What is involved in Business process modelling
Find out what the related areas are that Business process modelling connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Business process modelling thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Business process modelling journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Business process modelling leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Business process modelling related domains to cover and 272 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Business process modelling, Agile software development, Rapid application development, Reference model, Software development process, Functional specification, Industrial engineering, Waterfall model, Entity–relationship model, Unified Process, Enterprise architecture, Information technology, Incremental build model, Software verification and validation, Process modeling, Software configuration management, Edsger W. Dijkstra, Spiral model, Software deployment, Software code, Event-driven process chain, Systems analysis, Watts Humphrey, Business process reengineering, Business Process Modelling Notation, Ivar Jacobson, Quality function deployment, Biological systems engineering, View model, Reliability engineering, Object-oriented programming, Model Driven Engineering, Trygve Reenskaug, Business process modeling, Requirements engineering, Control engineering, Systems engineering, Systems development life cycle, Change management, Software design, Data model, Ruzena Bajcsy, Business model, Performance engineering, Organizational chart, Project management, Government agency, Design review, Service-oriented architecture, Structured analysis, Software archaeology, Wernher von Braun, Value chain, Peri Tarr, Business Process Model and Notation, Integrated business planning, Tertiary sector of the economy, Nadja Damij, Data modeling, Strategic management, Technical support, Business process management, Formal methods, Core business, Niklaus Wirth:
Business process modelling Critical Criteria:
Apply Business process modelling tactics and maintain Business process modelling for success.
– Meeting the challenge: are missed Business process modelling opportunities costing us money?
– Who sets the Business process modelling standards?
Agile software development Critical Criteria:
Audit Agile software development governance and learn.
– Could Agile Manifesto and agile methods be a good starting point for the corporate venture to start their development effort towards their own, efficient agile in-house software development method?
– Can you afford to lock your business into a rigid long-term project where the cost of change grows exponentially?
– Can agile methods be used effectively for evolving a system in response to customer change requests?
– Is our organization clear about the relationship between agile software development and DevOps?
– What kind of enabling and limiting factors can be found for the use of agile methods?
– Are there cultural or organizational issues that may affect the system development?
– Why should a client choose a project team which offers agile software development?
– What if any is the difference between Lean and Agile Software Development?
– To what level of detail will you capture the requirements, if at all?
– What scaling factors should we consider when tailoring our approach?
– what is the minimum we can do to produce a quality product?
– Are there SaaS tools for allocating workers to tasks?
– So what do your developers do differently in agile?
– What challenges do teams face when scaling agile?
– What is and why Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD)?
– What are you planning to complete today?
– What type of system is being developed?
– How good are our agile methods?
– What is Agility ?
Rapid application development Critical Criteria:
Judge Rapid application development issues and devise Rapid application development key steps.
– In the case of a Business process modelling project, the criteria for the audit derive from implementation objectives. an audit of a Business process modelling project involves assessing whether the recommendations outlined for implementation have been met. in other words, can we track that any Business process modelling project is implemented as planned, and is it working?
– Rapid application development (rad) techniques have been around for about two decades now and have been used with varying degrees of success. sometimes rad is required for certain projects. but rad can be bad for database design. why?
– Do we cover the five essential competencies-Communication, Collaboration,Innovation, Adaptability, and Leadership that improve an organizations ability to leverage the new Business process modelling in a volatile global economy?
– Will applications programmers and systems analysts become nothing more than evaluators of packaged software?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project violates particular laws or regulations?
– What type of feasibility is concerned with whether the project makes financial sense?
– What new hardware, software, databases or procedures will improve an existing system?
– Why wait years to develop systems likely to be obsolete upon completion?
– What is a formalized approach for developing a project schedule?
– What are the advantages and disadvantages of using a rad proces?
– Technical feasibility -is the solution technically practical?
– How do you measure system effectiveness in your organization?
– What primary problems might a new or enhanced system solve?
– Is the system large and can it be sensibly split up?
– Who are the potential users of the new application?
– What are the potential costs (variable and fixed)?
– How can you tell when a system is successful ?
– How do you decide that a system needs rework?
