What is involved in MECE principle
Find out what the related areas are that MECE principle connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a MECE principle thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its MECE principle journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward MECE principle leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which MECE principle related domains to cover and 23 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
MECE principle, Business mapping, Collectively exhaustive, Mutually exclusive, Partition of a set, Proof by cases:
MECE principle Critical Criteria:
See the value of MECE principle failures and pay attention to the small things.
– How can skill-level changes improve MECE principle?
– What are specific MECE principle Rules to follow?
Business mapping Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Business mapping outcomes and gather practices for scaling Business mapping.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which MECE principle models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– What are the record-keeping requirements of MECE principle activities?
– What are the short and long-term MECE principle goals?
Collectively exhaustive Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Collectively exhaustive tasks and reduce Collectively exhaustive costs.
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once MECE principle is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once MECE principle is underway?
– Are there MECE principle problems defined?
Mutually exclusive Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Mutually exclusive failures and maintain Mutually exclusive for success.
– To what extent are agile and traditional project management techniques mutually exclusive?
– Who will be responsible for documenting the MECE principle requirements in detail?
– Can we do MECE principle without complex (expensive) analysis?
– How do we keep improving MECE principle?
Partition of a set Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Partition of a set results and get answers.
– What new services of functionality will be implemented next with MECE principle ?
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as MECE principle leaders?
– How do we Lead with MECE principle in Mind?
Proof by cases Critical Criteria:
Reorganize Proof by cases results and proactively manage Proof by cases risks.
– How can you negotiate MECE principle successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a MECE principle study?
– What is Effective MECE principle?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the MECE principle Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
MECE principle External links:
The MECE Principle by preplounge – Infogram
In this information age it’s difficult to present complex info in a comprehensible way. The MECE Principle helps you do just that, read here how!
The MECE Principle for structuring case problems – YouTube
Business mapping External links:
Business Mapping Software | CleverAnalytics.com
Google’s Business Mapping Solutions
RiskMeter Online: CDS Business Mapping
Collectively exhaustive External links:
Collectively exhaustive? Flashcards | Quizlet
Mutually exclusive External links:
Mutually Exclusive Definition | Investopedia
Not Mutually Exclusive Events Flashcards | Quizlet
[PDF]Review of Medicare Part B Mutually Exclusive …
Partition of a set External links:
What is a partition of a set? – Quora
Mathwords: Partition of a Set
Proof by cases External links:
[PDF]proof by cases and proof by contradiction
http://myhome.sunyocc.edu/~matthewg/251/2.4 Notes and Exercises.pdf
logic – Proof by cases using Coq – Stack Overflow