies and grade techniques for implementing IBM AIX controls.
– Do those selected for the hierarchical storage management team have a good general understanding of what hierarchical storage management is all about?
– Think about the functions involved in your hierarchical storage management project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What are all of our hierarchical storage management domains and what do they do?
IBM TSM HSM for Windows Critical Criteria:
Reason over IBM TSM HSM for Windows strategies and ask what if.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that hierarchical storage management objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How do we go about Comparing hierarchical storage management approaches/solutions?
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager Critical Criteria:
Analyze IBM Tivoli Storage Manager leadership and drive action.
– What are the business goals hierarchical storage management is aiming to achieve?
– What are the Essentials of Internal hierarchical storage management Management?
Information lifecycle management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Information lifecycle management adoptions and look for lots of ideas.
Information repository Critical Criteria:
Apply Information repository goals and find out what it really means.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of hierarchical storage management product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your hierarchical storage management project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Magnetic tape data storage Critical Criteria:
Have a session on Magnetic tape data storage results and get answers.
– What are the top 3 things at the forefront of our hierarchical storage management agendas for the next 3 years?
– How likely is the current hierarchical storage management plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– Who will provide the final approval of hierarchical storage management deliverables?
Mainframe computer Critical Criteria:
Confer re Mainframe computer tasks and look at the big picture.
– How will you know that the hierarchical storage management project has been successful?
Memory hierarchy Critical Criteria:
Reconstruct Memory hierarchy visions and find the essential reading for Memory hierarchy researchers.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of hierarchical storage management that make it risky?
NTP Software Critical Criteria:
Differentiate NTP Software quality and ask what if.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a hierarchical storage management strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of hierarchical storage management activities?
Off-site backup Critical Criteria:
Experiment with Off-site backup issues and report on the economics of relationships managing Off-site backup and constraints.
Optical disc Critical Criteria:
Chart Optical disc decisions and define Optical disc competency-based leadership.
– How do we manage hierarchical storage management Knowledge Management (KM)?
Oracle Corporation Critical Criteria:
Depict Oracle Corporation management and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Oracle Corporation.
– Do we monitor the hierarchical storage management decisions made and fine tune them as they evolve?
QStar Technologies Inc Critical Criteria:
Bootstrap QStar Technologies Inc strategies and develop and take control of the QStar Technologies Inc initiative.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed hierarchical storage management opportunities costing us money?
– What will drive hierarchical storage management change?
Quantum Corporation Critical Criteria:
Mix Quantum Corporation tasks and ask questions.
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of hierarchical storage management?
– What are specific hierarchical storage management Rules to follow?
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Critical Criteria:
Revitalize Red Hat Enterprise Linux goals and describe which business rules are needed as Red Hat Enterprise Linux interface.
– Is maximizing hierarchical storage management protection the same as minimizing hierarchical storage management loss?
– How much does hierarchical storage management help?
Redundant array of independent disks Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Redundant array of independent disks engagements and plan concise Redundant array of independent disks education.
– What threat is hierarchical storage management addressing?
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server Critical Criteria:
Read up on SUSE Linux Enterprise Server issues and gather practices for scaling SUSE Linux Enterprise Server.
– What is our formula for success in hierarchical storage management ?
Serial ATA Critical Criteria:
Judge Serial ATA engagements and look at it backwards.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent hierarchical storage management services/products?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good hierarchical storage management project manager?
Silicon Graphics International Critical Criteria:
Apply Silicon Graphics International engagements and maintain Silicon Graphics International for success.
– Is there any existing hierarchical storage management governance structure?
Solid state drive Critical Criteria:
Design Solid state drive strategies and document what potential Solid state drive megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for hierarchical storage management strengthening and reform actually originate?
Static random access memory Critical Criteria:
Value Static random access memory tactics and work towards be a leading Static random access memory expert.
– What are our best practices for minimizing hierarchical storage management project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the hierarchical storage management project lifecycle?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a hierarchical storage management study?
StorNext File System Critical Criteria:
Jump start StorNext File System results and adjust implementation of StorNext File System.
– Does hierarchical storage management analysis show the relationships among important hierarchical storage management factors?
– To what extent does management recognize hierarchical storage management as a tool to increase the results?
Storage area network Critical Criteria:
Give examples of Storage area network outcomes and get out your magnifying glass.
Storage virtualization Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Storage virtualization tactics and find out what it really means.
– How do we maintain hierarchical storage managements Integrity?
Tape drive Critical Criteria:
Consolidate Tape drive outcomes and stake your claim.
– What are the barriers to increased hierarchical storage management production?
Versity Storage Manager Critical Criteria:
Adapt Versity Storage Manager results and be persistent.
– Does hierarchical storage management create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
Windows 2000 Critical Criteria:
Incorporate Windows 2000 engagements and sort Windows 2000 activities.