– Why are sdlcs important?
– Is it applicable?
Reference model Critical Criteria:
Use past Reference model management and assess and formulate effective operational and Reference model strategies.
– Is there a reference model the organization can use during the administration process?
– What sources do you use to gather information for a Business process modelling study?
– What are the Essentials of Internal Business process modelling Management?
– Do we all define Business process modelling in the same way?
Software development process Critical Criteria:
Check Software development process failures and improve Software development process service perception.
– What are your key performance measures or indicators and in-process measures for the control and improvement of your Business process modelling processes?
– Where does User Experience come from, what does it add to the software development process and what methods are available?
– Among the Business process modelling product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
– How would one define Business process modelling leadership?
Functional specification Critical Criteria:
Investigate Functional specification risks and budget for Functional specification challenges.
– How do your measurements capture actionable Business process modelling information for use in exceeding your customers expectations and securing your customers engagement?
– How do we know that any Business process modelling analysis is complete and comprehensive?
Industrial engineering Critical Criteria:
Consult on Industrial engineering risks and perfect Industrial engineering conflict management.
– What are specific Business process modelling Rules to follow?
Waterfall model Critical Criteria:
Administer Waterfall model engagements and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Waterfall model results.
– Is Business process modelling Realistic, or are you setting yourself up for failure?
– What are the short and long-term Business process modelling goals?
Entity–relationship model Critical Criteria:
Wrangle Entity–relationship model tasks and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Entity–relationship model results.
– What role does communication play in the success or failure of a Business process modelling project?
– What about Business process modelling Analysis of results?
Unified Process Critical Criteria:
Shape Unified Process failures and look in other fields.
Enterprise architecture Critical Criteria:
Chat re Enterprise architecture goals and don’t overlook the obvious.
– With the increasing adoption of cloud computing do you think enterprise architecture as a discipline will become more or less important to us and why?
– Enterprise architecture planning. how does it align with to the to be architecture?
– What vendors make products that address the Business process modelling needs?
– Will Business process modelling deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
– How does the standard fit into the Federal Enterprise Architecture (FEA)?
– Are Enterprise JavaBeans still relevant for enterprise architectures?
– Are software assets aligned with the agency enterprise architecture?
– Are software assets aligned with the organizations enterprise architecture?
– Are the levels and focus right for TOGAF enterprise architecture?
– Is There a Role for Patterns in Enterprise Architecture?
– What is the value of mature Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Should we Consider Enterprise Architecture?
– What are our Business process modelling Processes?
– What is an Enterprise Architecture?
– What Is Enterprise Architecture?
– Why Enterprise Architecture?
Information technology Critical Criteria:
Think about Information technology decisions and report on the economics of relationships managing Information technology and constraints.
– Does your company have defined information technology risk performance metrics that are monitored and reported to management on a regular basis?
– Do the response plans address damage assessment, site restoration, payroll, Human Resources, information technology, and administrative support?
– If a survey was done with asking organizations; Is there a line between your information technology department and your information security department?
– How does new information technology come to be applied and diffused among firms?
– Can we do Business process modelling without complex (expensive) analysis?
– The difference between data/information and information technology (it)?
– When do you ask for help from Information Technology (IT)?
– How to deal with Business process modelling Changes?
– How much does Business process modelling help?
Incremental build model Critical Criteria:
Study Incremental build model results and integrate design thinking in Incremental build model innovation.
– How do you determine the key elements that affect Business process modelling workforce satisfaction? how are these elements determined for different workforce groups and segments?
– Does Business process modelling analysis isolate the fundamental causes of problems?
Software verification and validation Critical Criteria:
Examine Software verification and validation goals and handle a jump-start course to Software verification and validation.
– Will Business process modelling have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Why are Business process modelling skills important?
Process modeling Critical Criteria:
Value Process modeling issues and budget for Process modeling challenges.
– How do we maintain Business process modellings Integrity?
– Is the scope of Business process modelling defined?
Software configuration management Critical Criteria:
Guide Software configuration management governance and correct Software configuration management management by competencies.
– What other organizational variables, such as reward systems or communication systems, affect the performance of this Business process modelling process?
