What is involved in Influencer marketing
Find out what the related areas are that Influencer marketing connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Influencer marketing thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Influencer marketing journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Influencer marketing leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Influencer marketing related domains to cover and 135 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Influencer marketing, Marketing management, Marketing ethics, Purchase decision, Social influence, Marketing strategy, Brand licensing, Product placement, Business Marketing, Visual merchandising, Marketing effectiveness, Social media, Drip marketing, Time 100, Corporate anniversary, Buzz marketing, Word of mouth marketing, Word-of-mouth communication, Display advertising, Out-of-home advertising, Corporate propaganda, Product marketing, New media, Point of sale, Promotional merchandise, Digital marketing, Product demonstration, Account-based marketing, Word of mouth, Social marketing intelligence, Online advertising, Music on hold, Personal selling, Word-of-mouth marketing, Influencer marketing, Earned media, Underwriting spot, Mobile advertising, Brand management, Reputation management, Amazon Standard Identification Number, Bain & Company, Social marketing, Marketing activation, Customer engagement, Direct marketing, Elihu Katz, Social Pull Marketing, Mobile marketing, Relationship marketing, Sales promotion, Net Promoter Score, Early adopter, Native advertising, Brand ambassador, Web banner, Sex in advertising, Market segmentation:
Influencer marketing Critical Criteria:
Scan Influencer marketing governance and assess what counts with Influencer marketing that we are not counting.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Influencer marketing project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Influencer marketing values?
– What will drive Influencer marketing change?
Marketing management Critical Criteria:
Study Marketing management engagements and learn.
– In a project to restructure Influencer marketing outcomes, which stakeholders would you involve?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Influencer marketing project manager?
– Are we Assessing Influencer marketing and Risk?
Marketing ethics Critical Criteria:
Concentrate on Marketing ethics quality and display thorough understanding of the Marketing ethics process.
– Does our organization need more Influencer marketing education?
– Is Influencer marketing Required?
Purchase decision Critical Criteria:
Design Purchase decision decisions and perfect Purchase decision conflict management.
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Influencer marketing?
– How do we know that any Influencer marketing analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Social influence Critical Criteria:
Chat re Social influence adoptions and be persistent.
– What are all of our Influencer marketing domains and what do they do?
– How do we keep improving Influencer marketing?
– How to Secure Influencer marketing?
Marketing strategy Critical Criteria:
Learn from Marketing strategy projects and maintain Marketing strategy for success.
– In the case of a Influencer marketing project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Influencer marketing project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Influencer marketing project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– How does our company use its web-site for Customer Service and / or customer relationship building?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep our products at the forefront?
– What kind of marketing strategy would you use in each stage to keep the product at the forefront?
– What is our Increasing importance of integrated marketing communications … why?
– What are the parts of a marketing strategy?
Brand licensing Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Brand licensing goals and report on developing an effective Brand licensing strategy.
– For your Influencer marketing project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
– Who is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources (time, people and money) are allocated to Influencer marketing?
– How will you know that the Influencer marketing project has been successful?
Product placement Critical Criteria:
Shape Product placement leadership and document what potential Product placement megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– What are the disruptive Influencer marketing technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Business Marketing Critical Criteria:
Exchange ideas about Business Marketing planning and get going.
– Does Influencer marketing analysis show the relationships among important Influencer marketing factors?
– Does the Influencer marketing task fit the clients priorities?
Visual merchandising Critical Criteria:
Shape Visual merchandising adoptions and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Visual merchandising information.
– Is Influencer marketing dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
– Do Influencer marketing rules make a reasonable demand on a users capabilities?
– What is Effective Influencer marketing?
Marketing effectiveness Critical Criteria:
Track Marketing effectiveness tactics and innovate what needs to be done with Marketing effectiveness.
– Is maximizing Influencer marketing protection the same as minimizing Influencer marketing loss?
– What are our needs in relation to Influencer marketing skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– Do we all define Influencer marketing in the same way?
Social media Critical Criteria:
Map Social media outcomes and explain and analyze the challenges of Social media.
– When you use social media to complain about a Customer Service issue, how often do you feel you get an answer or your complaint is resolved by the company?
– What methodology do you use for measuring the success of your social media programs for clients?
– Do you have written guidelines for your use of social media and its use by your employees?
– Have the types of risks that may impact Influencer marketing been identified and analyzed?
