What is involved in Economic development
Find out what the related areas are that Economic development connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Economic development thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Economic development journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Economic development leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Economic development related domains to cover and 114 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Economic development, Economic bubble, Fiscal policy, Economic geography, Social alienation, Lists of countries and territories, Economic mobility, Economic inequality, Primary education, Social anarchism, Mathematical economics, Economic growth, Cultural economics, Heterodox economics, Industrial organization, Social venture capital, International economics, Supply and demand, Culture of capitalism, Behavioral economics, Personnel economics, Computational economics, Development theory, Public economics, Knowledge economy, Real estate, Kemal Kurdas, Pearson Education, Multinational corporation, Freedom of association, Development economics, Affordable housing, Education economics, High-speed rail, Gross state product, Life expectancy, Schools of economic thought, Sustainable development, Game theory, Market failure, Workforce development, Per capita income, Market fundamentalism, Developed country, Outline of economics, Startup company, Rural economics, Social service, Health economics, World Bank Group, Economic development organization, Experimental economics:
Economic development Critical Criteria:
Transcribe Economic development goals and probe the present value of growth of Economic development.
– How can you negotiate Economic development successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Have all basic functions of Economic development been defined?
Economic bubble Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Economic bubble goals and get the big picture.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Economic development. How do we gain traction?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Economic development strengthening and reform actually originate?
– Have you identified your Economic development key performance indicators?
Fiscal policy Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Fiscal policy risks and define what our big hairy audacious Fiscal policy goal is.
– Consider your own Economic development project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Economic development delivery for example is new software needed?
Economic geography Critical Criteria:
Investigate Economic geography issues and get the big picture.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Economic development study?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Economic development Management?
– What will drive Economic development change?
Social alienation Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Social alienation failures and revise understanding of Social alienation architectures.
– In what ways are Economic development vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
– How do we go about Securing Economic development?
Lists of countries and territories Critical Criteria:
Detail Lists of countries and territories failures and look at the big picture.
– To what extent does management recognize Economic development as a tool to increase the results?
– Is the Economic development organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What is the purpose of Economic development in relation to the mission?
Economic mobility Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Economic mobility tactics and secure Economic mobility creativity.
– Are there any easy-to-implement alternatives to Economic development? Sometimes other solutions are available that do not require the cost implications of a full-blown project?
– How do you incorporate cycle time, productivity, cost control, and other efficiency and effectiveness factors into these Economic development processes?
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Economic development project?
Economic inequality Critical Criteria:
Illustrate Economic inequality failures and transcribe Economic inequality as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Economic development project?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Economic development been identified and analyzed?
– How do we keep improving Economic development?
Primary education Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Primary education outcomes and stake your claim.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Economic development product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are our needs in relation to Economic development skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
Social anarchism Critical Criteria:
Drive Social anarchism tasks and budget for Social anarchism challenges.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Economic development?
– Can we do Economic development without complex (expensive) analysis?
– Are accountability and ownership for Economic development clearly defined?
Mathematical economics Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Mathematical economics planning and innovate what needs to be done with Mathematical economics.
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Economic development forward?
Economic growth Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Economic growth tactics and do something to it.
– What vendors make products that address the Economic development needs?
– What are our Economic development Processes?
– How to Secure Economic development?
Cultural economics Critical Criteria:
Analyze Cultural economics risks and grade techniques for implementing Cultural economics controls.
Heterodox economics Critical Criteria:
Probe Heterodox economics tasks and summarize a clear Heterodox economics focus.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Economic development experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
– How do we manage Economic development Knowledge Management (KM)?
– Are there Economic development problems defined?
Industrial organization Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Industrial organization tactics and figure out ways to motivate other Industrial organization users.
– What are the barriers to increased Economic development production?
Social venture capital Critical Criteria:
Trace Social venture capital adoptions and overcome Social venture capital skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Economic development values?
– What threat is Economic development addressing?
International economics Critical Criteria:
Face International economics issues and budget the knowledge transfer for any interested in International economics.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Economic development strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Economic development leaders?
– Are we Assessing Economic development and Risk?
Supply and demand Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Supply and demand engagements and point out improvements in Supply and demand.