Windows 2003 Critical Criteria:
Guide Windows 2003 goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– Which customers cant participate in our hierarchical storage management domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– How do mission and objectives affect the hierarchical storage management processes of our organization?
Windows Server Critical Criteria:
Merge Windows Server adoptions and create a map for yourself.
– Do server configuration and management follow a build and/or configuration checklist approved by the hopkins icsc (e.g. windows server security standards)?
– Which of my servers are capable of migrating to Windows Server 2008 R2, or can be virtualized using Hyper-V?
– Windows server security standards?
Windows Server 2012 R2 Critical Criteria:
Grade Windows Server 2012 R2 outcomes and probe Windows Server 2012 R2 strategic alliances.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect hierarchical storage management workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do we have past hierarchical storage management Successes?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the hierarchical storage management Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
hierarchical storage management External links:
What is HSM (Hierarchical Storage Management)?
Taxes: Hierarchical Storage Management – The Old New …
[PDF]Hierarchical Storage Management System Evaluation
Active Archive Alliance External links:
Active Archive Alliance – GreatNonprofits
Active Archive Alliance – Home | Facebook
The Latest in Tape Technology | Active Archive Alliance
Amazon Glacier External links:
Amazon Glacier – Official Site
Apple Inc. External links:
Apple Inc. (AAPL) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
Apple Inc. – AAPL – Stock Price Today – Zacks
Automated tiered storage External links:
What is AUTOMATED TIERED STORAGE? What does …
CPU cache External links:
Overclocking CPU Cache? – Overclocking – Tom’s Hardware
CPU cache | Article about CPU cache by The Free Dictionary
Cache algorithms External links:
Where get data to compare cache algorithms – Stack …
Cache Algorithms | Data | Cache (Computing)
Central processing unit External links:
central processing unit (CPU) Flashcards | Quizlet
Central Processing Unit (CPU) – Montgomery County, MD
Central processing unit
http://A central processing unit (CPU) is the electronic circuitry within a computer that carries out the instructions of a computer program by performing the basic arithmetic, logical, control and input/output (I/O) operations specified by the instructions. The term has been used in the computer industry at least since the early 1960s.
Computer data storage External links:
Computer Data Storage Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Data Migration Facility External links:
[PDF]Transparent data migration facility (TDMF)
Data proliferation External links:
[PDF]Data Proliferation STOP THAT – THIC
CPG Data Proliferation — Frain Industries
Data storage device External links:
What Is a Data Storage Device? (with pictures) – wiseGEEK
Data storage device – YouTube
Disk storage External links:
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool formats any USB Flash drive in FAT, FAT32, or NTFS file systems and creates DOS startup disks that can help boot an ailing PC.
HP USB Disk Storage Format Tool 2.2.3.exe – Google Drive
Disk Storage | Microsoft Azure
EMC Corporation External links:
EMC Corporation Trademarks
Dell EMC Corporation Privacy Statement – EMC
EMC Corporation – MapQuest
Features new to Windows 8 External links:
Features new to Windows 8 – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/Features new to Windows 8
Features new to Windows 8 – McAkins Online
Features new to Windows 8 | JoeRess
Fibre Channel External links:
Add and Configure a Server with Fibre Channel Connections
Implement Hyper-V Virtual Fibre Channel
Flash memory External links:
Flash Memory Cards & Sticks | Staples®
Fusion Drive External links:
How to fix a split Fusion Drive – Apple Support
Transmission Failure : Ford Fusion Drive Train – RepairPal.com
Buy Apple iMac MNEA2LL/A 27 Inch, 3.5GHz Intel Core i5, 8GB RAM, 1TB Fusion Drive, Silver: Everything Else – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases
Hard disk External links:
Hard Disk Sentinel monitors and tests the health of your computer’s hard disks. Although casual users may find some of the information helpful, this tool is
Hard disk drive External links:
Free 2-day shipping. Buy WD Black 1TB Performance Desktop Hard Disk Drive – 7200 RPM SATA 6 Gb/s 32MB Cache 3.5 Inch – WD1003FZEX at Walmart.com
Amazon.com: WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Disk Drive – 5400 RPM Class SATA 6 GB/S 64 MB Cache 3.5-Inch – WD40EFRX: Computers & Accessories
High Performance Storage System External links:
[PDF]High Performance Storage System – HPSS
IBM 3850 External links:
IBM Archives: IBM 3850 mass storage system
IBM Archives: IBM 3850 mass storage system – page 2
IBM AIX External links:
IBM AIX OS levels supported by XL Compilers – United States
CIS IBM AIX Benchmark – CIS Center for Internet Security
Simulating dropped TCP/IP packets on IBM AIX
IBM TSM HSM for Windows External links:
IBM TSM HSM for Windows – Find link
IBM TSM HSM for Windows – Revolvy
https://www.revolvy.com/topic/IBM TSM HSM for Windows&item_type=topic
IBM TSM HSM for Windows – Association for Computing …
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager External links:
IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.4 welcome page
Information lifecycle management External links:
Information Lifecycle Management Simplified
Information Lifecycle Management (ILM) | Informatica US
SAP Data Volume & Information Lifecycle Management
Information repository External links:
Payment Information Repository (PIR)
Paul Swoyer Septics — Information Repository
Information Repository – Odoo
Magnetic tape data storage External links:
Magnetic Tape Data Storage Breakthrough Will Make …
Mainframe computer External links:
What is the name of the first mainframe computer? A) BOB …
Memory hierarchy External links:
Quiz Memory Hierarchy Flashcards | Quizlet
MIT 6.004 L15: The Memory Hierarchy – YouTube
Memory Hierarchy Sensitive Graph Layout : Amitabha …
NTP Software External links:
Contact NTP Software
ntp.org — NTP Software – University of Delaware
NTP Software – YouTube
Optical disc External links:
Compare the 10 Best Optical Disc Drives – Kagoo.com
An optical disc is designed to support one of three recording types: read-only (e.g.: CD and CD-ROM), recordable (write-once, e.g. CD-R), or re-recordable (rewritable, e.g. CD-RW). Write-once optical discs commonly have an organic dye recording layer between the substrate and the reflective layer.