– What is the total cost related to deploying Business process modelling, including any consulting or professional services?
– What are some of the software Configuration Management tools?
– Definition: what is software Configuration Management?
– Motivation: why software Configuration Management?
– Why software Configuration Management ?
Edsger W. Dijkstra Critical Criteria:
Administer Edsger W. Dijkstra issues and optimize Edsger W. Dijkstra leadership as a key to advancement.
– How do senior leaders actions reflect a commitment to the organizations Business process modelling values?
– Are there Business process modelling problems defined?
Spiral model Critical Criteria:
Nurse Spiral model adoptions and document what potential Spiral model megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– Is the Business process modelling organization completing tasks effectively and efficiently?
– What are the long-term Business process modelling goals?
Software deployment Critical Criteria:
Interpolate Software deployment strategies and transcribe Software deployment as tomorrows backbone for success.
– A compounding model resolution with available relevant data can often provide insight towards a solution methodology; which Business process modelling models, tools and techniques are necessary?
– Does Business process modelling appropriately measure and monitor risk?
Software code Critical Criteria:
Unify Software code adoptions and overcome Software code skills and management ineffectiveness.
– What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Business process modelling project?
Event-driven process chain Critical Criteria:
Pay attention to Event-driven process chain governance and acquire concise Event-driven process chain education.
– How can skill-level changes improve Business process modelling?
Systems analysis Critical Criteria:
Air ideas re Systems analysis decisions and research ways can we become the Systems analysis company that would put us out of business.
– It is often difficult to explain what is achieved by Systems Analysis and design especially when talking to a user that wants a system tomorrow! why should it take so long to design a system?
– For the system you identified select a process. can you identify the input elements, transformation elements and output elements that make the process happen?
– What qualifications should the Systems Analysis team be looking for when hiring their new team member?
– What are information systems, and who are the stakeholders in the information systems game?
– What is the purpose of the Systems Analysis report during the Systems Analysis phase?
– What are the important external or multisectoral determinants of system performance?
– What service providers would be able to build this application if outsourced?
– Operational feasibility. will the solution fulfill the users requirements?
– Why is the systems development life cycle considered an iterative process?
– What are the five steps in the systems development life cycle (sdlc)?
– Do you think users make the final switch to the new system easily?
– How do we practically monitor or measure margin to criticality?
– On what basis would you decide to redesign a business process?
– What is the basic framework for feasibility analysis?
– What other people take part in this system?
– What part of the system is working well?
– Systems Analysis and design: what is it?
– Can the process be simplified?
– How will the system work?
Watts Humphrey Critical Criteria:
Mine Watts Humphrey failures and integrate design thinking in Watts Humphrey innovation.
– Have you identified your Business process modelling key performance indicators?
Business process reengineering Critical Criteria:
Communicate about Business process reengineering risks and improve Business process reengineering service perception.
– When conducting a business process reengineering study, what should we look for when trying to identify business processes to change?
– How can you negotiate Business process modelling successfully with a stubborn boss, an irate client, or a deceitful coworker?
– Is Business process modelling dependent on the successful delivery of a current project?
Business Process Modelling Notation Critical Criteria:
Accumulate Business Process Modelling Notation adoptions and know what your objective is.
– Are there any disadvantages to implementing Business process modelling? There might be some that are less obvious?
– What business benefits will Business process modelling goals deliver if achieved?
Ivar Jacobson Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Ivar Jacobson visions and assess what counts with Ivar Jacobson that we are not counting.
– Think about the kind of project structure that would be appropriate for your Business process modelling project. should it be formal and complex, or can it be less formal and relatively simple?
– Do you monitor the effectiveness of your Business process modelling activities?
– What are the Key enablers to make this Business process modelling move?
Quality function deployment Critical Criteria:
Set goals for Quality function deployment failures and define what do we need to start doing with Quality function deployment.
– Are we making progress? and are we making progress as Business process modelling leaders?
Biological systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Chart Biological systems engineering risks and differentiate in coordinating Biological systems engineering.
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Business process modelling project?
View model Critical Criteria:
Set goals for View model engagements and oversee View model requirements.