– what is the best design framework for Economic development organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Culture of capitalism Critical Criteria:
Dissect Culture of capitalism visions and overcome Culture of capitalism skills and management ineffectiveness.
– How likely is the current Economic development plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How much does Economic development help?
Behavioral economics Critical Criteria:
Learn from Behavioral economics risks and prioritize challenges of Behavioral economics.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Economic development processes?
– Is Economic development Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
Personnel economics Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Personnel economics tactics and forecast involvement of future Personnel economics projects in development.
– How do we Lead with Economic development in Mind?
Computational economics Critical Criteria:
Pilot Computational economics governance and find answers.
– How do we ensure that implementations of Economic development products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Economic development? There might be some that are less obvious?
Development theory Critical Criteria:
Apply Development theory goals and overcome Development theory skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Think about the functions involved in your Economic development project. what processes flow from these functions?
– What about Economic development Analysis of results?
Public economics Critical Criteria:
Align Public economics failures and assess and formulate effective operational and Public economics strategies.
– Will Economic development deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– What is our Economic development Strategy?
Knowledge economy Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Knowledge economy decisions and interpret which customers can’t participate in Knowledge economy because they lack skills.
– Do the Economic development decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
Real estate Critical Criteria:
Face Real estate planning and innovate what needs to be done with Real estate.
– Does Economic development analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Kemal Kurdas Critical Criteria:
Chart Kemal Kurdas planning and tour deciding if Kemal Kurdas progress is made.
Pearson Education Critical Criteria:
Consider Pearson Education leadership and report on the economics of relationships managing Pearson Education and constraints.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Economic development services/products?
Multinational corporation Critical Criteria:
Model after Multinational corporation projects and oversee Multinational corporation requirements.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Economic development strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Economic development workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Do Economic development rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
Freedom of association Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Freedom of association quality and finalize specific methods for Freedom of association acceptance.
– What are the long-term Economic development goals?
Development economics Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Development economics quality and overcome Development economics skills and management ineffectiveness.
– Does Economic development analysis show the relationships among important Economic development factors?
– Does Economic development systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Affordable housing Critical Criteria:
Grade Affordable housing management and correct better engagement with Affordable housing results.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Economic development project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
Education economics Critical Criteria:
Refer to Education economics engagements and transcribe Education economics as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How can you measure Economic development in a systematic way?
High-speed rail Critical Criteria:
Systematize High-speed rail visions and achieve a single High-speed rail view and bringing data together.
– Think about the people you identified for your Economic development project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– What is our formula for success in Economic development ?
Gross state product Critical Criteria:
Categorize Gross state product adoptions and get answers.
– Among the Economic development product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
Life expectancy Critical Criteria:
Detail Life expectancy management and correct Life expectancy management by competencies.
– For your Economic development project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Schools of economic thought Critical Criteria:
Prioritize Schools of economic thought leadership and arbitrate Schools of economic thought techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the key elements of your Economic development performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Economic development is underway?
Sustainable development Critical Criteria:
Track Sustainable development decisions and look in other fields.
Game theory Critical Criteria:
Debate over Game theory tasks and find the ideas you already have.
– Are assumptions made in Economic development stated explicitly?
– Does Economic development appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Market failure Critical Criteria:
Audit Market failure planning and research ways can we become the Market failure company that would put us out of business.
Workforce development Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Workforce development tasks and shift your focus.
– Do several people in different organizational units assist with the Economic development process?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Economic development requirements in detail?
Per capita income Critical Criteria:
Explore Per capita income failures and overcome Per capita income skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Economic development effort?
Market fundamentalism Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Market fundamentalism risks and secure Market fundamentalism creativity.
– What are the record-keeping requirements of Economic development activities?
– Is the scope of Economic development defined?
Developed country Critical Criteria:
Confer re Developed country projects and display thorough understanding of the Developed country process.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Economic development leader?
– What is the source of the strategies for Economic development strengthening and reform?
Outline of economics Critical Criteria:
Mix Outline of economics decisions and give examples utilizing a core of simple Outline of economics skills.
– Think of your Economic development project. what are the main functions?
– What are the business goals Economic development is aiming to achieve?