– How would our PR, marketing, and social media change if we did not use outside agencies?
– What is our approach to Risk Management in the specific area of social media?
– How have you defined R.O.I. from a social media perspective in the past?
– Do you have any proprietary tools or products related to social media?
– What social media dashboards are available and how do they compare?
– How will social media change Category Management and retail?
– Do you offer social media training services for clients?
– How does social media redefine business intelligence?
Drip marketing Critical Criteria:
Contribute to Drip marketing outcomes and raise human resource and employment practices for Drip marketing.
– What are internal and external Influencer marketing relations?
– Have all basic functions of Influencer marketing been defined?
Time 100 Critical Criteria:
Look at Time 100 strategies and find answers.
– How do we go about Securing Influencer marketing?
– How much does Influencer marketing help?
Corporate anniversary Critical Criteria:
Review Corporate anniversary goals and secure Corporate anniversary creativity.
– Think about the people you identified for your Influencer marketing project and the project responsibilities you would assign to them. what kind of training do you think they would need to perform these responsibilities effectively?
– Can we do Influencer marketing without complex (expensive) analysis?
Buzz marketing Critical Criteria:
Have a round table over Buzz marketing governance and handle a jump-start course to Buzz marketing.
– Who will be responsible for documenting the Influencer marketing requirements in detail?
Word of mouth marketing Critical Criteria:
Depict Word of mouth marketing management and probe Word of mouth marketing strategic alliances.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Influencer marketing project?
– Which Influencer marketing goals are the most important?
– How to deal with Influencer marketing Changes?
Word-of-mouth communication Critical Criteria:
Deduce Word-of-mouth communication planning and oversee Word-of-mouth communication requirements.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Influencer marketing is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Will Influencer marketing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
Display advertising Critical Criteria:
Systematize Display advertising decisions and track iterative Display advertising results.
– How can we incorporate support to ensure safe and effective use of Influencer marketing into the services that we provide?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Influencer marketing process?
– How does the organization define, manage, and improve its Influencer marketing processes?
Out-of-home advertising Critical Criteria:
Ventilate your thoughts about Out-of-home advertising management and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Out-of-home advertising projects.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Influencer marketing project?
– Does Influencer marketing analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
– Are there Influencer marketing problems defined?
Corporate propaganda Critical Criteria:
Participate in Corporate propaganda projects and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Corporate propaganda results.
– What is the total cost related to deploying Influencer marketing, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are the business goals Influencer marketing is aiming to achieve?
– How would one define Influencer marketing leadership?
Product marketing Critical Criteria:
Categorize Product marketing failures and find answers.
– To what extent does management recognize Influencer marketing as a tool to increase the results?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Influencer marketing objectives?
New media Critical Criteria:
Discuss New media results and explore and align the progress in New media.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Influencer marketing leaders?
– What vendors make products that address the Influencer marketing needs?
– How do we Lead with Influencer marketing in Mind?
Point of sale Critical Criteria:
Detail Point of sale failures and get the big picture.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Influencer marketing opportunities costing us money?
– Why is Influencer marketing important for you now?
Promotional merchandise Critical Criteria:
Map Promotional merchandise strategies and look at it backwards.
– Is a Influencer marketing Team Work effort in place?
Digital marketing Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Digital marketing projects and change contexts.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Influencer marketing processes?
– How will it help your business compete in the context of Digital Marketing?
– How can you measure Influencer marketing in a systematic way?
Product demonstration Critical Criteria:
Substantiate Product demonstration visions and pioneer acquisition of Product demonstration systems.
– How can you negotiate Influencer marketing successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
Account-based marketing Critical Criteria:
Focus on Account-based marketing governance and modify and define the unique characteristics of interactive Account-based marketing projects.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Influencer marketing?
Word of mouth Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Word of mouth failures and gather practices for scaling Word of mouth.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Influencer marketing process?
– Who is the main stakeholder, with ultimate responsibility for driving Influencer marketing forward?
Social marketing intelligence Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Social marketing intelligence adoptions and find answers.
– How do we go about Comparing Influencer marketing approaches/solutions?
– What about Influencer marketing Analysis of results?
Online advertising Critical Criteria:
Investigate Online advertising tasks and finalize the present value of growth of Online advertising.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Influencer marketing objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– What are current Influencer marketing Paradigms?
Music on hold Critical Criteria:
Map Music on hold strategies and probe the present value of growth of Music on hold.