– To what extent does management recognize Business process modelling as a tool to increase the results?
– What is our Business process modelling Strategy?
Reliability engineering Critical Criteria:
Nurse Reliability engineering engagements and plan concise Reliability engineering education.
– What prevents me from making the changes I know will make me a more effective Business process modelling leader?
– Is Business process modelling Required?
Object-oriented programming Critical Criteria:
Participate in Object-oriented programming strategies and test out new things.
– Have the types of risks that may impact Business process modelling been identified and analyzed?
Model Driven Engineering Critical Criteria:
Graph Model Driven Engineering decisions and raise human resource and employment practices for Model Driven Engineering.
– Which customers cant participate in our Business process modelling domain because they lack skills, wealth, or convenient access to existing solutions?
– What other jobs or tasks affect the performance of the steps in the Business process modelling process?
Trygve Reenskaug Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Trygve Reenskaug engagements and visualize why should people listen to you regarding Trygve Reenskaug.
– Do those selected for the Business process modelling team have a good general understanding of what Business process modelling is all about?
– How do we Improve Business process modelling service perception, and satisfaction?
– Who needs to know about Business process modelling ?
Business process modeling Critical Criteria:
Analyze Business process modeling results and find out what it really means.
– Is a Business process modelling Team Work effort in place?
Requirements engineering Critical Criteria:
Deliberate over Requirements engineering tactics and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Requirements engineering results.
– In what ways are Business process modelling vendors and us interacting to ensure safe and effective use?
Control engineering Critical Criteria:
Jump start Control engineering decisions and stake your claim.
– What are your results for key measures or indicators of the accomplishment of your Business process modelling strategy and action plans, including building and strengthening core competencies?
– At what point will vulnerability assessments be performed once Business process modelling is put into production (e.g., ongoing Risk Management after implementation)?
Systems engineering Critical Criteria:
Use past Systems engineering decisions and create a map for yourself.
– When observing natural systems, complexity theorists can identify, to some degree, which systems have these features. to apply complexity theory to engineered systems that we have not yet designed, can we predict these features within acceptable accuracy ranges?
– How do we achieve sufficient predictability in developing the system so as to enable meaningful costed and time-bounded, resourced plans to be formed?
– How do you know that your project team members are following the documented cm processes to establish the baseline and control changes to it?
– What happens if new needs (or more likely new requirements) are identified after the final needs or requirements have been developed?
– Is the project using any technologies that have not been widely deployed or that the project team is unfamiliar with?
– What will take the place of magnitude in our attempts to discern a power-law relationship?
– Do we have confidence in the reliability and robustness of the systems we design?
– What is the structure of the different information aspects on the interface?
– Does management understand principles and concepts of system engineering?
– What will happen if there is a loss of key staff or contractor personnel?
– What are the elements and the high-level capabilities of the system?
– Has organization developed a plan for continuous improvement?
– What is the sequence of activities that will be performed?
– What policies are currently being implemented?
– How will we know when we are done?
– What priorities are appropriate?
– Why model-based architectures?
– Deliver interim releases?
– Where are we today?
– Right requirements?
Systems development life cycle Critical Criteria:
Nurse Systems development life cycle results and get out your magnifying glass.
– What are your current levels and trends in key measures or indicators of Business process modelling product and process performance that are important to and directly serve your customers? how do these results compare with the performance of your competitors and other organizations with similar offerings?
– What are the disruptive Business process modelling technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
Change management Critical Criteria:
Confer re Change management planning and explain and analyze the challenges of Change management.
– What steps have executives included in the Change Management plan to identify and address customers and stakeholders concerns about the specific process to be reengineered?
– Marketing budgets are tighter, consumers are more skeptical, and social media has changed forever the way we talk about Business process modelling. How do we gain traction?
– Have all the major Change Management issues associated with the preferred alternative been identified and discussed?
– Do you have formalized processes for organizational change management within your organization?
– Do the Business process modelling decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
– What are some concrete ways to help executives understand the value of change management?
– Does the service providers Change Management process match the customers needs?
– Do changes in business processes fall under the scope of Change Management?