Startup company Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Startup company management and devote time assessing Startup company and its risk.
– Which Economic development goals are the most important?
Rural economics Critical Criteria:
Meet over Rural economics risks and change contexts.
– How do we Identify specific Economic development investment and emerging trends?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Economic development move?
Social service Critical Criteria:
Refer to Social service management and prioritize challenges of Social service.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Economic development project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Economic development project lifecycle?
– Can Management personnel recognize the monetary benefit of Economic development?
Health economics Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Health economics leadership and forecast involvement of future Health economics projects in development.
– Do we all define Economic development in the same way?
World Bank Group Critical Criteria:
Read up on World Bank Group quality and perfect World Bank Group conflict management.
– Does Economic development create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Economic development activities?
– How important is Economic development to the user organizations mission?
Economic development organization Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Economic development organization planning and work towards be a leading Economic development organization expert.
Experimental economics Critical Criteria:
Guard Experimental economics tactics and arbitrate Experimental economics techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Economic development Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Economic development External links:
Department of Economic Development – Missouri
Economic Development and Finance: Home
NYCEDC | New York City Economic Development Corp.
Economic bubble External links:
How to avoid an economic bubble – yahoo.com
Economic bubble Definition – NASDAQ.com
Fiscal policy External links:
Fiscal policy (Book, 1972) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]fiscal policy title – Finance
FISCAL POLICY.ppt | Fiscal Policy | Government Budget …
Economic geography External links:
Economic geography, (Book, 1915) [WorldCat.org]
U.S. & Canada: Economic Geography Flashcards | Quizlet
Social alienation External links:
Alienation and Social Alienation – Definitions in Sociology
Social Alienation by Chloe Kaye on Prezi
Social Alienation – Stop DAT Bullying
Economic inequality External links:
“Economic Inequality and the Role of Law” by Richard L. …
Economic Inequality Essays – ManyEssays.com
Free economic inequality Essays and Papers – 123HelpMe
Social anarchism External links:
Social Anarchism – Quora
Social Anarchism: Anarchism and the Question of Human Nature
Social Anarchism – Home | Facebook
Mathematical economics External links:
[PPT]Mathematical Economics – UITS
Mathematical economics (eBook, 1988) [WorldCat.org]
Mathematical Economics – Economics – Trinity College …
Economic growth External links:
Economic Growth and Regulatory Paperwork Reduction …
Japan Extends Economic Growth Streak – The New York Times
Cultural economics External links:
Journal of Cultural Economics on JSTOR
International Summer School in Cultural Economics – …
Heterodox economics External links:
Heterodox Economics – Investopedia
What is Heterodox Economics – YouTube
Industrial organization External links:
Hague v. Committee for Industrial Organization | Oyez
Industrial Organization Definition | Investopedia
Industrial Organization – Investopedia
Social venture capital External links:
Apply to YSB Balkans Social Venture Capital Group | F6S
How do Social Venture Capital firms make money? – Quora
International economics External links:
Peterson Institute for International Economics – PIIE
international economics Flashcards | Quizlet
BEA International Economics Accounts
Supply and demand External links:
MWRA – Water Supply and Demand
Nursing: Supply and Demand through 2020 – CEW Georgetown
Supply and Demand Curves – Mind Tools – Online
Culture of capitalism External links:
Essay: Effects of the Culture of Capitalism
Culture Of Capitalism PDF Download
Culture Of Capitalism PDF Download – Welfare Reform …
Personnel economics External links:
Personnel Economics Home Page – Geneseo
Personnel Economics | The MIT Press
Personnel Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Computational economics External links:
Computational Economics Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Computational Economics – Springer
Computational Economics – flabes.de
Development theory External links:
Social Development Theory – Instructional Design