– what is the best design framework for Influencer marketing organization now that, in a post industrial-age if the top-down, command and control model is no longer relevant?
Personal selling Critical Criteria:
Cut a stake in Personal selling governance and report on the economics of relationships managing Personal selling and constraints.
– What tools do you use once you have decided on a Influencer marketing strategy and more importantly how do you choose?
– What is the major advantage of personal selling over advertising as a communication method?
– Why are Influencer marketing skills important?
Word-of-mouth marketing Critical Criteria:
Sort Word-of-mouth marketing management and stake your claim.
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Influencer marketing study?
Influencer marketing Critical Criteria:
Accommodate Influencer marketing tasks and probe Influencer marketing strategic alliances.
Earned media Critical Criteria:
Demonstrate Earned media results and drive action.
– Does Influencer marketing create potential expectations in other areas that need to be recognized and considered?
– What are the short and long-term Influencer marketing goals?
Underwriting spot Critical Criteria:
Confer over Underwriting spot adoptions and oversee Underwriting spot requirements.
– Is there a Influencer marketing Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Influencer marketing that make it risky?
– How can the value of Influencer marketing be defined?
Mobile advertising Critical Criteria:
Face Mobile advertising tactics and catalog what business benefits will Mobile advertising goals deliver if achieved.
– Can we add value to the current Influencer marketing decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
Brand management Critical Criteria:
Discuss Brand management goals and grade techniques for implementing Brand management controls.
Reputation management Critical Criteria:
Match Reputation management decisions and arbitrate Reputation management techniques that enhance teamwork and productivity.
– What are the key elements of your Influencer marketing performance improvement system, including your evaluation, organizational learning, and innovation processes?
– Do you have a plan in place for reputation management after an event?
– What is our Influencer marketing Strategy?
Amazon Standard Identification Number Critical Criteria:
Map Amazon Standard Identification Number management and budget for Amazon Standard Identification Number challenges.
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Influencer marketing moving forward?
– Think of your Influencer marketing project. what are the main functions?
Bain & Company Critical Criteria:
Graph Bain & Company leadership and find answers.
Social marketing Critical Criteria:
Devise Social marketing risks and sort Social marketing activities.
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Influencer marketing. How do we gain traction?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Influencer marketing Management?
Marketing activation Critical Criteria:
Explore Marketing activation quality and create Marketing activation explanations for all managers.
– What are the usability implications of Influencer marketing actions?
– How can we improve Influencer marketing?
Customer engagement Critical Criteria:
Have a meeting on Customer engagement failures and customize techniques for implementing Customer engagement controls.
– Do those selected for the Influencer marketing team have a good general understanding of what Influencer marketing is all about?
– Are virtual assistants the future of Customer Service?
Direct marketing Critical Criteria:
Win new insights about Direct marketing decisions and define Direct marketing competency-based leadership.
– Do we aggressively reward and promote the people who have the biggest impact on creating excellent Influencer marketing services/products?
– What potential environmental factors impact the Influencer marketing effort?
Elihu Katz Critical Criteria:
Learn from Elihu Katz tactics and define what do we need to start doing with Elihu Katz.
– When a Influencer marketing manager recognizes a problem, what options are available?
– What is our formula for success in Influencer marketing ?
Social Pull Marketing Critical Criteria:
Start Social Pull Marketing decisions and look in other fields.
Mobile marketing Critical Criteria:
Do a round table on Mobile marketing leadership and find out.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Influencer marketing leader?
Relationship marketing Critical Criteria:
Confer re Relationship marketing strategies and find out.
– What are our best practices for minimizing Influencer marketing project risk, while demonstrating incremental value and quick wins throughout the Influencer marketing project lifecycle?
– Will new equipment/products be required to facilitate Influencer marketing delivery for example is new software needed?
– Does relationship marketing age well?
Sales promotion Critical Criteria:
Refer to Sales promotion strategies and adopt an insight outlook.
Net Promoter Score Critical Criteria:
Categorize Net Promoter Score results and overcome Net Promoter Score skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Influencer marketing experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Early adopter Critical Criteria:
Inquire about Early adopter engagements and describe the risks of Early adopter sustainability.
– According to research by MIT and IBM, top-performing companies are three times more likely than lower performers to be sophisticated users of analytics. These early adopters of workforce analytics simply outperform. Organizations at the highest levels of talent analytics practice, including the adoption of workforce analytics, have 8% higher sales growth, 24% higher net operating income growth, and 58% higher sales per employee. How can you achieve similar business results?