– How effective is your organization with organizational change management?
– What has been your most Challenging change management experience?
– What change management practices does your organization employ?
– When is Change Management used on a project at which level?
– What is the latest success strategy in change management?
– What is the Change Management process?
– What is Change Management?
Software design Critical Criteria:
Co-operate on Software design issues and simulate teachings and consultations on quality process improvement of Software design.
– How do mission and objectives affect the Business process modelling processes of our organization?
– What knowledge, skills and characteristics mark a good Business process modelling project manager?
– What are the usability implications of Business process modelling actions?
Data model Critical Criteria:
Facilitate Data model decisions and acquire concise Data model education.
– What are the data model, data definitions, structure, and hosting options of purchased applications (COTS)?
– What is the physical data model definition (derived from logical data models) used to design the database?
– Physical data model available?
– Logical data model available?
Ruzena Bajcsy Critical Criteria:
Powwow over Ruzena Bajcsy issues and inform on and uncover unspoken needs and breakthrough Ruzena Bajcsy results.
– What are the barriers to increased Business process modelling production?
Business model Critical Criteria:
X-ray Business model quality and transcribe Business model as tomorrows backbone for success.
– How can we create a secure environment to protect our data, especially when new business models like cloud computing and mobility leave us with little control over it?
– What may be the consequences for the performance of an organization if all stakeholders are not consulted regarding Business process modelling?
– Where do ideas that reach policy makers and planners as proposals for Business process modelling strengthening and reform actually originate?
– How can we take rapid and informed action given the dramatic changes the IoT will make to our traditional business models?
– What applications will first become mainstream and under which business model will they operate?
– How will you know that the Business process modelling project has been successful?
– How well does the product fit our current and planned business model(s)?
– What potential megatrends could make our business model obsolete?
Performance engineering Critical Criteria:
Derive from Performance engineering tasks and interpret which customers can’t participate in Performance engineering because they lack skills.
Organizational chart Critical Criteria:
Categorize Organizational chart tactics and forecast involvement of future Organizational chart projects in development.
– Constantly communicate the new direction to staff. HR must rapidly readjust organizational charts, job descriptions, workflow processes, salary levels, performance measurement, etc. Why?
Project management Critical Criteria:
Jump start Project management goals and ask questions.
– Does it replace or negate traditional project management concerns with risk, scheduling, metrics, and execution, or does it shift how we think about these and necessitate new techniques and approaches?
– With agile processes promoting the concept of self-directed teams, is there room for the conventional project manager or does this role also need to evolve to suit the principles of the new paradigm?
– Key problem solving knowledge resides with the knowledge workers, and not the manager. So, how do we adapt project management techniques to deal with this key reality?
– How much and which way a traditional project manager has to change his/her management style or way of working in order to be an agile project manager?
– What of the risk of rework if initial architecture work overlooks what turns out to be critical? what is the probability of this happening?
– Originally, agile project management required collocated teams. How could a new product or service be developed in the 21st century without them?
– Will the metrics and measurement techniques to determine project success (or failure) need to change?
– What happens to the function of the business analysis in user story development?
– Our project management standards do they support or undermine Risk Management?
– Will reporting methods be different for agile versus traditional projects?
– What s the protocol for interaction, decision making, project management?
– How will jettisoning certain processes and structure impact the business?
– Are the project teams ready to function within agile project management?
– What is the role of Project Management Body of Knowledge?
– Agile Project Management and PRINCE2 9 – one or the other, or both?
– Are there separate sub-systems that have to communicate?
– What project management associations are you a member of?
– How familiar are we with Agile project management?
Government agency Critical Criteria:
Debate over Government agency quality and achieve a single Government agency view and bringing data together.
Design review Critical Criteria:
Model after Design review tactics and intervene in Design review processes and leadership.
– What management system can we use to leverage the Business process modelling experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
Service-oriented architecture Critical Criteria:
Look at Service-oriented architecture risks and catalog what business benefits will Service-oriented architecture goals deliver if achieved.
– Who will be responsible for making the decisions to include or exclude requested changes once Business process modelling is underway?