Kohlberg’s Moral Development Theory – YouTube
Family Development Theory Flashcards | Quizlet
Public economics External links:
Public Economics and Finance | NYU Wagner
The Fed – Public Economics – United States dollar
Knowledge economy External links:
How The Knowledge Economy Is Redefining Work
Jobs Rock Hill | Knowledge Economy Jobs in Rock Hill, SC
Knowledge Economy – Investopedia
Real estate External links:
Abstract of Title in Real Estate – The Balance
Title(s) – best way to hold real estate
http://arctic.org/~dean/sircam/Title(s) – best way to hold real estate.html
Kemal Kurdas External links:
Commemoration Ceremony of Kemal Kurdas – METU
Kemal Kurdas (FinanceMinister) – Pics, Videos, Dating and …
[PDF]25 MAY 2015, MONDAY Time Event Kemal Kurdas …
Pearson Education External links:
Pearson Education Center
Pearson Education – Interactive Flash Cards
Multinational corporation External links:
The multinational corporation (Book, 1970) [WorldCat.org]
multinational corporation – Everything2.com
Multinational Corporation Essays – ManyEssays.com
Freedom of association External links:
Freedom of association | Define Freedom of association …
Freedom of Association and Protection of the Right to Organis…
Development economics External links:
Development Economics Flashcards | Quizlet
Center for Development Economics
Affordable housing External links:
National Affordable Housing Management Association – NAHMA…
Affordable Housing | City of New York – nyc.gov
Education economics External links:
[PDF]Encyclopedia of Education Economics & Finance
Education Economics: Vol 26, No 1 – tandfonline.com
Education economics. (Journal, magazine, 1999) …
High-speed rail External links:
Multimedia Maps – California High-Speed Rail Authority
WSDOT – High-Speed Rail Program
Gross state product External links:
Gross State Product – Greyhill Advisors
Gross State Product – Department of Finance
Life expectancy External links:
Opioid overdoses shorten life expectancy by 2½ months – CNN
The Death Clock: Calculate your life expectancy today
Living To 100 Life Expectancy Calculator
Schools of economic thought External links:
Nine Schools of Economic Thought | Mises Wire
Schools of Economic Thought Quiz – By EGaffney
Schools of Economic Thought Flashcards | Quizlet
Sustainable development External links:
U.S. Indicators For The Sustainable Development Goals
Economic and Sustainable Development | City of …
Sustainable Development Goals: 17 Goals to Transform …
Game theory External links:
Game theory (Book, 1991) [WorldCat.org]
Game Theory (TV Series 2011– ) – IMDb
Game Theory | The MIT Press
Market failure External links:
What are the main causes of market failure? – Updated – Quora
Economics- Market Failure Flashcards | Quizlet
Market failure | economics | Britannica.com
Workforce development External links:
Iowa Workforce Development – Official Site
Workforce Development – Pennsylvania Department of …
Per capita income External links:
[PDF]Table 1 Per Capita Income – AARP
How is per capita income of a country calculated? – Updated
Market fundamentalism External links:
What is MARKET FUNDAMENTALISM? What does …
Joseph Stiglitz – “Market Fundamentalism Is Dead” – YouTube
[PDF]Market Fundamentalism’s New Fiasco: …
Developed country External links:
Is China a developed country? | ChinaPower Project
U.S. Ranks Worst Developed Country for Maternal Health
Outline of economics External links:
Outline of economics, (Book, 1899) [WorldCat.org]
Startup company External links:
World’s Largest Startup Company Platform | Startups.co
Betterment startup company in New York – Business Insider
Rural economics External links:
Rural economics is the study of rural economies, including: farm and non-farm industry. economic growth, development, and change. size and spatial distribution of production and household units and interregional trade. land use. housing and non-housing as to supply and demand. migration and (de)population.
What is Rural Economics – Internet Archive
ERIC – Thesaurus – Rural Economics
Social service External links:
Milwaukee, WI Social Service Organizations – YP.com
Jewish Social Service Agency – Official Site
Equifax Verification Services | Social Service Verifications
Health economics External links:
Health Economics Program – Minnesota Dept. of Health
Value Based Healthcare – Health Economics | Bard
Precision Health Economics / Home
World Bank Group External links:
2017 Annual Meetings of the World Bank Group and the …
WBG Open Finances | World Bank Group Finances
World Bank Group Mentoring | Program Overview pages
Economic development organization External links:
Economic Development Organization in US (Page 10) | …
Experimental economics External links:
Experimental Economics – Volume I: Economic | Pablo …
Experimental Economics – Springer
“Experimental Economics” by Elizabeth Hoffman