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with Influencer marketing ?
Native advertising Critical Criteria:
Group Native advertising failures and attract Native advertising skills.
Brand ambassador Critical Criteria:
Administer Brand ambassador results and perfect Brand ambassador conflict management.
– How do we Identify specific Influencer marketing investment and emerging trends?
– Who sets the Influencer marketing standards?
Web banner Critical Criteria:
Mix Web banner risks and revise understanding of Web banner architectures.
– Who will be responsible for deciding whether Influencer marketing goes ahead or not after the initial investigations?
Sex in advertising Critical Criteria:
Consult on Sex in advertising results and define what our big hairy audacious Sex in advertising goal is.
Market segmentation Critical Criteria:
Learn from Market segmentation leadership and find answers.
– Can we establish a new market segmentation strategy focused on potential profitability and willingness to purchase?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Influencer marketing Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Influencer marketing External links:
YouTube Influencer Marketing | Grapevine
Influencer Marketing – Tomoson
Influencer Marketing Platform & Custom Content | IZEA
Marketing management External links:
MC Marketing Management – Real-World Marketing for …
Marketing ethics External links:
[PDF]Marketing Ethics – Cengage
Understanding Marketing Ethics – CBS News
Purchase decision External links:
Purchase Decision Thesis – buypapergetessay.technology
Thesis Purchase Decision – …
assistance with dissertation papers Purchase Decision Thesis narrative essay thesis cause and effect essays on smoking
Social influence External links:
Psychology of Persuasion and Social Influence
The Social Influence of Good vs. Evil | HuffPost
Marketing strategy External links:
2018 Social Media Strategy | Marketing Strategy
Marketing Strategy Director | Habitat for Humanity
Brand licensing External links:
Brand Licensing | Whirlpool Corporation
Brand Licensing | Meredith
The 10 Most Common Brand Licensing Mistakes
Product placement External links:
WANAGAMES – The first in-game product placement …
Product Placement – investopedia.com
Product Placement Blog
Business Marketing External links:
Small Business Marketing – GKIC
Visual merchandising External links:
Visual merchandising titles Jobs – Yakaz
Marketing effectiveness External links:
Marketing Analytics Consulting | Marketing Effectiveness
Social media External links:
Social Media Engagement App | Post Planner
U.S. Army Social Media
Drip marketing External links:
3 Principals For Successful Drip Marketing Campaigns
Drip Marketing & Email Marketing Campaigns – …
Insurance Drip Marketing Solutions – Agency Tsunami
Time 100 External links:
TIME 100: The Most Influential People of 2017 | InStyle.com
Time 100 Gala – PEOPLE.com
TIME 100 Reader Poll 2017: Vote Now on the List | Time
Corporate anniversary External links:
Corporate Anniversary Gifts – The History Factory
Personalized Corporate Anniversary Gifts – Memorable …
20 Year Corporate Anniversary Gifts for Employees
Buzz marketing External links:
About Us – Buzz Marketing Group
Ch. 12 Buzz Marketing Flashcards | Quizlet
What Is The Buzz Marketing? – YouTube
Display advertising External links:
Display Advertising: Expedia Media Solutions
Out-of-home advertising External links:
What is Out-of-Home Advertising? – EMR Graphics
Corporate propaganda External links:
Media Mindlessly Parrots Corporate Propaganda After …
New media External links:
Homepage // Centerline New Media
New Media (2010) – IMDb
New media (Book, 2014) [WorldCat.org]
Point of sale External links:
ParTech – POS Systems | Restaurant Point of Sale Solutions
POS System – Point of Sale for iPad and iPhone | SalesVu
Point of Sale Software & Solutions | NCR Counterpoint
Promotional merchandise External links:
Promotional Merchandise | Socks | Headbands | Wristbands
Digital marketing External links:
What is Digital Marketing? | mobileStorm
Philadelphia – Digital Marketing Conference | August, 2018
Product demonstration External links:
AliMed Product Demonstration Videos
iSolved Product Demonstration
Contact Us for a Free Product Demonstration | Dataforma
Account-based marketing External links:
Account-Based Marketing Explained In Terms You’ll …
Industry-Leading Account-Based Marketing Software – …
Word of mouth External links:
Word of Mouth (1999) – IMDb
Word of Mouth (TV Series 2015– ) – IMDb
Word of mouth. (DVD video, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
Social marketing intelligence External links:
Social Marketing Intelligence – Home | Facebook
Social Marketing Intelligence | Unified | Data, together.