Structured analysis Critical Criteria:
Jump start Structured analysis issues and cater for concise Structured analysis education.
– How do we make it meaningful in connecting Business process modelling with what users do day-to-day?
– Are there recognized Business process modelling problems?
Software archaeology Critical Criteria:
Rank Software archaeology outcomes and document what potential Software archaeology megatrends could make our business model obsolete.
– How likely is the current Business process modelling plan to come in on schedule or on budget?
– How do we Lead with Business process modelling in Mind?
Wernher von Braun Critical Criteria:
Scan Wernher von Braun issues and devise Wernher von Braun key steps.
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Business process modelling that make it risky?
– Have all basic functions of Business process modelling been defined?
Value chain Critical Criteria:
Reason over Value chain goals and diversify by understanding risks and leveraging Value chain.
– What potential environmental factors impact the Business process modelling effort?
– Are accountability and ownership for Business process modelling clearly defined?
Peri Tarr Critical Criteria:
Scrutinze Peri Tarr tactics and integrate design thinking in Peri Tarr innovation.
– Does Business process modelling systematically track and analyze outcomes for accountability and quality improvement?
Business Process Model and Notation Critical Criteria:
See the value of Business Process Model and Notation adoptions and learn.
– Who are the people involved in developing and implementing Business process modelling?
– Does the Business process modelling task fit the clients priorities?
Integrated business planning Critical Criteria:
Scan Integrated business planning outcomes and be persistent.
Tertiary sector of the economy Critical Criteria:
Sort Tertiary sector of the economy goals and transcribe Tertiary sector of the economy as tomorrows backbone for success.
– Consider your own Business process modelling project. what types of organizational problems do you think might be causing or affecting your problem, based on the work done so far?
– For your Business process modelling project, identify and describe the business environment. is there more than one layer to the business environment?
Nadja Damij Critical Criteria:
Think carefully about Nadja Damij tasks and research ways can we become the Nadja Damij company that would put us out of business.
– Does Business process modelling include applications and information with regulatory compliance significance (or other contractual conditions that must be formally complied with) in a new or unique manner for which no approved security requirements, templates or design models exist?
– Can we add value to the current Business process modelling decision-making process (largely qualitative) by incorporating uncertainty modeling (more quantitative)?
– Is there a Business process modelling Communication plan covering who needs to get what information when?
Data modeling Critical Criteria:
Track Data modeling risks and gather practices for scaling Data modeling.
– What are the success criteria that will indicate that Business process modelling objectives have been met and the benefits delivered?
– How important is Business process modelling to the user organizations mission?
– What is our formula for success in Business process modelling ?
Strategic management Critical Criteria:
Familiarize yourself with Strategic management adoptions and oversee Strategic management requirements.
– What is Effective Business process modelling?
Technical support Critical Criteria:
Differentiate Technical support governance and raise human resource and employment practices for Technical support.
– What alternatives do the vendors offer for contacting technical support (e.g., email, telephone, online chat, and web-based reporting)?
– If technical support services are included, what is the vendors commitment to timely response?
– What are your most important goals for the strategic Business process modelling objectives?
– How do we manage Business process modelling Knowledge Management (KM)?
Business process management Critical Criteria:
Be responsible for Business process management decisions and attract Business process management skills.
– What are all of our Business process modelling domains and what do they do?
– What are the business goals Business process modelling is aiming to achieve?
Formal methods Critical Criteria:
Distinguish Formal methods planning and differentiate in coordinating Formal methods.
Core business Critical Criteria:
Model after Core business visions and raise human resource and employment practices for Core business.
– What core business processes drive our industry and channel today?
– What is our core business and how will it evolve in the future?
– How does the solution handle core business processes?
Niklaus Wirth Critical Criteria:
Deduce Niklaus Wirth tasks and optimize Niklaus Wirth leadership as a key to advancement.
– What are our needs in relation to Business process modelling skills, labor, equipment, and markets?
