What is involved in Config Management Database
Find out what the related areas are that Config Management Database connects with, associates with, correlates with or affects, and which require thought, deliberation, analysis, review and discussion. This unique checklist stands out in a sense that it is not per-se designed to give answers, but to engage the reader and lay out a Config Management Database thinking-frame.
How far is your company on its Config Management Database journey?
Take this short survey to gauge your organization’s progress toward Config Management Database leadership. Learn your strongest and weakest areas, and what you can do now to create a strategy that delivers results.
To address the criteria in this checklist for your organization, extensive selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information.
Start the Checklist
Below you will find a quick checklist designed to help you think about which Config Management Database related domains to cover and 15 essential critical questions to check off in that domain.
The following domains are covered:
Config Management Database, Oracle Management Server, Database administrator, Oracle Enterprise Manager, Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center, Relational database management system:
Config Management Database Critical Criteria:
Closely inspect Config Management Database decisions and secure Config Management Database creativity.
– What are the disruptive Config Management Database technologies that enable our organization to radically change our business processes?
– How do we ensure that implementations of Config Management Database products are done in a way that ensures safety?
– How do we measure improved Config Management Database service perception, and satisfaction?
Oracle Management Server Critical Criteria:
Weigh in on Oracle Management Server leadership and reinforce and communicate particularly sensitive Oracle Management Server decisions.
– How do we Improve Config Management Database service perception, and satisfaction?
Database administrator Critical Criteria:
Infer Database administrator quality and diversify disclosure of information – dealing with confidential Database administrator information.
– Is maximizing Config Management Database protection the same as minimizing Config Management Database loss?
– How do we go about Securing Config Management Database?
Oracle Enterprise Manager Critical Criteria:
Rank Oracle Enterprise Manager management and adjust implementation of Oracle Enterprise Manager.
– What will be the consequences to the business (financial, reputation etc) if Config Management Database does not go ahead or fails to deliver the objectives?
– Risk factors: what are the characteristics of Config Management Database that make it risky?
– How do we go about Comparing Config Management Database approaches/solutions?
Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center Critical Criteria:
Depict Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center decisions and learn.
– Record-keeping requirements flow from the records needed as inputs, outputs, controls and for transformation of a Config Management Database process. ask yourself: are the records needed as inputs to the Config Management Database process available?
– How will we insure seamless interoperability of Config Management Database moving forward?
– What are our Config Management Database Processes?
Relational database management system Critical Criteria:
Steer Relational database management system engagements and oversee Relational database management system management by competencies.
– Will Config Management Database have an impact on current business continuity, disaster recovery processes and/or infrastructure?
– Why is it important to have senior management support for a Config Management Database project?
– How do we maintain Config Management Databases Integrity?
This quick readiness checklist is a selected resource to help you move forward. Learn more about how to achieve comprehensive insights with the Config Management Database Self Assessment:
Author: Gerard Blokdijk
CEO at The Art of Service | http://theartofservice.com
Gerard is the CEO at The Art of Service. He has been providing information technology insights, talks, tools and products to organizations in a wide range of industries for over 25 years. Gerard is a widely recognized and respected information expert. Gerard founded The Art of Service consulting business in 2000. Gerard has authored numerous published books to date.
To address the criteria in this checklist, these selected resources are provided for sources of further research and information:
Oracle Management Server External links:
Oracle Management Server – Sensagent.com
http://dictionary.sensagent.com/oracle management server/en-en
OMS abbreviation stands for Oracle Management Server
Database administrator External links:
Database Administrator – WFG National Title Insurance …
Database Administrator Jobs – Apply Now | CareerBuilder
Database Administrator (DBA) Salary
Oracle Enterprise Manager External links:
Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control Documentation
Login – Oracle Enterprise Manager
Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center
Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center External links:
[PDF]ORACLE ENTERPRISE MANAGER OPS CENTER 12C
Oracle Enterprise Manager Ops Center
Relational database management system External links:
NoSQL Relational Database Management System: …
RDB: a Relational Database Management System