Bryston BOT 1 Optical Disc Player-Audio Advisor
Oracle Corporation External links:
Oracle Corporation (ORCL) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
ORCL: Oracle Corporation – Detailed Estimates – Zacks.com
QStar Technologies Inc External links:
Qstar Technologies Inc – mapquest.com
Quantum Corporation External links:
Quantum Corporation – QTM – Stock Price Today – Zacks
197 Quantum Corporation reviews. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Quantum Corporation (QTM) After Hours Trading – NASDAQ.com
Red Hat Enterprise Linux External links:
Red Hat Enterprise Linux WFONE Port 8080 Test Page
Red Hat Enterprise Linux – Official Site
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Release Dates – Red Hat …
Redundant array of independent disks External links:
Redundant Array of Independent Disks (RAID) – YouTube
RAID (Redundant Array of Independent Disks) Definition
SUSE Linux Enterprise Server External links:
[PDF]Advanced SUSE Linux Enterprise Server …
Upgrading SUSE Linux Enterprise Server with Zypper – IBM
Download this app from Microsoft Store for Windows 10. See screenshots, read the latest customer reviews, and compare ratings for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12.
Serial ATA External links:
Buy C2G/Cables to Go 30504 USB 2.0 to IDE or Serial ATA Drive Adapter Cable, Black(33 -Inch): SATA Cables – Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on …
How To Install and Troubleshoot Serial ATA (SATA) Hard …
Section 5.4 Serial ATA Flashcards | Quizlet
Silicon Graphics International External links:
3 Silicon Graphics International reviews in Longmont, CO. A free inside look at company reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees.
Solid state drive External links:
Solid State Drive – Micro Center
www.amazon.com › Search › intel solid state drive
http://Product Features Intel SSD 730 Series 480GB 20nm MLC, SATA 6Gb/s 2.5″ form factor.
Static random access memory External links:
What is SRAM (static random access memory)? – …
Static Random Access Memory (SRAM) – Techopedia.com
StorNext File System External links:
Alert – Free space check on StorNext File system |THWACK
StorNext File System Client and Related Fibre Channel Support
Storage area network External links:
IBM Storage Area Network (SAN) | IBM
[PDF]EMC Storage Area Network Products and Services …
https://www.procurement.sc.gov/files/contracts/EMC july 2017.pdf
Support for booting from a Storage Area Network (SAN)
Storage virtualization External links:
What is storage virtualization? – Definition from WhatIs.com
What is Storage Virtualization? – Definition from Techopedia
Tape drive External links:
IBM Stuck Tape Removal Hints for a LTO Tape Drive – …
IBM TS2280 Tape Drive – Overview – United States
Versity Storage Manager External links:
Versity Storage Manager Topics – broom02.revolvy.com
https://broom02.revolvy.com/topic/Versity Storage Manager&stype=topics
Versity Storage Manager | crunchbase
Windows 2000 External links:
Windows 2000 (Book, 2000) [WorldCat.org]
Windows 2000 – support.microsoft.com
Windows 2000 – Everything2.com
Windows 2003 External links:
Product Studio – Powered by Windows 2003 Server
Windows Server External links:
Windows Server Catalog – Official Site
Windows Server | Microsoft
Server Virtualization—Windows Server 2016 | Microsoft
Windows Server 2012 R2 External links:
Windows Server 2012 R2 | Products | Avnet Microsoft …
Windows Server 2012 R2 and FileMaker Server 14 – News
Windows Server 2012 R2 – Jose Barreto’s Blog