– How can we improve Business process modelling?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Business process modelling Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Business process modelling External links:
Business process modelling (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Business Process Modelling – souche.store
Business Process Modelling Flashcards | Quizlet
Agile software development External links:
Mobile Apps, Digital Products, Agile Software Development
Stride | Agile Software Development Consultancy | NYC
Big Room Studios | Agile Software Development Company
Rapid application development External links:
Rapid Application Development for the Web | Radzen
Pega 7 Platform: Rapid Application Development | Pega
ERIC – Using Rapid Application Development To Improve …
Reference model External links:
[PDF]Title: REFERENCE MODEL FORMERIS LEVEL 2 …
Trial Master File Reference Model
[PDF]Reference Model for an Open Archival Information …
Software development process External links:
Software Development Process Flashcards | Quizlet
What is Google’s software development process? – Quora
Functional specification External links:
Process 2: Write the Functional Specification
What is functional specification? – Definition from WhatIs.com
A Functional Specification for a Programming Language …
Industrial engineering External links:
Alpha Pi Mu – Industrial Engineering Honor Society
Industrial Engineering & Management
Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
Waterfall model External links:
SDLC – Waterfall Model – tutorialspoint.com
Unified Process External links:
Standards, compliance, and Rational Unified Process – IBM
CDC UP | Home Page of the CDC Unified Process
Enterprise architecture External links:
Enterprise Architecture Center of Excellence
Enterprise Architecture – CDT Services
In2itive | Innovative enterprise architecture software.
Information technology External links:
OHIO: Office of Information Technology |About Email
Box @ IU | University Information Technology Services
SOLAR | Division of Information Technology
Incremental build model External links:
Incremental build model by John Brock on Prezi
Incremental build model – WOW.com
Process modeling External links:
Process modeling (eBook, 1986) [WorldCat.org]
Software configuration management External links:
Software configuration management
http://In software engineering, software configuration management (SCM or S/W CM) is the task of tracking and controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-disciplinary field of configuration management. SCM practices include revision control and the establishment of baselines. If something goes wrong, SCM can determine what was changed and who changed it.
What is Software Configuration Management and Why Do …
Edsger W. Dijkstra External links:
What is Edsger W. Dijkstra famous for? – Quora
Edsger W. Dijkstra • IEEE Computer Society
Spiral model External links:
Boehm’s Spiral Model Flashcards | Quizlet
Create Spiral Model in PowerPoint Easily
SDLC – Spiral Model – tutorialspoint.com
Software deployment External links:
[PDF]Automating Software Deployment – New York University
Total Software Deployment – Softinventive.com
Software Deployment Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Event-driven process chain External links:
Event-Driven Process Chain Diagrams Solution | …
EPC (Event-Driven Process Chain) Diagram Shapes | …
Systems analysis External links:
Office of Energy Policy and Systems Analysis | …
Mechanical Systems Analysis and Simulation Branch – …
P E Systems | Systems Analysis | Technology Services
Watts Humphrey External links:
Watts Humphrey: An Outrageous Commitment, A Lifelong Mission
George Watts Humphrey Jr. – Wealth-X Dossier
Business process reengineering External links:
Job: BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING | Master …
BUSINESS PROCESS REENGINEERING: Essays
[PDF]Business Process Reengineering
Ivar Jacobson External links:
Ivar Jacobson International
Quality function deployment External links:
what is QFD? (quality function deployment) – IMPACture
Quality Function Deployment | ASQ
QFD Online – Quality Function Deployment
Biological systems engineering External links:
Biological Systems Engineering | Washington State …
[PDF]Biological Systems Engineering
Biological systems engineering (eBook, 2002) …
View model External links:
View / View Model Naming Conventions · Caliburn.Micro
[PDF]FAUCET PARTS – EXPLODED VIEW Model: K-59 – …
http://A view model represents the data that you want to display on your view/page, whether it be used for static text or for input values (like textboxes and dropdown lists) that can be added to the database (or edited). It is something different than your domain model. It is a model for the view.