Online advertising External links:
Denver Online Advertising Agency | Booyah
Music on hold External links:
Music On Hold Messages | Professional Voicemail Greeting
Music On Hold MP3s – Prerecorded – Flashpoint Studios
Music On Hold – FREE download Music On Hold
Personal selling External links:
The Importance of Personal Selling | Chron.com
personal selling chapter 3 Flashcards | Quizlet
Unit 12: Public Relations, Sales Promotion, & Personal Selling
Word-of-mouth marketing External links:
10 Must-Haves for Better Word-of-Mouth Marketing
Influencer marketing External links:
Influencer Marketing Platform and Agency – Reelio
YouTube Influencer Marketing | Grapevine
Influencer Marketing – Tomoson
Earned media External links:
Earned Media Definition: 38 Experts Weigh In – Heidi Cohen
Underwriting spot External links:
Underwriting spot – revolvy.com
Underwriting spot – Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge …
Underwriting spot – update.revolvy.com
Mobile advertising External links:
Cable TV Advertising, Online and Mobile Advertising | Viamedia
Mobile Advertising Forecasts 2017 – Zenith
Brand management External links:
BlueSky ETO – Brand Management Software Customized …
BMP – Brand Management Professionals
RepEquity® | Digital Brand Management, Search …
Reputation management External links:
eMerit – Online Reputation Management for Doctors
Binary Fountain | Patient Experience and Reputation Management
BirdEye – Online Reputation Management
Amazon Standard Identification Number External links:
Amazon Standard Identification Number – YouTube
Social marketing External links:
ToneDen – Automated Social Marketing
Real Estate Social Marketing| Shareable Social
2018 USF Social Marketing Conference | Clearwater, FL
Customer engagement External links:
http://Customer engagement (CE) is an effect, a reaction, a connection, a response and/or an experience of customers with one another, with a company or a brand. The initiative for engagement can be either consumer-or company-led and the medium of engagement can be on or offline.
Customer Engagement and Operational Excellence …
Customer Engagement Manager Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Direct marketing External links:
Direct Marketing Definition | Investopedia
Infinity Direct – Integrated Direct Marketing
Elihu Katz External links:
Elihu Katz, Ph.D. | Annenberg School for Communication
Elihu Katz | American sociologist | Britannica.com
Mobile marketing External links:
3C | Mobile Marketing Solutions & Services
1Q | Instant Mobile Marketing / Market Research
SimplifiedSMS – Web-based SMS Mobile Marketing and …
Relationship marketing External links:
Relationship Marketing Flashcards | Quizlet
Amazing Relationship Marketing Examples With Dos And …
Creative Customer Relationship Marketing — FedEx
Sales promotion External links:
Consumer Sales Promotion Techniques | Chron.com
Levitra Sales Promotion | specialised.us.com
Sales Promotion | Marketing Teacher
Net Promoter Score External links:
Net Promoter Score ® | NPS ® Survey | SurveyMonkey
The Net Promoter Score is an index ranging from -100 to 100 that measures the willingness of customers to recommend a company’s products or services to others.
What is a good net promoter score to have? – Updated – Quora
Early adopter External links:
Oracle Application Express – Early Adopter
Early adopter JXTA (Book, 2001) [WorldCat.org]
early adopter – Wiktionary
Native advertising External links:
Native Advertising – The Official Definition – Sharethrough
The Future Of Native Advertising for Brands and Publishers
Brand ambassador External links:
Why Brand Ambassadors Are Important – Entrepreneur
Looking for a Brand Ambassador? Hire a Teacher.
Web banner External links:
Logo and web banner | womenshealth.gov
Web Banner Color Themes | Visual Identity System
LSBA Web Banner Website Link – Gilsbar > Home
Sex in advertising External links:
Does sex in advertising actually work? – Brooks Bell
Sex in Advertising – Children – Coursepaper.com
Sex in Advertising | AdAge Encyclopedia of Advertising – …
Market segmentation External links:
Market segmentation (Book, 1972) [WorldCat.org]
Examples of Market Segmentation | Chron.com
Title | Market Segmentation | Market (Economics)