Reliability engineering External links:
Google – Site Reliability Engineering
AIMRE Consulting – Reliability Engineering & Risk …
Reliability Engineering | ASQ
Object-oriented programming External links:
What is object-oriented programming? – Updated 2017
Business process modeling External links:
About the Business Process Modeling Notation …
Requirements engineering External links:
Requirements engineering (Book, 1996) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Requirements Engineering Process – Computer …
[PDF]Collaborative Requirements Engineering – nist.gov
Control engineering External links:
Flood Control Engineering – San Bernardino County, California
Home – Institute of Noise Control Engineering
Systems engineering External links:
Systems Engineering | IT Services Company | …
Advanced Systems Engineering Corporation | ASEC …
Integrated Systems Engineering
Systems development life cycle External links:
SYSTEMS DEVELOPMENT LIFE CYCLE – PCC
The Systems Development Life Cycle, assignment help
Systems Development Life Cycle – SSB
Change management External links:
What is change management? – Definition from WhatIs.com
The Change Consulting Group – Change Management …
Change Management Models & Process | Change Activation
Software design External links:
MjM Software Design
The Nerdery | Custom Software Design and Development
Custom Software Design & Development | FrogSlayer
Data model External links:
IPLD – The data model of the content-addressable web
Data Warehouse data model | Microsoft Docs
What is data modeling? Webopedia Definition
Ruzena Bajcsy External links:
Ruzena Bajcsy | EECS at UC Berkeley
Ruzena Bajcsy | Research UC Berkeley
Ruzena Bajcsy – The Mathematics Genealogy Project
Business model External links:
Business Model – Investopedia
Business Model Definition | Investopedia
OneTitle | business model
Performance engineering External links:
Lingenfelter Performance Engineering – Official Site
KPE Korkar Performance Engineering
Organizational chart External links:
[PDF]Sample Organizational Chart – cmaanet.org
https://cmaanet.org/files/Sample Organizational Chart.pdf
http://An organizational chart (often called organization chart, org chart, organigram(me), or organogram) is a diagram that shows the structure of an organization and the relationships and relative ranks of its parts and positions/jobs. The term is also used for similar diagrams, for example ones showing the different elements of a field of knowledge or a group of languages.
What is an Organizational Chart | Lucidchart
Project management External links:
Project management software, online collaboration: Basecamp
Certifications | Project Management Institute
LearnSmart IT & Project Management Online Training …
Government agency External links:
Government Agency – Nixle
Design review External links:
Permits & Design Review | op – op | Office of Planning
Design review (Book, 1995) [WorldCat.org]
Design review. (Journal, magazine, 1976) [WorldCat.org]
Structured analysis External links:
What is Structured Analysis? – Definition from Techopedia
Software archaeology External links:
Digging code: Software archaeology – TechRepublic
Wernher von Braun External links:
Was Wernher von Braun really a Nazi? | AL.com
Dr. Wernher von Braun | NASA
Biography of Wernher Von Braun | NASA
Value chain External links:
Value Chain – Investopedia
U.S. Global Value Chain Coalition
The Value Chain Academy | Start
Integrated business planning External links:
INTEGRATED BUSINESS PLANNING – o9 Solutions
o9 Solutions – Demand, Supply, Integrated Business Planning
[PDF]What’s New in SAP Integrated Business Planning 1708
Tertiary sector of the economy External links:
1TESCO | Tesco | Tertiary Sector Of The Economy
Data modeling External links:
| Peace, Love, Data Modeling
Data modeling (Book, 1999) [WorldCat.org]
[PDF]Course Title: Data Modeling for Business Analysts
Strategic management External links:
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT Essays – ManyEssays.com
Strategic management (Book, 1993) [WorldCat.org]
Strategic Management Jobs, Employment | Indeed.com
Technical support External links:
Life Fitness Technical Support – Welcome
KBS Coatings Support Forum – Technical Support
ASISTS | Adult Student Information System & Technical Support
Business process management External links:
Naviant – Business Process Management
BP3 | Business Process Management
Workflow Software, Business Process Management …
Formal methods External links:
Formal Methods and the KRACK Vulnerability – Galois, Inc.
Formal Methods – Carnegie Mellon University
Formal Methods in Architecture – Home | Facebook
Core business External links:
CORE Business Services: Top Managed Services Provider
MISD Core Business System
Core Business Solutions | ISO Certification for Small …